Too many uncalled for negative comments. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Schuylkill Trail Bum
    Quote Originally Posted by aclinjury View Post
    seen many guys who get out of the toilet and then just walk right to the exit, not even a sprinkle of water to wash their hands. Wow. I imagine these are the ones that pick their noses leisurely at work
    I get the whole hand washing thing after you touch stuff that has fecal matter on it, like your butt and various handles in the rest room.

But after peeing? If you don't pee on your hands, and your member is clean, what's the urgency to wash your hands?

I shower every morning. My member is clean. When I take a leak, the leak goes into the urinal, not on my hands. If the only thing I touch is my member, which is cleaner than my hands during the workday, why should I wash my hands? If anything, I should wash my member.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SPlKE View Post
    I get the whole hand washing thing after you touch stuff that has fecal matter on it, like your butt and various handles in the rest room.

But after peeing? If you don't pee on your hands, and your member is clean, what's the urgency to wash your hands?

I shower every morning. My member is clean. When I take a leak, the leak goes into the urinal, not on my hands. If the only thing I touch is my member, which is cleaner than my hands during the workday, why should I wash my hands? If anything, I should wash my member.
    I would love to have a urinal in my home. But I live with a spousal female and an offspring female. I have to lift the seat and put it back down each down. Yes, I've been trained. Maybe broken is more appropriate.

Schuylkill Trail Bum
    Quote Originally Posted by ogre View Post
    I would love to have a urinal in my home. But I live with a spousal female and an offspring female. I have to lift the seat and put it back down each down. Yes, I've been trained. Maybe broken is more appropriate.
    I lucked out. I married a woman who doesn't get her nose out of joint when I leave the lid up.

RoadBikeReview Member

whuuut...? don't you know that penises are DIRTY, man! filthy, nasty, horrible things...you can't even steam-clean them enough to get the gross off...

I carry a supply of nitrile gloves to handle the vile appendage.
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

RoadBikeReview Member
    I lucked out. I married a woman who doesn't get her nose out of joint when I leave the lid up.
    Have you tried putting saran wrap over the bowl and then leaving the seat down?

Banned Sock Puppet

Oh come on. So you're telling me you have never dripped a drop or two on your hand? Well, I guess technically speaking, urine is cleaner than the inside of your nose or mouth, so if you use your finger nail to pick the crusty boogers out of your nose or the plaque out from between your teeth, you should wash your hands before you touch your member.
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein

Schuylkill Trail Bum
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    Oh come on. So you're telling me you have never dripped a drop or two on your hand? Well, I guess technically speaking, urine is cleaner than the inside of your nose or mouth, so if you use your finger nail to pick the crusty boogers out of your nose or the plaque out from between your teeth, you should wash your hands before you touch your member.
    Of course I drip a drop now and then. But weewee is sterile. So I just wipe the weewee on the door handle on the way out of the bathroom, to sterilize it. Duh.

Schuylkill Trail Bum
    Quote Originally Posted by ogre View Post
    Have you tried putting saran wrap over the bowl and then leaving the seat down?
    I'm saving that for Valentines Day.

Banned Sock Puppet
    Of course I drip a drop now and then. But weewee is sterile. So I just wipe the weewee on the door handle on the way out of the bathroom, to sterilize it. Duh.
    That makes sense since people poop, wipe and walk out touching the door handle with poopy hands. I should have known. You're doing a great service sterilizing poopy door handles with urine in order to prevent spread of bacteria. Keep it up!
    "With bicycles in particular, you need to separate between what's merely true and what's important."-- DCGriz, RBR.

“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein

xxl
    Why would you leave the lid up? It's a lot harder to pee on the seat that way.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—d.”

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    If anything, I should wash my member.
    Doing that at work might get you a call from HR

flinty-eyed moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    Do people seriously still believe urine is sterile?
    Its because of the Dodgeball movie quote
    Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Schuylkill Trail Bum
    The Romans went around collecting urine to use as mouthwash. Fact! Factoid, maybe.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2014

I'm with you here.. also.. serious double standard here.. how many of you wash your private parts before engaging in oral sex with your significant other.. spontaneous fun in a park or ally, in places where you cannot take a shower before hand.. heat of the moment, etc etc.

You expect a woman to put her mouth there.. but god forbid you touch your dick and don't wash your hands and you are the ****ing devil...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Glad to see we're back on course and bringing meaningful context into the thread.
    I"d like to be the first to welcome the OP back into the forum, with a firm handshake.

xxl
    The Romans went around collecting urine to use as mouthwash. Fact! Factoid, maybe.
    Hence the term "the Golden Age of Rome."

They also used to use urine to do laundry. They'd take their tunics and such to fullonicaes, ancient laundromats, where fullers would use a slurry of water, whizz, and clays (it's were "fuller's earth" comes from) to get the clothes clean...by putting them in containers and agitating them by stomping them like so many grapes--barefoot.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—d.”

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Hence the term "the Golden Age of Rome."

They also used to use urine to do laundry. They'd take their tunics and such to fullonicaes, ancient laundromats, where fullers would use a slurry of water, whizz, and clays (it's were "fuller's earth" comes from) to get the clothes clean...by putting them in containers and agitating them by stomping them like so many grapes--barefoot.
    I cannot fathom a world without Tide pods

tlg
    RoadBikeReview Member
    And the Roman empire collapsed in the 5th century.

The Romans also used urine for all types of medicinal complaints. According to Pliny the Elder, fresh urine can be used for the treatment of “sores, burns, infections of the anus, chaps and scorpion stings” and stale urine is especially useful for diaper rash.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlg View Post
    And the Roman empire collapsed in the 5th century.

The Romans also used urine for all types of medicinal complaints. According to Pliny the Elder, fresh urine can be used for the treatment of “sores, burns, infections of the anus, chaps and scorpion stings” and stale urine is especially useful for diaper rash.
    supposedly works on jellyfish stings too.

my horrible sister got one once and I offered to provide treatment, but she declined...
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by rudge66 View Post
    Not saying you dont have point, but the hysteria to regulate isn't gonna make a better world .

I think you are over reacting.
    Fact is, this site is paid for by page views... scaring off new users is detrimental to the business model of a forum like this. From a pure dollars-and-cents standpoint, it behooves the forum at large to weed out the jerks and the qssholes.
    I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

Banned Sock Puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
    I cannot fathom a world without Tide pods
    Pantywaist!

Banned Sock Puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by ljvb View Post
    I'm with you here.. also.. serious double standard here.. how many of you wash your private parts before engaging in oral sex with your significant other.. spontaneous fun in a park or ally, in places where you cannot take a shower before hand.. heat of the moment, etc etc.

You expect a woman to put her mouth there.. but god forbid you touch your dick and don't wash your hands and you are the ****ing devil...
    The mouth is dirtier than the genitals. She needs to brush her teeth and use Listerine first beforehand.

Matnlely Dregaend
    Not just the Romans... The active ingredient in tooth bleaching agents is Carbamide... see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urea
    “Bicycling has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world.” - Susan B. Anthony 1896
    "Cycling and ethical bankruptcy have always gone together." - Bike Snob NYC
    "White personifies this generation's obsession with superficiality, one in which a carefully curated social media post is more important than the actual ride" - Daimeon Shanks
    "I haven't been %^&* like that since I was an altar boy" Hank Moody

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast