Anyone using Airplay to get Zwift on an iphone/ipad to display on your TV?
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2015

Anyone using Airplay to get Zwift on an iphone/ipad to display on your TV?

I have an iPhone XS and a new Sony TV with Airplay 2 and while Zwift shows up perfectly smooth on the phone, it skips a few frames every few seconds on the TV and a few times an hour it will just lock up on the TV for 6-8 seconds at a time.

The trainer/TV/phone are all within 10ft of the router, which is a nice Netgear Nighthawk.

Is anyone else using a similar setup flawlessly? I'd like to avoid running a cable from the phone, as that would mean I can't plug my headphones in.

hfc
    Doesn't like subtitles
    I havenít used Zwift lately but have never had a problem using the app on iPad mini and iPad Pro to my older generation Apple TV; almost never any lag or skip.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisthebeave View Post
    I have an iPhone XS and a new Sony TV with Airplay 2 and while Zwift shows up perfectly smooth on the phone, it skips a few frames every few seconds on the TV and a few times an hour it will just lock up on the TV for 6-8 seconds at a time.

The trainer/TV/phone are all within 10ft of the router, which is a nice Netgear Nighthawk.

Is anyone else using a similar setup flawlessly? I'd like to avoid running a cable from the phone, as that would mean I can't plug my headphones in.
    I don't know the answer to your question but I would suggest you also post it on the Zwift forums, where its more likely to get a response