Speed play zero system
    I'm on a time-out/temporary ban

Speed play zero system

I'm thinking about going back to the speedplay pedal system because the new Zero pedals can be adjusted to "No Float" settings.

I currently use a Campy Pro-Fit pedal system and I prefer the zero float track cleats. I like the locked in feeling and it seems to help my pedalling efficiency. When I engage I feel very secure and have no fear of unclipping accidentally.

So my question is this: Will the zero float setting on the speedplay pedals make me feel securely "locked in" like the Campys? Or will is it too easy to disengage the pedal in say a hard sprint for instance?

B2
    You talking to me?

The spring isn't really that strong

Quote Originally Posted by Sintesi
    I'm thinking about going back to the speedplay pedal system because the new Zero pedals can be adjusted to "No Float" settings.

I currently use a Campy Pro-Fit pedal system and I prefer the zero float track cleats. I like the locked in feeling and it seems to help my pedalling efficiency. When I engage I feel very secure and have no fear of unclipping accidentally.

So my question is this: Will the zero float setting on the speedplay pedals make me feel securely "locked in" like the Campys? Or will is it too easy to disengage the pedal in say a hard sprint for instance?
    I guess it's all relative, but I don't feel "locked in" with the Zeros by any stretch of the imagination.

Bryan

DonRacer

Lightbulb You might want to try...

the Zero track pedals. I don't have them but have been told they have a stiffer release than the regular Zeros.

Quote Originally Posted by Sintesi