Adventure Riders and Custom Bag Makers
    RoadBikeReview Member

Adventure Riders and Custom Bag Makers

Hey guys,

We're a small duo team that is into adventure cycling and tours. We mainly ride gravel bikes.

We also run a small custom bike bag company called KaiVenture Bags @ www.kaiventurebags.com.

We started the company when we were getting asked to make bags for our local cycling community who saw our bags we made as a hobby. And we just went with it after we got several people requesting us to make them bags. We get a thrill out of making people's days with our bags.

We also have Instagram at https://instagram.com/kaiventurebags for all our adventures and bags designs we create.

That's if you want to see more about us and what we do.

We will probably be spending most of our time in the Gravel Forum but wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone.

We have traveled throughout the west coast and looking into starting our adventure this year with a ride to Catalina, CA from our area which is about a 70+ mile ride (one-way) to Long Beach's ferry and then back home. We are hoping to take an adventure this year to the mid-west as well.

I posted a galley of pictures of our adventures, bags, and our longest ride we have done training our way to a double century.

Feel free to ask us questions if you want too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

RoadBikeReview Member
    If you're located in Southern California, we will be at the USAC Race: The Bracket Grand Prix event this Sunday, March 3rd if you want to come and hangout.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I not a bags guy... Thatís just me... But Iím not an ad guy either.
    To date, philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various ways. The point however is to change it.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PBL450 View Post
    I not a bags guy... Thatís just me... But Iím not an ad guy either.
    Hey, I'm not either and this was to introduce ourselves and what we do.

We're cycling enthusiasts first which is how making our own bags came about. We want to reach the community as to who we are as a whole. We're KaiVentureBags and we go on adventures, make bags, and ride bikes. I'll be posting on here for routes mainly and maybe nutrition advice because we have questions about what to take and for alternatives.

I was advised before to not use our name as it sounds like self-promotion but why not?

We're proud of what we do and make. And we're proud of our name. We're just two cycling enthusiasts that want to go on bike adventures!

We would definitely like to use input or just how our designs are looking or what next adventure trail we should try. Mainly the latter as we are junkies to tours and adventures now.

I don't expect you to see it that way or you might get infuriated or think I'm not a genuine person which is okay. But I think everyone is genuinely a nice human being and I'm certain you are too because you like Shaggy!

Since you like Shaggy, which tells me you might be someone who partakes in herbal remedies if you know what I mean ( I don't know what I mean). But anyways, I grew up watching that show and everyone always associates shaggy with Mary Jane.

Anyways, bud. Thanks for replying. I'm sorry for rambling on.

But do you....in fact, fit the shaggy stereotype? Just curious. Haha.