Hello everyone

Printable View

• 03-17-2019
    DinoMoss
    Hello everyone
    Pretty much been a lurker for a long time, pretty private, finally decided to join. Been riding for a long time. Dabbled in mnt, road, gravel, If I can get to it, I'll ride it. My equipment ranges from old to latest. Stickler for detail.
    I really enjoy spirited discussion as long as they don't get personal. Don't care what bike you ride as long as you ride it.
    Not sure if I have much to add, but I've been around the block one or twice. So who knows.
  • 03-17-2019
    Akirasho
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DinoMoss View Post
    Pretty much been a lurker for a long time, pretty private, finally decided to join. Been riding for a long time. Dabbled in mnt, road, gravel, If I can get to it, I'll ride it. My equipment ranges from old to latest. Stickler for detail.
    I really enjoy spirited discussion as long as they don't get personal. Don't care what bike you ride as long as you ride it.
    Not sure if I have much to add, but I've been around the block one or twice. So who knows.

Thankfully, that never happens here. Welcome from beyond the SHADOWS.
  • 03-18-2019
    Lombard
    Welcome to RBR, Dino! Daddy's home! Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

Some people here are nice, some are nasty, some are silly. It can get rough in here sometimes, but really, we're just a bunch of dorks who like to talk about bikes.
  • 03-18-2019
    Coolhand
    its all in good fun- thanks for joining!
  • 03-18-2019
    PBL450
    Welcome aboard Dino!
  • 03-18-2019
    SantaCruz
    Welcome.

Just ignore what you donít like. Itís only the Internet.
    As a lurker you already know.