Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 101 to 122 of 122
  1. #101
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Akirasho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,026
    view from down under


  2. #102
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,525
    Trick or treat last night. This is someone I know.
    Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-halloween-2018-1.jpg

    Look at the line it created.
    Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-halloween-2018-2.jpg

  3. #103
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    25,097
    Nice neighborhood!

  4. #104
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,525
    Yes! Unfortunately for me, that's the next town.

  5. #105
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    25,097
    Gladewater Roundup Rodeo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-rodeo11.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-roundup.rodeo.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0172-2-.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0173.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0171-1-.jpg  

    Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0175.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0174.jpg  

  6. #106
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: ROAD&DIRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    967
    Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-maxresdefault.jpg

    Name:  3c34c22be52ea88ca80a5ae69e1358b0.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  73.3 KB

    Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-shimano-dura-ace-1485517666817-1nnuc00cx4tur-1486138075211-1edkf8uxnpyr2-630-354.jpg

    Name:  download (2).jpg
Views: 113
Size:  8.8 KB

    Name:  download (2).jpg
Views: 113
Size:  8.8 KB
    "I refuse to be afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday & I love today!!"

    "There are only two ways to establish competitive advantage: do things better than others or do them differently."

    "Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."

    2009 SCOTT Speedster w/Ultegra 6800
    2007 IRONHORSE HT

  7. #107
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: velodog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,147
    Quote Originally Posted by ROAD&DIRT View Post
    Name:  3c34c22be52ea88ca80a5ae69e1358b0.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  73.3 KB
    Roid Racing?
    Too old to ride plastic

  8. #108
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: ROAD&DIRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    967
    Rock Racing
    "I refuse to be afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday & I love today!!"

    "There are only two ways to establish competitive advantage: do things better than others or do them differently."

    "Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."

    2009 SCOTT Speedster w/Ultegra 6800
    2007 IRONHORSE HT

  9. #109
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: velodog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,147
    Quote Originally Posted by ROAD&DIRT View Post
    Rock Racing
    Yeah, like I said.
    Too old to ride plastic

  10. #110
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    25,097
    Amazing photo., third one down. If you look at it small, it looks like literally a gear head facing right frame. The end of the crank is his eye. The shift lever his nose. Front derailleur his chin. Rear derailleur assisting head rotation. Nicely lit!

  11. #111
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Akirasho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,026
    physics lesson


  12. #112
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: 11spd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Gladewater Roundup Rodeo
    Looks like hell on earth...lol.
    The cycling anti world.

  13. #113
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    25,097
    Quote Originally Posted by 11spd View Post
    Looks like hell on earth...lol.
    The cycling anti world.
    Conservative and proudly bound to tradition!

    The over 50 year olds in the pickup trucks used to look at us sincerely as they lifted two fingers off the steering wheel in recognition of our presence, on the club rides on farm to market roads. They thought we were cool riding bikes way the hell out in the country.

    Cycling is quite popular in TX. Lots of riders in Dallas/Ft. Worth and Austin; bike clubs in Tyler ["Beauty and the Beast"]and Longview ["The Rubicon"]; in the '90s each had their yearly event ride. Dallas and Austin riders showed up. The cities allegedly made money, so they helped sponsor these rides. They were through slightly hillier country than the biggest of them all, "Hottern Hell Hundred" in Wichita Falls, a couple of hours north of Dallas. It attracted 10,000 riders from all over the place. Its an "institution" up there. The whole town comes out to cheer the riders. Feels like the Tour de France.

    But yeah, lots of Texans cling to tradition! . Riding west of Tyler I passed a couple of guys training their sons how to lasso from horseback! They even had a calf to chase around the fenced in practice area. Won't see that east of the Mississippi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-edom.band.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-hhhstatue.jpg  
    Last edited by Fredrico; 3 Days Ago at 11:50 PM.

  14. #114
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1
    The Transfagarasan pass

  15. #115
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: 11spd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Conservative and proudly bound to tradition!

    The over 50 year olds in the pickup trucks used to look at us sincerely as they lifted two fingers off the steering wheel in recognition of our presence, on the club rides on farm to market roads. They thought we were cool riding bikes way the hell out in the country.

    Cycling is quite popular in TX. Lots of riders in Dallas/Ft. Worth and Austin; bike clubs in Tyler ["Beauty and the Beast"]and Longview ["The Rubicon"]; in the '90s each had their yearly event ride. Dallas and Austin riders showed up. The cities allegedly made money, so they helped sponsor these rides. They were through slightly hillier country than the biggest of them all, "Hottern Hell Hundred" in Wichita Falls, a couple of hours north of Dallas. It attracted 10,000 riders from all over the place. Its an "institution" up there. The whole town comes out to cheer the riders. Feels like the Tour de France.

    But yeah, lots of Texans cling to tradition! . Riding west of Tyler I passed a couple of guys training their sons how to lasso from horseback! They even had a calf to chase around the fenced in practice area. Won't see that east of the Mississippi.
    Fred,
    Re-read the thread opener. He didn't say post the worst pictures.
    You need to move out of wherever that is. Scaryville.

    You need a change of scenery. I think you are losing it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-girl.jpg  

  16. #116
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    25,097
    Quote Originally Posted by 11spd View Post
    Fred,
    Re-read the thread opener. He didn't say post the worst pictures.
    You need to move out of wherever that is. Scaryville.

    You need a change of scenery. I think you are losing it.
    Who's the dude in back? 'Zat you, 11 spd?

    That's the way it was, the honest truth. Below, some local folk art.

    "Frugal Fred" built the house and sculptures from discarded materials. He called the place "The Cosmic Shed." Notice the wire sculpture denoting an extraterrestrial? He was waiting for them to arrive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-cosmicshed.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-cosmicshed1.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-cosshed2.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0156.jpg  
    Last edited by Fredrico; 2 Days Ago at 09:24 PM.

  17. #117
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    25,097
    More folk art:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0137.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0147.jpg  

  18. #118
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    25,097
    Meanwhile, up in Kilgore, Glory Days recalling the oil boom!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-glorydays1.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-glorydays.jpg  

  19. #119
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: 11spd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico View Post
    Meanwhile, up in Kilgore, Glory Days recalling the oil boom!
    Fred, I think you need to exorcise your demons and come back into the real world and scope for hot chicks on the bike. You have lost your mojo man and gone astray with that wacked out 3rd world artifact seeking folk art gig. Sad brother.

    Join the modern world where hot chicks roam.

    This one is rather healthy:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-bike-girl.jpg  

  20. #120
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Akirasho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by 11spd View Post

    Join the modern world where hot chicks roam.

    This one is rather healthy:
    new
    desktop
    image

    even though I'm a tad suspicious inasmuch as she doesn't have at least one foot clipped in. Might have to fix that in Photoshop. I shur hope she actually rides (who am I kidding... my imagination can work around that).





    Last edited by Akirasho; 2 Days Ago at 12:38 PM.

  21. #121
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1
    Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-unnamed-28.jpgMost of the photos I take when riding have my bike in them.

  22. #122
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Fredrico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    25,097
    Quote Originally Posted by 11spd View Post
    Fred, I think you need to exorcise your demons and come back into the real world and scope for hot chicks on the bike. You have lost your mojo man and gone astray with that wacked out 3rd world artifact seeking folk art gig. Sad brother.

    Join the modern world where hot chicks roam.

    This one is rather healthy:
    Nice bike! Liv, huh? Babe looks like she knows how to ride. Don't report me to #metoo!

    Below, "Team Ducks." I never quite figured them out. Dave got dropped because he was hauling the boom box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0139.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0009-1-.jpg   Your best cycling Pic without you or your bike in Pic.-pict0008.jpg  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:58 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:08 PM
  3. Best way to secure bike in truck bed without taking wheel off?
    By manimaljacks in forum General Cycling Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 01:25 AM
  4. Pic of favorite bike + pic of dream bike
    By xcridin in forum Bikes, Frames and Forks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

roadbikereview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.