Trek Madone handlebar cracked - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 82
  1. #26
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,479
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    I'm sorry but I can't help but think this whole story is BS. They (Trek) were very clear with us that warranty labor was no charge. We were a Trek Direct store so they could make that call. We actually *****ed about it a little but they said 'don't charge for warranty labor'. Didn't matter whether it was a tire or a bike build. If it's an IBD that is a Trek Dealer they won't have that control over whether the shop charges labor or not, so the shop can charge for the work. Generally warranty reps don't talk to customers. Hell, we don't need to talk to them to do a warranty claim, it's all done online. Same with Specialized. The $500.00 then $250.00 sounds like complete BS to me for sure. I know a few of the warranty guys in Waterloo (there aren't that many of them) and it's way too farfetched to think that one of them would tell a shop to charge an outrageous fee like that after all my years of experience with them. They told us not to charge labor for SRAM or Shimano warranty work.
    I'm only going by what my buddy said. But I don't think he's making up stuff up as his bike was alread fixed for a week by the time I had asked him about his bike, that was when he told me the full story of what he went thru with the warranty. And honestly I find the $500 charge outrageous too, that's like the first thing I asked him, "$500??! a new build doesn't cost that much". But he insisted that's what they (LBS) wanted him to pay before they proceed.

    Do you have a Trek policy in writing somewhere that states warranty includes both parts and labor? I would like to send it to him so he can know what had transpired, and also I'm curious myself.

  2. #27
    'brifter' is f'ing stupid
    Reputation: cxwrench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15,033
    Quote Originally Posted by aclinjury View Post
    I'm only going by what my buddy said. But I don't think he's making up stuff up as his bike was alread fixed for a week by the time I had asked him about his bike, that was when he told me the full story of what he went thru with the warranty. And honestly I find the $500 charge outrageous too, that's like the first thing I asked him, "$500??! a new build doesn't cost that much". But he insisted that's what they (LBS) wanted him to pay before they proceed.

    Do you have a Trek policy in writing somewhere that states warranty includes both parts and labor? I would like to send it to him so he can know what had transpired, and also I'm curious myself.
    No, I don't. I'm no longer a Trek employee but that is exactly what our District Manager insisted was the policy. They wanted to provide the absolute best customer service possible.
    #promechaniclife

  3. #28
    tlg
    tlg is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: tlg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16,485
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    Generally warranty reps don't talk to customers. Hell, we don't need to talk to them to do a warranty claim, it's all done online.
    That puzzled me as well. Very rare for someone to talk directly to the Mfg. The shop is always the middleman. Right on the warranty it says:
    First Things First: Contact an authorized retailer or distributor to initiate a warranty claim. Proof of purchase is required. Click here to find a retailer near you.

    Quote Originally Posted by aclinjury View Post
    Do you have a Trek policy in writing somewhere that states warranty includes both parts and labor? I would like to send it to him so he can know what had transpired, and also I'm curious myself.
    That's for a Trek owned store. They can choose not to charge labor whether there's an official policy or not. But for an independent LBS, which it sounds like your buddy used, the warranty is clear labor is not included.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

  4. #29
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Srode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,805
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post

    That's for a Trek owned store. They can choose not to charge labor whether there's an official policy or not. But for an independent LBS, which it sounds like your buddy used, the warranty is clear labor is not included.
    Depends on the store. My Domane needed a new BB within a year of purchase, the store I purchased it from replaced it for free no questions asked - not a Trek owned store. Later when the frame had a paint stress crack, I had moved and the shop I took it to at my new location got the replacement frame for me and charged to move everything over / build the new frame but they said if I had purchased the bike from them originally they would have built it up for free but built the bike for $250. (also not a Trek owned store). If they guy bought the Madone from them, I would certainly expect them to install it for free.
    Gravel Rocks

    Trek Domane
    Niner RLT9 (Gravel Bike)
    Niner RLT9 RDO
    BH G7 Disc
    Trek Crockett

    "The Spirit of the Party "serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection

  5. #30
    Banned Sock Puppet
    Reputation: Lombard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,180
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    I'm sorry but I can't help but think this whole story is BS. They (Trek) were very clear with us that warranty labor was no charge. We were a Trek Direct store so they could make that call. We actually *****ed about it a little but they said 'don't charge for warranty labor'. Didn't matter whether it was a tire or a bike build. If it's an IBD that is a Trek Dealer they won't have that control over whether the shop charges labor or not, so the shop can charge for the work.
    Well yeah, if you are a Trek Direct store, then you are owned by Trek, so it's really "play money" telling the store to cover the labor. However, telling an independent LBS to eat labor just doesn't seem fair. Then again, life isn't always fair, so it all shouldn't surprise me.
    "COMPLACENCY IS LETHAL - VOTE in November." - System Shock.

    "With
    bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."
    -- DCGriz, RBR.





  6. #31
    Never Give Up!
    Reputation: ROAD&DIRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    It's very very rare for warranties to cover labor. Be it your bike, vehicle, air conditioner, or microwave oven.

    It's right there in the warranty. Sucks, but that's what it is and always has been.



    That said, $500 to install handlebars.
    Not all warranties are created equal, warranties are individual agreements written by the companies legal/Risk Management Teams.

    In all my car warranties I have NEVER paid a penny, and that includes a full engine replacement, headlamps and ECM. Which I now have a full coverage life time warranty for as long as I own the vehicle which includes parts and labor as long I take back to a vehicle dealership that sells my vehicle.

    And in most recent, My Central AC Control board short circuited the other day, parts and labor where covered under warranty, circuit board $250.00, labor was $185.00... when all said on done, my service ticket was zeroed out and covered warranty.
    "I refuse to be afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday & I love today!!"

    "There are only two ways to establish competitive advantage: do things better than others or do them differently."

    "Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."

    2010 Orbea Onix w/Ultegra R8000
    2009 SCOTT Speedster w/Ultegra 6800
    2007 IRONHORSE HT

  7. #32
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,236
    Why does this thread make me feel better about riding my old CAAD5

  8. #33
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,479
    clarification update:

    so for the sake of the storyline, I called my buddy up and ask him again.
    So i'm just adding some clarifications for the sake of consistency.

    1. he said that initially, it was the LBS that told him that Trek would give him a new handlebar (after 3 weeks waiting), but LBS also asked "who's gonna pay for installation labor". At this point, LBS didn't say how much labor would be.
    2. then he said shouldn't you guys provide the labor for free since he bought the bike there and that it was not his fault that the handlebar broke. LBS then told him to call Trek to see if they could do anything about the labor cost.
    3. So he called Trek customer support, explained to them what happened, and why he's call them. Trek customer support said he would need to speak with his manager. Manager then said he'd call the LBS and see what they could do. However, the conversation betweek the Trek manager and LBS did not involve my buddy, he knew nothing that was spoken between them.
    4. the buddy receive an email from Trek saying that Trek has spoken with the LBS and that the LBS should be able to give my buddy a "discounted labor" charge.
    5. At this point, my buddy did not ask exactly what the "discounted labor charge" would be. He was just happy to get a "discount" and told the LBS to proceed with the installation of the newhandbar.
    6. Then after LBS had done the installation, my buddy went to pick up the bike and discovered his "discounted bill" to be as follow:
    - $100 to bleed front/rear brakes
    - $100 to install the shifters
    - $25 for bar tape installation
    - and some misc fittings for the brake lines
    Total came out to be close to $250.

    So based on the "discounted" labor charge of $250, my buddy originally theorized that without the discount, it "could have been $500". So the $500 figure was not a direct quote from Trek nor the LBS, it was my buddy's conjection. However, the ~$250 labor charge is real. He still has the email from Trek employee, and larbor charge receipt from the LBS.

    So I hope this clears up things a bit. Although he's happy to be getting his bike back and riding it again after a month in the shop, he also feels like he's been had a bit in the sense that the LBS never gave him a labor discount at all. They just straight up charge him the full labor. Of course my buddy didn't know what the "regular" labor rate would be, he simply trusted Trek and the LBS to give him an in-good-faith discount. But now it appears not to be the case.

  9. #34
    'brifter' is f'ing stupid
    Reputation: cxwrench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15,033
    Quote Originally Posted by aclinjury View Post
    clarification update:

    so for the sake of the storyline, I called my buddy up and ask him again.
    So i'm just adding some clarifications for the sake of consistency.

    1. he said that initially, it was the LBS that told him that Trek would give him a new handlebar (after 3 weeks waiting), but LBS also asked "who's gonna pay for installation labor". At this point, LBS didn't say how much labor would be.
    2. then he said shouldn't you guys provide the labor for free since he bought the bike there and that it was not his fault that the handlebar broke. LBS then told him to call Trek to see if they could do anything about the labor cost.
    3. So he called Trek customer support, explained to them what happened, and why he's call them. Trek customer support said he would need to speak with his manager. Manager then said he'd call the LBS and see what they could do. However, the conversation betweek the Trek manager and LBS did not involve my buddy, he knew nothing that was spoken between them.
    4. the buddy receive an email from Trek saying that Trek has spoken with the LBS and that the LBS should be able to give my buddy a "discounted labor" charge.
    5. At this point, my buddy did not ask exactly what the "discounted labor charge" would be. He was just happy to get a "discount" and told the LBS to proceed with the installation of the newhandbar.
    6. Then after LBS had done the installation, my buddy went to pick up the bike and discovered his "discounted bill" to be as follow:
    - $100 to bleed front/rear brakes
    - $100 to install the shifters
    - $25 for bar tape installation
    - and some misc fittings for the brake lines
    Total came out to be close to $250.

    So based on the "discounted" labor charge of $250, my buddy originally theorized that without the discount, it "could have been $500". So the $500 figure was not a direct quote from Trek nor the LBS, it was my buddy's conjection. However, the ~$250 labor charge is real. He still has the email from Trek employee, and larbor charge receipt from the LBS.

    So I hope this clears up things a bit. Although he's happy to be getting his bike back and riding it again after a month in the shop, he also feels like he's been had a bit in the sense that the LBS never gave him a labor discount at all. They just straight up charge him the full labor. Of course my buddy didn't know what the "regular" labor rate would be, he simply trusted Trek and the LBS to give him an in-good-faith discount. But now it appears not to be the case.
    Ok..here we go.
    1) The '3 week' thing is utter BS. Warranty claims are resolved within 48 hours at most. I have NEVER heard of one taking 3 weeks.

    2) NO dealer should ever tell their customer to 'call Trek' about anything.

    The labor $ charged aren't out of line at all for a normal job. At most I'd charge for the tape and the hose fittings. It's always interesting how these stories change as time goes on and we get closer to what actually happened.
    #promechaniclife

  10. #35
    Never Give Up!
    Reputation: ROAD&DIRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    There are always 3 sides to a story... and in this case, maybe 4, The end-user, the story teller, the Local Bike Shop and Trek
    Last edited by ROAD&DIRT; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:27 AM.
    "I refuse to be afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday & I love today!!"

    "There are only two ways to establish competitive advantage: do things better than others or do them differently."

    "Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."

    2010 Orbea Onix w/Ultegra R8000
    2009 SCOTT Speedster w/Ultegra 6800
    2007 IRONHORSE HT

  11. #36
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,479
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    Ok..here we go.
    1) The '3 week' thing is utter BS. Warranty claims are resolved within 48 hours at most. I have NEVER heard of one taking 3 weeks.

    2) NO dealer should ever tell their customer to 'call Trek' about anything.

    The labor $ charged aren't out of line at all for a normal job. At most I'd charge for the tape and the hose fittings. It's always interesting how these stories change as time goes on and we get closer to what actually happened.
    the 3 week is the period to get the handlebar arrived at the LBS.

    I now have the email correspondence between my buddy and Trek. And YES, my buddy did call Trek, and got their email correspondence afterward.

    Bro, you need to stop assuming that what YOU know and have dealt with in the past is what everyone will experience. If you like to see the email from Trek customer support, I can PM it to you. I'm not posting the Trek email on here yet because my I haven't asked him for permission and he's also planning to write a letter to the LBS owner. Don't want to make anyone look bad, but at the same time, I want to make this matter clear for the benefit of the community

    But do you guys think being charged $100 for bleeding and $100 for shifter install sound fair? I mean, that's a part of the handlebar installation, is it not?

  12. #37
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Srode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,805
    Quote Originally Posted by aclinjury View Post

    But do you guys think being charged $100 for bleeding and $100 for shifter install sound fair? I mean, that's a part of the handlebar installation, is it not?
    Did he buy the bike from this shop?
    Gravel Rocks

    Trek Domane
    Niner RLT9 (Gravel Bike)
    Niner RLT9 RDO
    BH G7 Disc
    Trek Crockett

    "The Spirit of the Party "serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection

  13. #38
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Srode View Post
    Did he buy the bike from this shop?
    yes he did

  14. #39
    Never Give Up!
    Reputation: ROAD&DIRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    then he got screwed... period!
    "I refuse to be afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday & I love today!!"

    "There are only two ways to establish competitive advantage: do things better than others or do them differently."

    "Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."

    2010 Orbea Onix w/Ultegra R8000
    2009 SCOTT Speedster w/Ultegra 6800
    2007 IRONHORSE HT

  15. #40
    Banned Sock Puppet
    Reputation: Lombard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,180
    Quote Originally Posted by ROAD&DIRT View Post
    There are always 3 sides to a story... and in this case, maybe 4, The end-user, the story teller, the Local Bike Shop and Trek
    You're forgetting the 5th side - the truth.
    "COMPLACENCY IS LETHAL - VOTE in November." - System Shock.

    "With
    bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."
    -- DCGriz, RBR.





  16. #41
    Never Give Up!
    Reputation: ROAD&DIRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    You're forgetting the 5th side - the truth.
    The truth is implied to be one of the 4, but we can with 5 for argument sake
    "I refuse to be afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday & I love today!!"

    "There are only two ways to establish competitive advantage: do things better than others or do them differently."

    "Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."

    2010 Orbea Onix w/Ultegra R8000
    2009 SCOTT Speedster w/Ultegra 6800
    2007 IRONHORSE HT

  17. #42
    Banned Sock Puppet
    Reputation: Lombard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,180
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    Ok..here we go.
    1) The '3 week' thing is utter BS. Warranty claims are resolved within 48 hours at most. I have NEVER heard of one taking 3 weeks.
    I smell some "Trek Direct Store privilege" here.
    "COMPLACENCY IS LETHAL - VOTE in November." - System Shock.

    "With
    bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."
    -- DCGriz, RBR.





  18. #43
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    You're forgetting the 5th side - the truth.
    the truth is that the LBS definition of "installing the handlebar" entails screwing in the handlebar and that's it.

    I'm not here to ask anyone to necessarily believe the story. What I'm asking is that for you to assume that what I have said are facts, and how would you respond to such facts. Everything has been paid for, but my buddy feels that he needs to write a letter to the owner of the LBS, and we want to know of the best and diplomatica way to approach in formulating the letter without blowing up the entire relationship with the LBS. We're part of a team that has a sponsorship relationship with the LBS, so we want to tread this delicately, and my buddy is not necessarily asking for the $250 back, but he would like to write an email without blowing **** up.

  19. #44
    Never Give Up!
    Reputation: ROAD&DIRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,175
    Possibility even a little double dipping on behalf of the LBS, Trek covered labor/paid LBS and LBS trying to profit a little extra
    "I refuse to be afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday & I love today!!"

    "There are only two ways to establish competitive advantage: do things better than others or do them differently."

    "Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."

    2010 Orbea Onix w/Ultegra R8000
    2009 SCOTT Speedster w/Ultegra 6800
    2007 IRONHORSE HT

  20. #45
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,479
    Quote Originally Posted by ROAD&DIRT View Post
    Possibility even a little double dipping on behalf of the LBS, Trek covered labor/paid LBS and LBS trying to profit a little extra
    exact-a-mundo amigo. That's how we feel had happened. In the Trek rep's email to my buddy, the Trek rep said he had spoken with LBS and that my buddy should get a "discounted service". Granted, Trek rep never said in the email exactly how much would be discounted. My buddy was never a part of the convo between Trek and LBS. But the final larbor charge (with receipt to prove) was not exactly discounted at all.

    The question now is:

    1. should my buddy write an email to Trek and tell them what the LBS had charged
    2. should my buddy write an email to the LBS owner explaining to him how the labor charge is unfair
    3. should my buddy write an email to both Trek and the LBS in the same correspondence and let them figure out why was the discounted price look like regular price?

    While keeping in mind that my buddy is part of a team that is sponsored by the LBS so he doesn't want to necessarily blow this up completely for the team. But I can say that within the last 4-5 years, our team has spent about $100k in business with LBS on every team night, and a lot of our team members bring their bikes in for service, lots. Many of our members are working professional so we don't have time to work on bikes and we're gladly support the LBS. But when something like this happens, I feel like there's a need to speak out.

  21. #46
    tlg
    tlg is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: tlg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16,485
    Quote Originally Posted by aclinjury View Post
    the truth is that the LBS definition of "installing the handlebar" entails screwing in the handlebar and that's it.
    Makes sense. The labor can be vastly different between standard bars and hydraulic internal routed bars.

    I'm not here to ask anyone to necessarily believe the story. What I'm asking is that for you to assume that what I have said are facts, and how would you respond to such facts. Everything has been paid for, but my buddy feels that he needs to write a letter to the owner of the LBS
    I found 3 random bike shops online which details their labor costs. I could find a dozen more with similar rates. I doubt I could find a single one where they'd charge anything close to $250. Have your buddy print out the rates from other shops. Particularly any in your town/city and show it to them. Tell them it sure looks like gouging, especially from a good customer.

    http://www.backalleybikerepair.com/w...et_Feb2012.pdf
    Road Handlebar $50
    Install bar tape $10
    Hydraulic brake bleed $30 (x2)
    Total: $120

    https://www.thebicyclelink.com/service-price-list
    Install Road Handlebar includes taping $40
    Bleed Hydraulic Brake $35.00-45.00 (x2)
    Total: $130

    https://barharborbike.com/labor-rates/
    Handlebar Swap w. Re-tape (Road) $30
    Brake Bleed Hydraulic $30 each (x2)
    Total: $90
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

  22. #47
    tlg
    tlg is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: tlg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16,485
    Quote Originally Posted by aclinjury View Post
    While keeping in mind that my buddy is part of a team that is sponsored by the LBS so he doesn't want to necessarily blow this up completely for the team.
    Oh wow! I have a few friends who race for local shops. I don't think any of them pay for any service for anything.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

  23. #48
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,479
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Oh wow! I have a few friends who race for local shops. I don't think any of them pay for any service for anything.
    we have some racers but most are nonracers. The racers get some additional deals like higher discounts on both equipment and service. Shop does loan bikes to the racers to race on, but the racers are responsible for replacing "wear and tear" equipment, like chains, and racers have to hand the bikes back at the end of the seasons in near same condition (ie, replace any parts that has worned off excessively). I'm not sure what would happen if a racer were to crash and break a frame, not sure if shop will then want racer to pay for anything, this i'm not sure. We're not a pro team, so we're not expect freebies.

    But here's my buddy's receipt of the labor charged for the handlebar.
    It's $242 total, and this is with the "discount" (as printed below each item). If not for the discount, it would be about $270.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  24. #49
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Notvintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Srode View Post
    My Domane needed a new BB within a year of purchase . . .
    Another example of Trek’s “quality control.” So many issues with these Trek bikes. Eating bottom brackets like Tic Tacs is common.

  25. #50
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Notvintage View Post
    Another example of Trek’s “quality control.” So many issues with these Trek bikes. Eating bottom brackets like Tic Tacs is common.
    Trek sells a tons of bike, you're gonna some bad ones.

    Now not to bag on Trek, but this is my buddy's 2019 Emonda after a dropped chain, with the chain catcher too! Somebody earlier made a little joke why my buddy would consider a simple steel bike with rim brakes, well this is one reason. Light, fragile, carbon frame:


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:29 PM
  2. Trek Madone 2.1 vs Trek Madone 3.1
    By morpheousla in forum Trek
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 03:04 PM
  3. 2011 Trek Madone 4.7 vs 2012 Trek Madone 4.6
    By mitchopkins in forum Bikes, Frames and Forks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 01:41 PM
  4. 5.2 Trek Madone 2007 vs 4.5 Trek Madone 2009
    By newyorker1212 in forum General Cycling Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 08:00 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 06:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.