Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2018
    Thank you so much 😊 Lombard. I know being lazy is just excuss i 've been making to ignore health & fitness. But now i want to push my excuses back

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2018
    Hi, Being a Virtual Assistant! I am working remotely from home in off timing shifts and mostly handling social media accounts of my clients.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    What other machine can you ride a 100 miles, then carry it up three flights of stairs and park it in your living room?
    Maybe this machine?

Name:  4-Stroke-49cc-Scooter-2015.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  105.2 KB

a real member's member
    donna has 12 posts and already a negative rep. ouch.
    Yossarian: don't worry. nothing's going to happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfrancois View Post
    donna has 12 posts and already a negative rep. ouch.
    Fixed.
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    Fixed.
    It's a guy, dude.
    Oh my, a troll who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. What will they think of next?

Russian Troll Farmer
    Quote Originally Posted by 11spd View Post
    Curious what a virtual assistant is?
    It's one of those "gig economy" things here you do tasks for many different people for about $5/item. No benefits, no guarantee. Kinda like being a secretarial temp.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres"

Darling of The Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by factory feel View Post
    It's a guy, dude.
    I find it somewhat amusing seeing all the male forum members bending over backwards to lavish praise and encouragement on a new "female" poster and tripping over themselves in the process.

There needs to be a package check before you offer to buy them a drink at the bar.

RoadBikeReview Member
    It's a guy, dude.
    How would you know this? Did you scrape the inside of her cheek and do a bar chromosome test?
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein

a real member's member
    It's a guy, dude.
    Yossarian: don't worry. nothing's going to happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    How would you know this? Did you scrape the inside of her cheek and do a bar chromosome test?
    Male beings have the natural instinct in the DNA.
    https://www.sciencealert.com/female-carp-lure-males-to-trap
    https://entomologytoday.org/2015/10/...le-wing-beats/

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2018
    Hi Lombard; Thanks for the support. TBH i just consider this whole sexist stunts hilarious. This isn't the first time I am facing it so, i tend to ignore them. People will find out eventually whether i am guy or girl. I don't need to prove it.
    Again big thanks to you and also to everyone. Guys i am here to be a part of the community not to create a mess. So Peace

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bvber View Post
    Maybe this machine?

Name:  4-Stroke-49cc-Scooter-2015.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  105.2 KB
    But I hate the smell of gas when I'm relax on the couch watching the news! Besides, that engine probably wouldn't run 7 hours straight without blowing a rod. How often would I have to stop for gas? What's the top speed? How does it descend? How many miles can those tires last?

Sorry man, BIG MISTAKE! It don't do anything for the legs, and that saddle will put a boil on your a$$.

They did put padding on the handlebars, though, to minimize liability issues.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDonna View Post
    Hi Lombard; Thanks for the support. TBH i just consider this whole sexist stunts hilarious. This isn't the first time I am facing it so, i tend to ignore them. People will find out eventually whether i am guy or girl. I don't need to prove it.
    Again big thanks to you and also to everyone. Guys i am here to be a part of the community not to create a mess. So Peace
    If you lurk around these forums, you will see that many new members seem to face what is sort of an initiation. I faced it to some degree when I was new. Consider it a learning experience.

Sadly, many new members who aren't used to the resident internet bullies leave and never return. Remember that with the anonymity of the internet, people will say things here they would never dare to say to someone's face. There are others here that are simply heavy handed, but after you get to know them, they have a lot of helpful information to share.

You will meet all types here. I would still like to know who negative repped you. You didn't do anything to deserve that. We save those for the really annoying trolls.

a real member's member
    People will find out eventually whether i am guy or girl.

'brifter' is a lame word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Grouch View Post
    I find it somewhat amusing seeing all the male forum members bending over backwards to lavish praise and encouragement on a new "female" poster and tripping over themselves in the process.

There needs to be a package check before you offer to buy them a drink at the bar.
    Seriously. A new, possibly female member shows up and all these guys turn into leg humpers.
    I work for some bike racers
    I've got some bikes, some guns,
    and a bunch of skateboards

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    If you lurk around these forums, you will see that many new members seem to face what is sort of an initiation. I faced it to some degree when I was new. Consider it a learning experience.

Sadly, many new members who aren't used to the resident internet bullies leave and never return. Remember that with the anonymity of the internet, people will say things here they would never dare to say to someone's face. There are others here that are simply heavy handed, but after you get to know them, they have a lot of helpful information to share.

You will meet all types here. I would still like to know who negative repped you. You didn't do anything to deserve that. We save those for the really annoying trolls.
    Oh my, a troll who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. What will they think of next?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    Seriously. A new, possibly female member shows up and all these guys turn into leg humpers.
    One member is ready to start picking out furniture!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    You mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkoQDTdNjms

'brifter' is a lame word.
    Pretty much!
    I work for some bike racers
    I've got some bikes, some guns,
    and a bunch of skateboards

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    This isn't the first time I am facing it so, i tend to ignore them. People will find out eventually whether i am guy or girl. I don't need to prove it.
    This isn't the first time forum members heard about the internet "identity".

Name:  13qc0b.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  39.4 KB

Off the back
    Damn. I hopped on the thread to see the cause of all the excitement.
    45 posts and no Donna pic! She better not look like Jeff Bridges!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    “The Dude”

RoadBikeReview Member
    Horndoggie FTW!

You guys don't know what you are missing.

Your virtual assistant:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello Everyone! Donna Here-leggybiker.jpg  

Darling of The Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by 11spd View Post
    Horndoggie FTW!

You guys don't know what you are missing.

Your virtual assistant:
    I'd have to use two CO2 cartridges to those up to the correct psi for riding.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast