My new 2014 Scott Foil 20
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2011

My new 2014 Scott Foil 20

Hi all,

picked up my New Scott Foil 20 last week and did a nice 52m ride on sunday. its an upgrade from my 2012 speedster. Feels good in the head winds and great climbing. Off to climb Sierra Navada (Spain) in 7 weeks so got some training to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images

is riding in MOPP4
    Nice upgrade! Looking forward to some pics of Spain
    Wake me up when it's alarm green.

User is infamous around
    Brag, brag, brag.
    Quote Originally Posted by chudak View Post
    It's made with a mixture of titanium, unobtanium and the freshly harvested dew from the sweaty brows of 16 YO suburban virgins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus51569 View Post
    Don't forget the ground up unicorn horn. That makes it magical.

RoadBikeReview Member
    ?? is that made by Scattante??

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2011
    Nice upgrade. Love the color.
    I did something very similar, I upgraded from a 2011 speedster s20 to a 2012 trek madone frame that was hanging around (I work at a trek dealer).

Having it built up this week and a retül fit next week, then have to wait for a couple of feet of snow to melt.

RoadBikeReview Member
    nice ride! nothing like splashing out on a new ride to go with that fancy trip.

RoadBikeReview Member
    The dealer had this for 1500 on sale but I passed it up. The geometry is too aggressive for me so I took home a 14 Allez Race instead.
    16 Solace Disc 20
    16 Tarmac 105 Sport

RoadBikeReview Member
    Beautiful paint scheme on your bike. Ride safely!

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2014
    That is a very sweet ride -congrats!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2013
    Very nice

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfjunky View Post
    Hi all,

picked up my New Scott Foil 20 last week and did a nice 52m ride on sunday. its an upgrade from my 2012 speedster. Feels good in the head winds and great climbing. Off to climb Sierra Navada (Spain) in 7 weeks so got some training to do.
    Nice ride!

I just recently picked up the Foil 30. Was going to go for the 20, but I found an awesome deal on brand new 2013 models up at Piermont Cycles in Rockland. They were blowing them out for half price. So I picked up up for $1,740.00! Love the bike. I was going to get the Foil 20 for the Ultegra Gruppo, which you got, but I fell in love with the yellow and black combination of the 20 so much, and Glen told me it was the same bike other than Ultrgra versus SRAM Rival. So I totally know the pleasure you are feeling.

AWESOME bike, rides unbelievable. Ride it well and best of luck to you!

RoadBikeReview Member
    I picked up a close out 2013 Foil 40 (Same bike as you) about a month or so ago ... and made a few changes (wheels, saddle, bars, stem) for fit ... and absolutely love the bike. It's the first bike I've owned that has exceeded my expectations.

Enjoy

10304791_10202633993551188_213614838890693505_n (640x396).jpg
    Voting isn't marriage - it's public transport. You are not waiting for "The One" who is absolutely perfect. You are getting on the bus, and if there isn't one going exactly to your destination you don't stay at home and sulk - you take the one going closest to where you want to be!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2008
    Yes, but how was Spain? Pictures? We need to know!
    Embrace the fact that everyone on these forums has their own unique desires, needs, experiences and environment so what works for you may not work for others.

Crank Addict
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiroVette View Post
    Nice ride!

I just recently picked up the Foil 30. Was going to go for the 20, but I found an awesome deal on brand new 2013 models up at Piermont Cycles in Rockland. They were blowing them out for half price. So I picked up up for $1,740.00! Love the bike. I was going to get the Foil 20 for the Ultegra Gruppo, which you got, but I fell in love with the yellow and black combination of the 20 so much, and Glen told me it was the same bike other than Ultrgra versus SRAM Rival. So I totally know the pleasure you are feeling.

AWESOME bike, rides unbelievable. Ride it well and best of luck to you!
    A good buddy of mine hopped on that same deal at Piermont... I had a chance to ride it and the bike feels great. Congrats to you and the OP.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TricrossRich View Post
    A good buddy of mine hopped on that same deal at Piermont... I had a chance to ride it and the bike feels great. Congrats to you and the OP.
    Thanks, man! I just absolutely love the bike! I love the color scheme, how it rides, how light it is. I have owned tons of bikes, but nothing this high end, and I couldn't be happier with it. Although I probably should put the high end in quotes because many people would consider this no better than an entry level bike.

Crank Addict
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiroVette View Post
    Thanks, man! I just absolutely love the bike! I love the color scheme, how it rides, how light it is. I have owned tons of bikes, but nothing this high end, and I couldn't be happier with it. Although I probably should put the high end in quotes because many people would consider this no better than an entry level bike.
    Yes.. my friend moved up from an Allez elite, so the Scott was definitely a move up. He likes it a lot.