Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by marathonrunner View Post
    I don't think it will be cheaper than zwift. But this fits in between zwift and trainer road. More workouts and plans. I think 15 bucks a month for zwift is pretty fair too.
    I got my Beta invitation from Virtugo this weekend. I am having issues downloading it (my anti-virus took a real disliking to it). Hopefully, I can fix that and give it a try. I expect my Zwifting will soon be be mostly over for the season we'll see where things stand in the fall.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    I finally got my invite and gave it a try today. The Adelaide course kept crashing so I rode Pulseville. I did one loop with graphics set to "good" and another set to "beautiful". The only difference I saw was shadows on the beautiful setting. It did not seem to impact frame rate at all. I thought the graphics were good, although not substantially better than Zwift. There were only 5 other people on the route so I don't know how things work when there is a bunch of riders. Overall, there is some promise here but I did not see anything that was a game changer compared to Zwift. I will say that VirtuGo has one thing that Zwift still doesn't have and that is the ability to end the ride without exiting the game. I wish them luck

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
    I finally got my invite and gave it a try today. The Adelaide course kept crashing so I rode Pulseville. I did one loop with graphics set to "good" and another set to "beautiful". The only difference I saw was shadows on the beautiful setting. It did not seem to impact frame rate at all. I thought the graphics were good, although not substantially better than Zwift. There were only 5 other people on the route so I don't know how things work when there is a bunch of riders. Overall, there is some promise here but I did not see anything that was a game changer compared to Zwift. I will say that VirtuGo has one thing that Zwift still doesn't have and that is the ability to end the ride without exiting the game. I wish them luck
    Well at least it give you some variety from the same 3 courses in zwift. Iím getting kind of board of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert1 View Post
    Well at least it give you some variety from the same 3 courses in zwift. Iím getting kind of board of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, I an getting a bit bored of the same Zwift roads too. The pace of adding new roads has been disappointing. I use Rouvy also. It has the advantage of being able to ride almost anywhere in the world, but without the multiplayer aspect that Zwift brings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12