Bellatisport - anybody use them - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2006
    Stand up guy, excellent service. I bought a colnago from him several years ago. I developed a structural crack on the frame. He is working with me to help resolve the issue. I will keep you posted.

The potential problem is Colnago's warranty. I bought a Colnago for there build quality, however everything can break.

RoadBikeReview Member
    This is an old thread that has been revived. But I'll throw in my $0.02.

I bought a Kuota frame from them a few years ago. There was a shipping problem (not the store's fault) but they went above and beyond and made things right and then some.

I'd buy from them again if the price is right.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2011
    Having dealt with a plethora of online bicycle distributors, I can honestly say that BellatiSport offers the best combination of high-end products, customer service and price out there. First, I bought a set of Lightweight wheels from him. Then a Look 695 and another Lightweight rear wheel because he took such good care of me. He has even gone so far as to overnight parts to other countries while I am at a race if I am in a pinch! That is what you get when the owner of the company is a former racer himself. At this point, I will not purchase anywhere else. You won't be disappointed.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2011

Belatti Sport

In case anyone ends up in this old thread after googling Belatti Sport and wondering what is going on with that vendor. The below is some info obtained directly from Pinarello in November 2020. What a bizarre situation. Pinarello says they don't know if the products for sale are "used bikes or fakes," thus not even considering the option that they might be legitimate new bikes. Yet Belatti has been selling for decades without Pinarello stopping them. So strange.

"You can find all of our authorized Pinarello Point using our dealer locator https://pinarello.com/it/store-locator.
    The Store Bellati is not one of our authorized Pinarello dealer, so itís hard for us understand if he sells used bikes or fakes.

We remain a tour disposal

Best Regards

Viale della Repubblica, 12
    31020 Villorba (TV) ITALY
    www.pinarello.com"

and in a separate message:

"Yes, itís not an authorized Pinarello dealer and for this, he canít manage warranty claim.

We remain at your disposal

Best Regards

www.pinarello.com"

Quote Originally Posted by redassdmonkey View Post
    Having dealt with a plethora of online bicycle distributors, I can honestly say that BellatiSport offers the best combination of high-end products, customer service and price out there. First, I bought a set of Lightweight wheels from him. Then a Look 695 and another Lightweight rear wheel because he took such good care of me. He has even gone so far as to overnight parts to other countries while I am at a race if I am in a pinch! That is what you get when the owner of the company is a former racer himself. At this point, I will not purchase anywhere else. You won't be disappointed.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateAddress View Post
    In case anyone ends up in this old thread after googling Belatti Sport and wondering what is going on with that vendor. The below is some info obtained directly from Pinarello in November 2020. What a bizarre situation. Pinarello says they don't know if the products for sale are "used bikes or fakes," thus not even considering the option that they might be legitimate new bikes. Yet Belatti has been selling for decades without Pinarello stopping them. So strange.

"You can find all of our authorized Pinarello Point using our dealer locator https://pinarello.com/it/store-locator.
    The Store Bellati is not one of our authorized Pinarello dealer, so itís hard for us understand if he sells used bikes or fakes.

We remain a tour disposal

Best Regards

www.pinarello.com"

and in a separate message:

"Yes, itís not an authorized Pinarello dealer and for this, he canít manage warranty claim.

We remain at your disposal

Best Regards

www.pinarello.com"
    so can Pinarello frames bought from Bellistasport be registered with Pinarello?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12