Champion System Bibs
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2004

Champion System Bibs

Has anyone ever worn any Champion System bibs? Our club received a large order this week and the bib straps that go over the shoulders are really, really tight on all sizes.

Just curious if anyone else had this experience....

Off the back
    My team uses Champion. I'm not the uniform coordinator, so I have no room to complain. I'm built tall through the torso and, yes, they're really short for shoulder room. Once they're on, I'm OK. But getting the straps over your shoulder is tight. I think the jerseys run a bit bigger than advertized as well.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\ ||
    | B u d w e i s e r | ||'""|""\__,_
    |_____________ l ||__|__|___|)
    |(@(@)""""""""**|(@)(@)***|(@)

Aug 2005
    My Santini bibs have tight straps, once they are on they are ok, my Pearl Izumi's have much more longer straps and are more comfortable overall. Both these listed are the same size.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2005
    i had the same problem with my champion systems bibs. i ordered xl because i am 6'1" and the straps are kind of tight, but the legs are a little baggy. i wear an xl in sugoi and castelli. my cannondale bibs are a tight large as are my adidas bibs. although champ systems seem like a good value, their sizing does seem to miss the mark.

my champ system jersey (large) is shorter than average as well.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2004
    Thanks for the information guys. I just wanted to check. I wear a medium size Champ Sys bib and it fits fine in the waist. However, I almost feel like I am going to tear the straps when I put them on and I am only 5' 8.