• 03-02-2005
    Arby
    2 Attachment(s)
    Sunny morning in Bmore 3-2-05
    Yeah, bitter cold but sunny.

I had a pretty funny experience this morning. I rode to the top of the parking garage at Maryland General Hospital to take a picture of the sun coming up over the city but it wasn't high enough yet. After a quick explanation, to the security guard, as to why I was on the roof with my bicycle I decided to take the elevator down to keep things cool with them (they keep letting me come back to take pictures). So, I take the elevator down for the first time and accidentally went to the Lobby. Yeah... so the doors open and there's an old lady in a wheel chair staring at me and some medical types standing there with an IV bag hanging on a pole... we stare, I start to say "uhhhh... sorry... " and the doors close... . So I take it one floor up, the doors open and the security guard that I talked to on the roof is standing there waiting for me and says "Level one, exit grounds for bicycles"... Good guy!

So, here's a picture I took as I was nearly all the way to work this morning. A shot from Wilkens Avenue. One shot of a little girl waiting for her bus.

Have a great day folks!
    RB
  • 03-02-2005
    MB1
    Not just a ride,
    an adventure.
  • 03-02-2005
    firefox
    That sunrise was beautiful, wasn't it?

(ff)
  • 03-02-2005
    northcoast
    Nice pics & great story, RB.
    Take care,
  • 03-02-2005
    Arby
    Deffinitely a nice sunrise this morning. Just really windy and cold. Cut's to the bone on mornings like this. I was plenty warm, but my face was freezing, what little of it was exposed through my ninja style hoody/face warmer contraption.
  • 03-02-2005
    Arby
    Hey, I'm mailing you that Calexico disk today. Shoot you a tracking number when I get it in the mail.
    RB
  • 03-02-2005
    northcoast
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Arby
    Hey, I'm mailing you that Calexico disk today. Shoot you a tracking number when I get it in the mail.
    RB

Thanks!
  • 03-02-2005
    zeytin
    Nice shadow play
    with the first pic and I like the angle on the one with the steps.
    You are right about the cold today it's miserable.
    The only way I see the sunrise around here is by looking at the pictures on this forum..lol It's different when I am around large bodies of water, then I tend to wake up at or just prior to dawn; but then I'm weird...lol