Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

How Much Do You Weigh ?

15K views 151 replies 129 participants last post by  RIL49 
#1 ·
Hello I'm just curios to see how much everyone weighs, to guage if i'm above, below, or at average. I myself lift weights, so I always thought that I'm on the heavy side I'm @ 184. So what about you, what do you weigh, and is it your target weight or not?

? Who else was in Central Park today (sunday 8/22), it was very crowded???

#2 ·
I'm six-foot three, and right now I'm at 174ish, I range from 175-180 most of the year though, pretty much steady for the past 5 years. Could probably stand to lose 5-10 lbs, but I feel good at this weight too. I think this will be an interesting thread as well, how 'bout everyone list heights as well for kicks. :)

#3 ·
rubendc19 said:
Hello I'm just curios to see how much everyone weighs, to guage if i'm above, below, or at average. I myself lift weights, so I always thought that I'm on the heavy side I'm @ 184. So what about you, what do you weigh, and is it your target weight or not?

? Who else was in Central Park today (sunday 8/22), it was very crowded???

I m 6'1'' and tip the scales at a super weight of, drum roll please........... 130lbs! I m a way skinny dude obviously, all legs and arms. I eat all the time and have the metabolism of a humming bird. While most people have stared riding to take weight off, i m riding to put it on, so far this summer i ve added 3 lbs of muscle, looking to pick up an even 10 lbs by this time next year with weight training. So thats me, whos next?
Cheers

#6 ·
5'9" and 156 lbs here. I was at 165 lb earlier this season when I was still lifting weights and riding less. Now I've lost some muscle mass, but mostly upper body. I think I look better now, with a more defined midsection, and my power to weight ratio is better.

#7 ·
6'3"+ and 188 Pounds. The lightest I have ever been. I honestly don't know if I could get any leaner with my build, although I would love to crack 185. I played Semi-Pro hockey & still skate fairly regular, so I'm blessed (or cursed) with monster-size Quad's. My playing weight was usually close to 210. It's also a constant struggle getting through Minnesota Winters.

#18 ·
5' 7" 195lbs -call me "Porker".

Though I know I'm sadly overweight, I do lift and I do have some muscle mass. Oh yeah, and since it makes me feel alot better, most people don't believe I weigh that much but I (sigh) do.

My target weight would be 160-170. I'm always trying to eat less and better, and exercise more. At 38 I seem to have a relatively poor metabolism (for a time I was lifting 3 times a week, doing 100+ miles a week on 2000 or less *carefully* measured calories a day, felt awful, and..... didn't lose much weight if at all. In the end I gave up).

#21 ·
If you are the one on the right, I am 5'9", 155lbs. Last year at this point I was 145lbs. I have only been riding about half my normal milage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.