Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Indoor storage rack suggestions

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  TimA 
#1 ·
I am looking for an indoor storage rack that is stable, does not damage my bikes and can hold compact frames. Any suggestions? Thanks.

#4 ·
Supergo's bike rack

I bought Supergo's bike stand about 6 months ago and have been very pleased. It's very sturdy: no stability problems with putting my 61 Zurich on top.

As for holding a compact frames, it has independently adjustable arms so you can position them anywhere you need them.

Damn good price too. I think Performance sells the same one but it's $100.

You can also buy extra arms to hang on the opposite side for more bikes.

#5 ·
cam3 said:
I am looking for an indoor storage rack that is stable, does not damage my bikes and can hold compact frames. Any suggestions? Thanks.
I live inn a second floor apartment with a ground floor entrance. I put one of those hooks to hang the bike vertically one wheel on the wall next to the upper section of the stairway. I carry the bike 3/4 of the way up the stairs, reach over the railing and hang the bike by the front wheel. It sounds much more difficult than it is. The bike is completely out of the way, and I don't need to carry it all the way to the second floor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.