Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    a real member's member
    i wear a surgical mask, gown, and feeties, but not the gloves.
    Yossarian: don't worry. nothing's going to happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Why stop at just the gloves?

Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Why stop at just the gloves?

Perhaps I should pull the old Gimp suit out of retirement...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2008
    They may work if you use a glove liner under them. I know some folks who've use plastic bags over their socks in an emergency with success.

I do suspect that once the glove liners get saturated, the party will be over. So make plans to head back to the barn before that happens

Schuylkill Trail Bum
    I ride with surgical precision.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftSolo View Post
    They may work if you use a glove liner under them. I know some folks who've use plastic bags over their socks in an emergency with success.

I do suspect that once the glove liners get saturated, the party will be over. So make plans to head back to the barn before that happens
    Some people even use them for glove liners. Some use them for changing the oil in their car. Some wear plastic bags over their body in a rain storm with eyes poked out to see and if raining on Halloween, they keep the same outfit and ride straight to the barn and party.
    A wacky world with endless possibilities. Some even wear surgical gloves on their feet but they are considered outliers.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    About as useful as wearing a condom on your Johnson.

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by factory feel View Post
    About as useful as wearing a condom on your Johnson.
    They work better if you poke little holes in them so they can breathe.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter P. View Post
    Try this experiment; put a rubber glove on one hand and go without on the other. See if you can feel the difference.
    Yeah, you definitely don't want to bring top shelf lube... lest they get the wrong idea.

"Of course not! What are you thinking, mate?! It's for medical purposes only!"
    "That pretty much sums it up. I'm 43 and my max is ~178-180. If that HR chart was mine or Froome's, we'd be on the verge of death. But for you it probably looks like a normal workout." -TLG

LOLOLOL

RoadBikeReview Member
    I have Reynauds Syndrome so I bought a pair of these, ...https://firedupx.com/collections/hea...n-glove-liners that's only $136.50 US . If my hands get even slightly cold they are very painful and even soaking them in hot water won't relive the pain. They arrived yesterday and I took then out for a test ride, but the weather never got below 55°F and I was sweating enough without them. From the 10 day weather report it looks like it will be a few weeks before I get a chance to try them out.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    They work better if you poke little holes in them so they can breathe.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tlg again.

"With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    How do chin omelettes taste?
    Oh my, a troll who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. What will they think of next?

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012
    Something like these are surprising good for riding into the high 50s at roughly $5 a pair.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-La...592L/206164907

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by factory feel View Post
    How do chin omelettes taste?
    Oh dear, you're going in the gutter again. I think you're just jealous because I never gave YOU any positive rep. I don't rep trolls.
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12