Just bought a 2011 Fuji Roubaix 1.0
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012

Just bought a 2011 Fuji Roubaix 1.0

any recommendations on equipment or tips? thanks !

The Thread Killer....
    Ive got the 2011 3.0
    the only the thing i added was a cateye wireless and shimano clipless, My bike needs Nothing else (so far)
    Im just tryin to be the man my dog thinks I am

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    Yea I was about to get the 3.0 but I liked the 1.0 components better

Bike Enthusiast
    Apr 2011
    I have a 3.0 and love it. Haven't had a single problem. Get out and enjoy it!!
    2013 Specialized Allez Compact
    2011 Specialized Crux Pinky SS
    2012 Specialized Crux Skittles
    2015 Trek Farley 6 Fat Bike
    2011 Fuji D6 3.0

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    Matt, how are you liking your bike so far? I just put a down payment on one and I was looking for more reviews.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2011
    I just bought a 1.0 yesterday and got a 10 mile ride in before the rain hit. Very comfortable and I love the full 105 gruppo. I added 105 pedals and my Garmin 500.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    I bought this one, a 2010 ACR 2.0 equipped mainly wit 105, except the cranks FSA Gossamer, the wheels Nuvatec and the brake calipers Tektro. Yesterday made a 20 miles first ride, and she doesn't dissapointed. Everything work flawlesly, for a 800 bucks bike, she perform like a $2,000.00 one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2012

2011 Fuji Roubaix 1.0 with SRAM

Hi everybody,
    new to the roadbike forum (and roadbiking as well). I purchased a 2011 Fuji last year and mine came with SRAM rival components. (Performance Bike). I was wondering if anyone else has purchased such a bike?

Thanks.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2012
    Gucho, I bought the 2010 acr 3.0, 105 rear end and tiagra front and brakes...love the bike!! I liked the 2.0 as well, but I just liked the color combo better on the 3.0, Can't believe I just said I bought a bike because of the paint!!?? Anyways enjoy!! you got a nice bike for a great price, I paid 925 for my 3.0 a year ago this month!!!, I think the 2.0 was MSRP'ed around 1600 or so if I remember!!! I've changed out the saddle and am looking at upgrading wheels as I type. Performance has Easton EA90 LTD (their exclusive) on sale for 599, reg 899...seem like good wheels, but a few people on this site have been dissing Easton, so now I'm running a little scared!

Ken

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MonstaMatt View Post
    any recommendations on equipment or tips? thanks !
    Add some water bottle cages, clipless pedals and a saddle pack (with tubes, CO2, etc.). Haven't had any issues with my Roubaix 2.0, so I can't complain.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2012
    Great looking bike, sounds like you got a great price on that one!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tammynken View Post
    Gucho, I bought the 2010 acr 3.0, 105 rear end and tiagra front and brakes...love the bike!! I liked the 2.0 as well, but I just liked the color combo better on the 3.0, Can't believe I just said I bought a bike because of the paint!!?? Anyways enjoy!! you got a nice bike for a great price, I paid 925 for my 3.0 a year ago this month!!!, I think the 2.0 was MSRP'ed around 1600 or so if I remember!!! I've changed out the saddle and am looking at upgrading wheels as I type. Performance has Easton EA90 LTD (their exclusive) on sale for 599, reg 899...seem like good wheels, but a few people on this site have been dissing Easton, so now I'm running a little scared!

Ken
    Haha, fello ACR owners!

I bought an ACR 1.0 in March of 2011 for about $950, which was my first road bike. It came with a Rival FD, brakes and shifters along with a Force RD and gossamer crank. I too have swapped out some parts on it. I've swapped out the components for 2011 Sram Red, swapped out the stem and post for Ritchey WCS carbon (for the looks haha ), and put a Prologo saddle on it, among a few other things.

Although I've bought a few other bikes since then, I still very much enjoy taking it out for a spin... In fact I'd have to say my ACR is my favorite of my bikes!
    2010 Fuji ACR 1.0
    2012 Cervelo S5
    2011 Trek 1.2
    2012 BMC Roadracer sl01
    1996 GT Pantera