Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 74
  1. #26
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    13
    Thank you so much 😊 Lombard. I know being lazy is just excuss i 've been making to ignore health & fitness. But now i want to push my excuses back

  2. #27
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    13
    Hi, Being a Virtual Assistant! I am working remotely from home in off timing shifts and mostly handling social media accounts of my clients.

  3. #28
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    What other machine can you ride a 100 miles, then carry it up three flights of stairs and park it in your living room?
    Maybe this machine?

    Name:  4-Stroke-49cc-Scooter-2015.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  105.2 KB

  4. #29
    a real member's member
    Reputation: blackfrancois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,653
    donna has 12 posts and already a negative rep. ouch.
    Yossarian: don't worry. nothing's going to happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us.

  5. #30
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Lombard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,666
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfrancois View Post
    donna has 12 posts and already a negative rep. ouch.
    Fixed.
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

    “Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein



  6. #31
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    Fixed.
    It's a guy, dude.
    Oh my, a troll who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. What will they think of next?

  7. #32
    Russian Troll Farmer
    Reputation: No Time Toulouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,773
    Quote Originally Posted by 11spd View Post
    Curious what a virtual assistant is?
    It's one of those "gig economy" things here you do tasks for many different people for about $5/item. No benefits, no guarantee. Kinda like being a secretarial temp.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres"

  8. #33
    Darling of The Lounge
    Reputation: Retro Grouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    4,115
    Quote Originally Posted by factory feel View Post
    It's a guy, dude.
    I find it somewhat amusing seeing all the male forum members bending over backwards to lavish praise and encouragement on a new "female" poster and tripping over themselves in the process.

    There needs to be a package check before you offer to buy them a drink at the bar.

  9. #34
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Lombard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,666
    Quote Originally Posted by factory feel View Post
    It's a guy, dude.
    How would you know this? Did you scrape the inside of her cheek and do a bar chromosome test?
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

    “Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein



  10. #35
    a real member's member
    Reputation: blackfrancois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,653
    Quote Originally Posted by factory feel View Post
    It's a guy, dude.
    Yossarian: don't worry. nothing's going to happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us.

  11. #36
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    How would you know this? Did you scrape the inside of her cheek and do a bar chromosome test?
    Male beings have the natural instinct in the DNA.
    https://www.sciencealert.com/female-carp-lure-males-to-trap
    https://entomologytoday.org/2015/10/...le-wing-beats/


  12. #37
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    13
    Hi Lombard; Thanks for the support. TBH i just consider this whole sexist stunts hilarious. This isn't the first time I am facing it so, i tend to ignore them. People will find out eventually whether i am guy or girl. I don't need to prove it.
    Again big thanks to you and also to everyone. Guys i am here to be a part of the community not to create a mess. So Peace

  13. #38
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    25,054
    Quote Originally Posted by bvber View Post
    Maybe this machine?

    Name:  4-Stroke-49cc-Scooter-2015.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  105.2 KB
    But I hate the smell of gas when I'm relax on the couch watching the news! Besides, that engine probably wouldn't run 7 hours straight without blowing a rod. How often would I have to stop for gas? What's the top speed? How does it descend? How many miles can those tires last?

    Sorry man, BIG MISTAKE! It don't do anything for the legs, and that saddle will put a boil on your a$$.

    They did put padding on the handlebars, though, to minimize liability issues.

  14. #39
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Lombard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,666
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDonna View Post
    Hi Lombard; Thanks for the support. TBH i just consider this whole sexist stunts hilarious. This isn't the first time I am facing it so, i tend to ignore them. People will find out eventually whether i am guy or girl. I don't need to prove it.
    Again big thanks to you and also to everyone. Guys i am here to be a part of the community not to create a mess. So Peace
    If you lurk around these forums, you will see that many new members seem to face what is sort of an initiation. I faced it to some degree when I was new. Consider it a learning experience.

    Sadly, many new members who aren't used to the resident internet bullies leave and never return. Remember that with the anonymity of the internet, people will say things here they would never dare to say to someone's face. There are others here that are simply heavy handed, but after you get to know them, they have a lot of helpful information to share.

    You will meet all types here. I would still like to know who negative repped you. You didn't do anything to deserve that. We save those for the really annoying trolls.
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

    “Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein



  15. #40
    a real member's member
    Reputation: blackfrancois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,653
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDonna View Post
    People will find out eventually whether i am guy or girl.
    Yossarian: don't worry. nothing's going to happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us.

  16. #41
    'brifter' is a lame word.
    Reputation: cxwrench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Grouch View Post
    I find it somewhat amusing seeing all the male forum members bending over backwards to lavish praise and encouragement on a new "female" poster and tripping over themselves in the process.

    There needs to be a package check before you offer to buy them a drink at the bar.
    Seriously. A new, possibly female member shows up and all these guys turn into leg humpers.
    I work for some bike racers
    I've got some bikes, some guns,
    and a bunch of skateboards

  17. #42
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    If you lurk around these forums, you will see that many new members seem to face what is sort of an initiation. I faced it to some degree when I was new. Consider it a learning experience.

    Sadly, many new members who aren't used to the resident internet bullies leave and never return. Remember that with the anonymity of the internet, people will say things here they would never dare to say to someone's face. There are others here that are simply heavy handed, but after you get to know them, they have a lot of helpful information to share.

    You will meet all types here. I would still like to know who negative repped you. You didn't do anything to deserve that. We save those for the really annoying trolls.
    Oh my, a troll who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. What will they think of next?

  18. #43
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    Seriously. A new, possibly female member shows up and all these guys turn into leg humpers.
    One member is ready to start picking out furniture!
    Oh my, a troll who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. What will they think of next?

  19. #44
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Lombard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,666
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    Seriously. A new, possibly female member shows up and all these guys turn into leg humpers.
    You mean like this?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkoQDTdNjms
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

    “Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein



  20. #45
    'brifter' is a lame word.
    Reputation: cxwrench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    Pretty much!
    I work for some bike racers
    I've got some bikes, some guns,
    and a bunch of skateboards

  21. #46
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDonna View Post
    This isn't the first time I am facing it so, i tend to ignore them. People will find out eventually whether i am guy or girl. I don't need to prove it.
    This isn't the first time forum members heard about the internet "identity".

    Name:  13qc0b.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  39.4 KB

  22. #47
    Off the back
    Reputation: fast ferd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Damn. I hopped on the thread to see the cause of all the excitement.
    45 posts and no Donna pic! She better not look like Jeff Bridges!

  23. #48
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,971
    “The Dude”

  24. #49
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: 11spd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,796
    Horndoggie FTW!

    You guys don't know what you are missing.

    Your virtual assistant:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello Everyone! Donna Here-leggybiker.jpg  

  25. #50
    Darling of The Lounge
    Reputation: Retro Grouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    4,115
    Quote Originally Posted by 11spd View Post
    Horndoggie FTW!

    You guys don't know what you are missing.

    Your virtual assistant:
    I'd have to use two CO2 cartridges to those up to the correct psi for riding.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello everyone, new rider here.
    By BlueEagle1 in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 01:43 AM
  2. Say hello to Donna
    By TWB8s in forum Fixed/Single Speed
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 05:09 PM
  3. Meet Donna
    By TWB8s in forum Retro-Classic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 01:52 PM
  4. Eros Donna not worth upgrading?
    By roguedog in forum Bianchi
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 10:43 AM
  5. Recommend front derailleur for Bianchi Donna
    By lrorke in forum Components, Wrenching
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

roadbikereview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.