Affiliate links not allowed - Self promotional posts not allowed
    cyclist

Exclamation Affiliate links not allowed - Self promotional posts not allowed

Hello All,

For the record, affiliate links are not allowed in this forum and are considered spam. Spam will be deleted.

Also, promoting your own company is not allowed in this forum, and will be considered spam.

The spirit if this forum, and the reason this forum was created, was for cyclists to discuss the good bargains they find, without any kind of self promotion in the communication.

We hope you browse the RoadBikeReview Hot Deals:

http://www.roadbikereview.com/hotdealscrx.aspx

And if you have an item to sell, please use the RoadBikeReview Classifieds:

http://classifieds.roadbikereview.com/index.php

And help support our site and keep the servers running.

Thank you,

-gregg kato, Site Manager

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2010
    What about a "sticky" for cyclists to donate gear to other cyclists?
    Happy Riding!!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012

Wink

thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2013
    I am not a spammer, but I do own a company and have recently developed a product I think you folks would like to know about. It is specifically designed for bicyclists and I don't see anything else like it on the Internet.

I understand you have a no self-promotion and no Spam policy and have no problem with that. But I think it is counter-productive for you to shut yourselves out fro news of new developments that could benefit forum members. On my forums, and many others I belong to, we have a Vendors folder where, once approved, a vendor can post respectful, information about new products of interest to forum members. It is a good way for members to get introductory pricing, forum coupons or group pricing.

This is your forum but I encourage you to think about it. Ask the members, take a poll. You might be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    Hello All,

For the record, affiliate links are not allowed in this forum and are considered spam. Spam will be deleted.

Also, promoting your own company is not allowed in this forum, and will be considered spam.

The spirit if this forum, and the reason this forum was created, was for cyclists to discuss the good bargains they find, without any kind of self promotion in the communication.

We hope you browse the RoadBikeReview Hot Deals:

Hot Deals

And if you have an item to sell, please use the RoadBikeReview Classifieds:

Main Index - RoadBikeREVIEW.Com

And help support our site and keep the servers running.

Thank you,

-gregg kato, Site Manager

RoadBikeReview Member
    Not sure if this can be here but its a bike helmet for free I got one for my niece - https://www.freebierush.com/free-lime-bike-helmet/