Suspensions Announced
    Good Person

Suspensions Announced

Six Former Armstrong USPS Teammates Receive Bans From USADA | Cyclingnews.com

Levi got hit particularly hard with this and is losing most of his best results. Does this mean that George loses his TDF record?
    I like when you get to that point and I donít know if itís the endorphins kicking in or what, but you realize youíre so far from where you started, that youíre finally really somewhere else, a completely different place.

-Richard Sachs-

ultralord
    Leipheimer, Vande Velde, Zabriskie, Danielson, Barry and Hincapie suspended for six months

How come I don't see Phil Liggett's name in there???

fc

Good Person
    The loss of previous results is the most significant thing.
    I like when you get to that point and I donít know if itís the endorphins kicking in or what, but you realize youíre so far from where you started, that youíre finally really somewhere else, a completely different place.

-Richard Sachs-

haole from the mainland
    USA Cycling begs to differ as far as the suspensions go.

USA Cycling chief operating officer Sean Petty said that he had not received a formal indication from USADA that the four riders should face sanction.

ďIn every previous doping case, USA Cycling has been informed by USADA and asked to suspend those riders. We are the body that would suspend riders, as they are licensees. They would tell us the terms of the suspension, as well as in the cases of riders with international licenses, they would also tell the UCI,Ē Petty told VeloNews. All I can tell you is that we also read USADAís statement that the riders have been suspended, and at this point we have not been informed about any riders involved in this other than Lance Armstrong.Ē

Several sources have told VeloNews that the riders began serving six-month suspensions in September that will expire in March, information contradicted Wednesday by Petty and USA Cycling technical director Shawn Farrell.

Six months is the minimum suspension an active rider can serve for an anti-doping violation; WADA Code allows for a maximum 18-month reduction for providing information on doping practices.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    Six....what about the other 190 or so riders?

Anphaque II
    Quote Originally Posted by thechriswebb View Post
    Six Former Armstrong USPS Teammates Receive Bans From USADA | Cyclingnews.com

Levi got hit particularly hard with this and is losing most of his best results. Does this mean that George loses his TDF record?

Wow, wow, wow !
    America's greatest threat: Congressional liberal Democrats

Crimes Against Humanity: The History of The Democrat Party

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2011
    I have to admit I really didn't expect that one. This is great. Also confirms the work *#@$* Vaughters has been doing for a couple of months preparing to jump the hurdle.