The Clymb

Thread: The Clymb

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004

The Clymb

I noticed the Clymb starting to advertise on rbr. Anyone sign up with them or buy anything from them? Impressions?

the fist
    The jury is out for me.

I have ordered a few items. The prices are pretty good. The shipping is slow. They compile orders, then ship to their wharehouse, then to the buyer. I dont know how that differs from others, but a LOT of online shops ship much, much faster..even PBK recent slow shipping is faster.

I suggest reading the return policy. It isnt the easiest. The time constraints are (if I recall) returns must be received within 30 days of THEIR ship date & then there are some other 'odd' ins/outs.

It is not nearly as liberal policy, RE; bonktown, chainlove, realcyclist, sierra trading post, hucknroll, dept of goods, steep&cheap, etc...
    Last edited by JohnHenry; 02-13-2011 at 08:31 PM.
    FlexiSexual

i like whiskey
    I bought some stuff from them.

I agree with what JohnHenry said. If you can be assured what you are buying will fit and can wait, then they are fine. Otherwise, there are better options.

If you want, I can send you an invite link. I'll get $10 when you buy something.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Bought my first pair of Bonts from them. Shipping was slow but the deal was worth it. Then Dogs blows the deal out of the water with their 50% off, so a second pair of Bonts was scored from DOGs cheaper and faster shipping.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2008
    Been a "member" for awhile. Haven't bought anything yet.

Their prices seem like nice discounts, but not closeout pricing. Seasonal stuff seems to be much cheaper elsewhere (like Department of Goods as mentioned). Non-seasonal items are OK deals, just not spectacular.

-Steve in NJ

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveG
    I noticed the Clymb starting to advertise on rbr. Anyone sign up with them or buy anything from them? Impressions?
    I ordered from them 1 time with no issues

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    The Clymb is just ok...pretty graphics but not too much substance. Their shipping sucks, customer service kinda lacking, but deals are good. In my opinion though, I just shop at LeftLane Sports because they are just flat out better. They consistently beat the Clymb' prices, shipping takes a whopping 1 day!! (not 1 month like the Clymb), and they have way more variety. Bought a Primal cycle Jersey the other day and some Zoic stuff...super stoked.