How many bikes in your stable? - Page 28
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 262728
Results 676 to 687 of 687
  1. #676
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: GlobalGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    490
    Just two.

    One highly customized road bike to match my strengths and weaknesses, (the latter becoming increasingly dominant with advancing age...73.)

    The second a get around town don't wear a helmet urban bike that is triple with a huge gear range. (Trek FX 3.) It replaces the previous purpose bike that was stolen. The new one turns out to have been a great choice for me.

  2. #677
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: PBL450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus51569 View Post
    We moved not too long ago. Downsized to a smaller place. That meant selling the Specialized Allez and the Diamondback Haanjo. So, I am currently down to 1.5

    1.) 2017 New Albion Homebrew - steel frame built up with SRAM Apex 1X



    .5) 2014 Lynskey Peloton - titanium frame currently being rebuilt as a 1X as well. It's just a rolling chassis at the moment.

    I have space in the garage for 1 more bike, but that would be the limit.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That New Albion is a very, very beautiful bicycle.
    To date, philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various ways. The point however is to change it.

  3. #678
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    146
    F8, RCA, Zero.7 and an Orbea Team Cofidis OMR.

  4. #679
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: PBL450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    Down to one

    That bike is bizarre! What brand is it? The exhaust on the floor is completely unusual! Chinese something?
    To date, philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various ways. The point however is to change it.

  5. #680
    'brifter' is a lame word.
    Reputation: cxwrench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,190
    Quote Originally Posted by PBL450 View Post
    That bike is bizarre! What brand is it? The exhaust on the floor is completely unusual! Chinese something?
    That's an old Maico! Made in Germany...well, West Germany back then.
    I work for some bike racers
    I've got some bikes, some guns,
    and a bunch of skateboards

  6. #681
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: PBL450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by cxwrench View Post
    That's an old Maico! Made in Germany...well, West Germany back then.
    I am very seriously impressed with that! That IS obscure! Haha!
    To date, philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various ways. The point however is to change it.

  7. #682
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by PBL450 View Post
    That bike is bizarre! What brand is it? The exhaust on the floor is completely unusual! Chinese something?
    I remember when Maico, CZ and Husky were the exotics.

  8. #683
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by mackgoo View Post
    I remember when Maico, CZ and Husky were the exotics.
    Oh, and don't forget the other one. I forget who they were but they made the Combat Wombat.

  9. #684
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: PBL450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by mackgoo View Post
    Oh, and don't forget the other one. I forget who they were but they made the Combat Wombat.
    Bultaco?
    Can Am?
    To date, philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various ways. The point however is to change it.

  10. #685
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    848
    A little update to my list
    Pegoretti Big Leg Emma with Record and EC90SLX
    2010 Wilier Imperiale with 2010 Super Record 11
    2010 Delta 7 2011 Super Record Ti with Hyperon Ultra Two Clincher
    1985 Cinili Super Corsa with 1986 Record Group and wheels
    1993 Cannondale Killer V700 Mtn Bike
    2015 Delta 7 (#14of16) with SRAM RED 22 and Mavic Ksyrium PRO
    2016 Wilier Limited 124/200 Zero.6 ETAP and Corima MCC32
    2016 Passoni Top Force W Di2 with Mad Fiber Wheels
    2016 Cyfac Abslu2 with 9000 with Shamal Ultra Dark
    2018 Canyon RCC edtion ETAP with Hyperon/Bora wheels
    2018 Orbea Orca Aero ETAP with Lightweight Wheels
    2019 Specialized Venge Sagan Edition with Di2 and Mavic Wheels
    2020 Specialized Roubaix with Di2 and Bike Ahead wheels
    2020 Specialized Shiv TT Disk Limited Edition #385/500

    Got rid of some bikes and now this list feels so short.

  11. #686
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Akirasho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyORCA View Post
    A little update to my list
    Pegoretti Big Leg Emma with Record and EC90SLX
    2010 Wilier Imperiale with 2010 Super Record 11
    2010 Delta 7 2011 Super Record Ti with Hyperon Ultra Two Clincher
    1985 Cinili Super Corsa with 1986 Record Group and wheels
    1993 Cannondale Killer V700 Mtn Bike
    2015 Delta 7 (#14of16) with SRAM RED 22 and Mavic Ksyrium PRO
    2016 Wilier Limited 124/200 Zero.6 ETAP and Corima MCC32
    2016 Passoni Top Force W Di2 with Mad Fiber Wheels
    2016 Cyfac Abslu2 with 9000 with Shamal Ultra Dark
    2018 Canyon RCC edtion ETAP with Hyperon/Bora wheels
    2018 Orbea Orca Aero ETAP with Lightweight Wheels
    2019 Specialized Venge Sagan Edition with Di2 and Mavic Wheels
    2020 Specialized Roubaix with Di2 and Bike Ahead wheels
    2020 Specialized Shiv TT Disk Limited Edition #385/500

    Got rid of some bikes and now this list feels so short.
    Adopt me, or better yet, will your bikes to me, then tell me where you live.

  12. #687
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    232
    From new to old.
    Wittson Illumanati ( build ongoing)
    S-Works Tarmac
    Nomad 4
    Hightower
    Nomad 3 ( Son rides this now)
    Lapierre 427 (daughter's ride)
    V10
    Merida Target 6
    XACD ti Hardtail

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 262728

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.