• 05-13-2004
    russw19
    Question for shop empolyees and others in the know...
    I have been looking for the past hour and tried Google searches and all that, but I can not seem to find out who is a US distributor of Spécialités TA parts. I came across one of their cranks that I like the looks of for my town bike and now I need to see who to try to order it from. TA's website is no help as it is in French, which I don't speak, and seems only to be a simple front page. It doesn't include links to US distributors.

So, does anyone know who to order this stuff from? Someone out there knows who to call....

Thanks,

Russ
  • 05-13-2004
    russw19
    Quote:

Originally Posted by russw19
    I have been looking for the past hour and tried Google searches and all that, but I can not seem to find out who is a US distributor of Spécialités TA parts. I came across one of their cranks that I like the looks of for my town bike and now I need to see who to try to order it from. TA's website is no help as it is in French, which I don't speak, and seems only to be a simple front page. It doesn't include links to US distributors.

So, does anyone know who to order this stuff from? Someone out there knows who to call....

Thanks,

Russ

By the way, in case it wasn't understood, I am not looking for retail links, but US wholesalers. So for anyone who was going to tell me to order from Performance, thank you, but that wasn't what I was asking. I am looking for wholesalers for the shop I work at.

Russ
  • 05-13-2004
    Dave Hickey
    Quote:

By the way, in case it wasn't understood, I am not looking for retail links, but US wholesalers. So for anyone who was going to tell me to order from Performance, thank you, but that wasn't what I was asking. I am looking for wholesalers for the shop I work at.

Russ

Russ, I could be wrong but I think Peter White Cycles is both the US distributor and retailer
  • 05-13-2004
    russw19
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Hickey
    Russ, I could be wrong but I think Peter White Cycles is both the US distributor and retailer

I was even on his webpage, but I didn't see anything about him being a wholesaler. Thanks for the info. I will try to contact him in the morning.

Thanks Dave!

Russ
  • 05-13-2004
    Steve-O
    Closest I could find...
  • 05-13-2004
    russw19
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve-O

If I could EP a 1980's 6.6L Trans Am, that would be fantastic!

Russ
  • 05-13-2004
    tube_ee
    Quote:

I was even on his webpage, but I didn't see anything about him being a wholesaler. Thanks for the info. I will try to contact him in the morning.

Thanks Dave!

Russ

Please post when you find out the distributor. I want to EP some TA stuff when I get my Rivendell.
  • 05-14-2004
    russw19
    And the winner is....
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tube_ee
    Please post when you find out the distributor. I want to EP some TA stuff when I get my Rivendell.

Euro-Asia. I guess I should have known that.... but thanks publicly go to Peter White for answering that for me.

Russ