• 08-26-2005
    elviento
    Where have all the De Rosa folks gone?
    People, make some noise!!! Keep the pictures coming... Because if you don't, I will...
  • 08-28-2005
    PeatD
    No excuse...
    I've had my De Rosa Dual for about 5 months now, and yet I don't have a single photo of it!
  • 08-30-2005
    brewster
    I'm here. Lots of lookers, few posters. This forum needs to be at least as active as the COLNAG.....opps, am I not supposed to say that word here?
  • 08-31-2005
    elviento
    1 Attachment(s)
    Alright, here are some De Rosa pictures, as promised.
    Mrs. E says the bar tape needs to be better color coordinated. WHat do you think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by elviento
    People, make some noise!!! Keep the pictures coming... Because if you don't, I will...

• 08-31-2005
    elviento
    1 Attachment(s)
    Now, which looks faster???
  • 08-31-2005
    elviento
    1 Attachment(s)
    One more pic.
  • 09-01-2005
    Zampano
    Clean setup. What's your handlebar drop?
  • 09-01-2005
    elviento
    1 Attachment(s)
    I'd say 2 3/4".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zampano
    Clean setup. What's your handlebar drop?

• 09-01-2005
    Zampano
    Thanks. Sorry for the slightly off-topic question, but I have a similar gruppo coming in at the end of next week. This will be my first threadless setup, and your info will help in dialing in an initial spacer configuration.
  • 09-02-2005
    brewster
    Very nice Dual. Do you have any idea what it weighs with your Record and Zipps? How did you decide on the Dual model? Cosmetically, I'd stick with the black tape and tires. The frame is very flashy, just let it command the attention. Plus, you'll never get the reds to match with red tape and it will just look grimmy looking. I have to get some better pictures of my new yellow Merak.

brewster
  • 09-06-2005
    Metz
    1 Attachment(s)
    My 04 Merak
    Sorry for the crummy pic, is there a way around the file size limit? Elviento, I had a Dual for a day (long story, can you say eBay?) and loved it.
  • 09-06-2005
    elviento
    Very nice. I dig the color. And am getting more used to the shape of the tubing as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metz
    Sorry for the crummy pic, is there a way around the file size limit? Elviento, I had a Dual for a day (long story, can you say eBay?) and loved it.

• 09-07-2005
    whc
    I have a nearly identical 2004 model Dual (60cm) with full Record from 3 years ago, Eurus wheelset, Michelin Pro race 23 tires, Aliante seat and Durace pedals. It weighs 18.25 pounds. I don't know how these guys get bikes down to 15 pounds!