Champion System Sizing
    RoadBikeReview's Member
    Sep 2005

Champion System Sizing

Hey guys,
    I'm ordering some kit from ChampSys, and I was wondering what size you guys wear in it, and what size I should order.

In LG, I wear a Small jersey and a Medium short. In Capoforma, I wear an M and and an M. I'm about 160lb (give or take 2-3lb per day...) and 5'9-5'10,

Thanks!
    "It's hard to tell the poison from the cure, so enjoy the disease."
    -Mohair_Chair

BCL489
    Sep 2009
    make sure you know which cut you're ordering. club cut is pretty standard, from what i've gathered, though i don't own any. i own euro/race cut, and it runs pretty small and tight, so order a size up if you're going for euro/race. i have pretty small arms and weigh 135 lbs, and the euro small fits just right.

i'd guess you'd want a medium club cut, and a large euro cut, though it's hard to say because i haven't seen these sizes in person.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2009
    I am 5-8 170lbs, I wear a M club cut in champ sys and a L in race cut medium bibs. talk to champ sys about sending you a size sample in medium to make sure maybe...... I'm about to order this years college kits from them and the are sending up sizing samples, but it is a large order.