Is it just me or is this a great bike for the price? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ontheuptick View Post
    Nice. I will have to check those tires out. I sent you a PM. Thanks for the info!
    Hey.... received your PM but I haven't posted enough to respond!!!

I'll ping you when the bike arrives and let yo know how it goes.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Quartermaster View Post
    Hey.... received your PM but I haven't posted enough to respond!!!

I'll ping you when the bike arrives and let yo know how it goes.
    Mine shipped today, yours? We'll probably get them on the same day! (Expected delivery date is on Friday).

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ontheuptick View Post
    Mine shipped today, yours? We'll probably get them on the same day! (Expected delivery date is on Friday).
    Actually , I just received a call from them stating that the UPS tracking number that they had emailed me previously was not accurate anymore and that the bike would ship close to the end of the month....... they are waiting on a "spacer" from Fuji.

No worries....... can't ride it in the snow anyhow!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    Actually , I just received a call from them stating that the UPS tracking number that they had emailed me previously was not accurate anymore and that the bike would ship close to the end of the month....... they are waiting on a "spacer" from Fuji.

No worries....... can't ride it in the snow anyhow!
    What is a "spacer"?

That sucks. My guess is I'll get the same call/email!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    Greetings all - this convo is right up my alley. Just ordered the 2011 Roubaix 3.0 at a LBS here in STL. I'm going to "try it on" sometime this week. I'm just getting started too and have been really cruising the online bike sales. That ACR 2.0 does have some sweet components, but I'm pretty much settled on living with SORAs in order to get a bike in my price range and have it put together and maintained for a couple of years at my LBS (at least until I can learn how to do it myself).

I called around to a few different stores to get the lowest price - $650 - , which is only $50 more than performancebike.com.
    Last edited by mmntm; 01-17-2012 at 01:20 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    Nice. Too bad they're out of 58s!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmntm View Post
    Greetings all - this convo is right up my alley. Just ordered the 2011 Roubaix 3.0 at a LBS here in STL. I'm going to "try it on" sometime this week. I'm just getting started too and have been really cruising the online bike sales. That ACR 2.0 does have some sweet components, but I'm pretty much settled on living with SORAs in order to get a bike in my price range and have it put together and maintained for a couple of years at my LBS (at least until I can learn how to do it myself).

I called around to a few different stores to get the lowest price - $650 - , which is only $50 more than performancebike.com.
    That's pretty exciting...... good for you.
    Fuji ACR 2.0
    Motobecane Jubilee Deluxe

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    How much did you guys end up spending for everything OTHER than the bike, ie new wheels, bottle cage(s), pedals, etc. etc.? I'm starting to price things out on Amazon and not sure if I'm over spending or what...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    How much did you guys end up spending for everything OTHER than the bike, ie new wheels, bottle cage(s), pedals, etc. etc.? I'm starting to price things out on Amazon and not sure if I'm over spending or what...
    I haven't bought anything yet. Bikesdirect is including some pedals. I'm going to see what those are like before ordering something different. Also, I'm going to ride the tires that come with the bike for a while, before making any change. Not sure about a bottle cage, I'm sure that's a small overall cost.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I paid $65 for two Gatorskin tires,,,,, the cages were just under $10 each.......Shimano Pd-r540 pedals were $40.....
    Fuji ACR 2.0

Bike Enthusiast
    Apr 2011
    When I bought my 2011 Roubaix last summer here is a break down of everything else I bought for it:

Look Keo 2 Max pedals $115
    2 Elite Water Cages and Camelback Water Bottles $55
    Cateye Wireless Computer $75
    Seat bag filled with C02, tube, and all purpose tool $60

Amount of fun on the bike this past year...priceless
    2013 Specialized Allez Compact
    2011 Specialized Crux Pinky SS
    2012 Specialized Crux Skittles
    2015 Trek Farley 6 Fat Bike
    2011 Fuji D6 3.0

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothie7 View Post
    When I bought my 2011 Roubaix last summer here is a break down of everything else I bought for it:

Look Keo 2 Max pedals $115
    2 Elite Water Cages and Camelback Water Bottles $55
    Cateye Wireless Computer $75
    Seat bag filled with C02, tube, and all purpose tool $60

Amount of fun on the bike this past year...priceless
    How many times can you typically inflate a tire with a single co2 cartrige? Does yours have a built in gauge?
    Fuji ACR 2.0

RoadBikeReview Member
    How many times can you typically inflate a tire with a single co2 cartrige? Does yours have a built in gauge?
    Only once. You get one try at it. And you don't really need a gauge, you just go until the tire feels hard or you run out of air.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2011
    i have the 1.0 with full 105's from 2010 you won't be disappointed i love it

RoadBikeReview Member
    ordered one too!
    should be at my house in a few days!!!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Outstanding..... here are some other sites that I found that have other pics of the bike (clearly not from the US)....my guess is that this particular bike was not originally ffered in the US.

후지 루베 에이씨알 2.0/ FUJI ROUBAIX ACR 2.0/ 입문 최* 로드 머쉰 입양준비중!!! :: 네이버 블로그

LoVe Life ForEveR: FUJI ACR 2.0 DORIS

PM me when your bike arrives.
    Fuji ACR 2.0

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2011
    Looks like a great bike from what I've seen around. I'm looking at one similar to it!

RoadBikeReview Member

Mine arrived!

Everything was packed really well........ I'll put it on the trainer tomorrow and check everything out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fuji ACR 2.0

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2011
    Great looking bike! that was an incredible deal, I wish they had my size..

Enjoy it!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    Looks sweet. Let us know how it rides when you get a chance.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Looks sweet! That's probably a 2009 because the 2010 ACR 2.0 came in black only. But the frame appears to look the exact same.

I have the 2010 ACR 1.0 that came with a Rival/Force mix(now with Sram Red) and the bike rides really smooth. My 1.0 actually looks almost the same (color wise) as your 2.0 except mine has a black fork and says Fuji in black. I paid $1,000 shipped on ebay for my bike last February actually.

My bike was apparently a 'floor model' at a shop in Texas so it was technically 'used' but the bike was flawless without a single scratch and at REI (where I got it assembled) I was told that the bike was in perfect shape.

Here is what I spent money on almost immediately after I purchased the bike:

Assembly: $65 and they even cleaned and greased everything. When I went to pick it up the guy even took the time to fit me to the bike as well, which I know is a service that can be very costly.

Look classic pedals (purchased these as they were the only ones I found in red): $69

Shoes: $109 for some cheap scattantes but have since picked up some Giro Factors.

Shorts: $30 for some at REI (forget which brand)

Computer: $80 for a Cateye double wireless computer.

Helmet: $30 for a Giro Encinal helmet at Sports Authority.

I purchased all of the things I listed within a month of purchasing my bike but since then I've purchased more apparel, changed out the stem, post, both derailleurs, shifters, tires, seat, and for the bling factor added a couple of blackburn carbon cages. Also since it's a no no to ride a road bike with a mtb helmet I also purchased a prolight helmet. I even won a free Ionos helmet during the tour de france from Giro's facebook page!

I hope you enjoy your Fuji as much as I've enjoyed mine this past year!
    Last edited by Tripleblack; 02-02-2012 at 03:00 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripleblack View Post
    Looks sweet! That's probably a 2009 because the 2010 ACR 2.0 came in black only. But the frame appears to look the exact same.
    Or it never was introduced to the American market like someone has mentioned already. And I don't think Fuji had BB30 in any of their 2009 models.

I just bought and assembled one for my wife. It looks great.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Got mine Friday, set it up and got it tuned at a LBS, as got speedplay pedals. Didnt get around to ride it until today! Did a quick ride today to my school and back, about 20 miles round trip in about a hour and 15 min!

Dont have 10 posts yet so no pics!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Good for you..... make sure you post some pics of your set up (when you can)!
    Fuji ACR 2.0

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    I like my Fuji too, it's been a good ride just about every day since I bought it last April.

Keep an eye on the "pre-load" bolt that screws into the spindle through the crank arm; when I took my bike in for a tune-up, the mechanic told me that bolt had fallen out and the BB had loosened enough to destroy the bearings. FSA Gossamer just like is spec'd for yours, $60 for the replacement part. Apparently not covered under warranty, though it seems to me that parts shouldn't be falling off after 8 months. He tells me that FSA considers it "normal wear and tear".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast