RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2010

$50 for 2 Schwalbe R.1 tyres and 2 Schwalbe Tubes PBK

2 Schwalbe Ultremo R.1 tyre: $56.88 with 2 free tubes

SPRING10 code

http://www.probikekit.com/au/schwalb...road-tyre.html

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    Spring10 doesn't work any longer but that is a great deal, though.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2010
    As of now it still seems to be working for me?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    I've tried to use the code the past two days and just now and it does not work for me.
    Last edited by Sebastionmerckx; 04-10-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Music Man
    Nov 2006
    How good are the Schwalbe tires as far as puncture resistance goes? I have Conti Gatorskins on my bike now with just over 2500 miles on them. I've been having an issue with the threads around the sidewall peeling off lately. It has even caused a few flats with small pieces of thread puncturing the inner tube. I think I need new tires. I like puncture resistant tires. There's a lot of junk on the roads here in Florida.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2010
    Aus only?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    Purt-That's possible....Sometimes, PBK is lax about codes or doesn't take them off for certain areas but does in others...Now, you just know they'll be taking yours down when they realize they haven't yet=).

Edit:
    How's this for weird...I signed out of my account and entered the code again and it went through...So, I can't get it with my account but can when I don't sign in. I have no idea why it's doing that.
    Last edited by Sebastionmerckx; 04-10-2011 at 03:51 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by adjtogo
    How good are the Schwalbe tires as far as puncture resistance goes? I have Conti Gatorskins on my bike now with just over 2500 miles on them. I've been having an issue with the threads around the sidewall peeling off lately. It has even caused a few flats with small pieces of thread puncturing the inner tube. I think I need new tires. I like puncture resistant tires. There's a lot of junk on the roads here in Florida.
    They're ok but when you think of R1's, you're really not getting them for the puncture resistance. The Durano's are pretty good though.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastionmerckx
    Purt-That's possible....Sometimes, PBK is lax about codes or doesn't take them off for certain areas but does in others...Now, you just know they'll be taking yours down when they realize they haven't yet=).

Edit:
    How's this for weird...I signed out of my account and entered the code again and it went through...So, I can't get it with my account but can when I don't sign in. I have no idea why it's doing that.
    Did you use Spring10 coupon already? I ordered something yesterday and tried to put in the code again and it doesn't allow me. I think now you're only allowed to use it once! [email protected]!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2010
    Hi guys,

Just to let you know we've removed the 'one time only' rule on the Spring10 code. It will be running out at the end of April however.

We're interested to hear if you have problems applying the code while signed in - if you do could you please private message us and we'll get back to you.

Thanks!

PBK Team

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBikeKit
    Hi guys,

Just to let you know we've removed the 'one time only' rule on the Spring10 code. It will be running out at the end of April however.

We're interested to hear if you have problems applying the code while signed in - if you do could you please private message us and we'll get back to you.

Thanks!

PBK Team
    Message sent

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBikeKit
    Hi guys,

Thanks!

PBK Team
    Hi, there, pbk.
    FlexiSexual

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2005
    bummer, sold out