Klimat.app

Printable View

  • 03-21-2019
    Trek_5200
    Klimat.app
    Anyone using Klimat.app with STRAVA? I'm really liking it. Being able to look back and see the wind conditions on rides is really helpful I think. Puts the effort in perspective. What would really be nice is being able to see wind speed throughout the ride but that would need to be a Garmin connect or Strava feature.
  • 03-21-2019
    tlg
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Trek_5200 View Post
    Anyone using Klimat.app with STRAVA? I'm really liking it. Being able to look back and see the wind conditions on rides is really helpful I think.

    I've been using it. It's pretty cool. I like to look back at days of similar temps and decide if what I was wearing was warm enough or if I needed to add/remove a layer.

    Quote:

    Puts the effort in perspective. What would really be nice is being able to see wind speed throughout the ride but that would need to be a Garmin connect or Strava feature.
    I just saw a Garmin Connect app the other day that does this. Shows the wind speed and direction.
  • 03-21-2019
    Trek_5200
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    I've been using it. It's pretty cool. I like to look back at days of similar temps and decide if what I was wearing was warm enough or if I needed to add/remove a layer.

    I just saw a Garmin Connect app the other day that does this. Shows the wind speed and direction.

    I'd like this. What's the garmin ap?
  • 03-21-2019
    tlg
    I don't remember. I was browsing through the apps and noticed it.