cyclo-core and cyclo-zen

Oct 2004

cyclo-core and cyclo-zen

Has anyone bought these programs? I did a search and only got two hits. You can’t tell me that no one on here has bought them. If you have, can you give a review? Are they worth $119.00?

Thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2005
    I bought the set, but as of now I am only using the zen DVD. They will definitly make you strong in all the core areas and they will wear you out at first. They are expensive, but if you use them they are worth it all and more. especially if you cant get into the gym everyday. I hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by placilla
    Has anyone bought these programs? I did a search and only got two hits. You can’t tell me that no one on here has bought them. If you have, can you give a review? Are they worth $119.00?

Thanks

Apr 2005
    I, too, was blown away that no one bought these on the board when I posted the same question a while back. The programs seem tough as hell, but I suppose that means that they'll make YOU tough as hell, which is the point, of course. I have seriously considered getting these programs and just may before autumn's up. If I do, I'll post a review of sorts. Mr. Street seems to be a genuine, positive bloke and his programs seem "the business."

Oct 2004

got them

i'm a 57 yo mainly mtn biker just starting to get into road riding. wanted to improve condition and flexibility and ended up buying the set. i've been doing pilates mat work for the last couple years 4 days a week in the mornings.

i've only used the zen set so far but have noticed a significant increase in flexibility and some increase in core strength. my core was already pretty good due to the pilates but Street's stuff has definitely added to it.

am looking forward to adding the off season stuff to my routine.

fwiw i also enjoy the workout tips and advice on using the routines that he sends out once or twice a week. could do without the ads though.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2005
    I posted a respose under "Racing, Training..."
    "The problem with losing your mind is that by the time you realize it's gone, it's too late to get it back."
    Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson