PERFORMANCE: $20.00 off a $50.00 Order.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mpj

Dec 2002

Smile PERFORMANCE: $20.00 off a $50.00 Order.

Here is a new performance code that I just received in the mail. It's $20.00 off your next order of $50.00 or more. Expires 12/4/06. Hope it works! Have fun! Code# 6001727
    Last edited by mpj; 10-28-2006 at 05:24 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2005

Smile Where's The Code!!

I got the same coupon.
    Code is # 6001727
    $20 off of $50.oo orders of in stock items at: www.perfomancebike.com
    if I didn't ride then what would I do.....

Let's sprint.
    sameee i got that today in the mail

does it also work with team performance members already stellar discounts?
    "To be a cyclist is to be a student of pain..."
    Scott Martin

Cycling Boob
    whoa! nice! i bought 200$ worth of stuff stuff in store today. try your stores and see if you can make use of the 20% off coupon. this is great.like 40% off! will try it again!

Apr 2004
    $20 off of $50 is a 40% discount only if your order is exactly $50. The discount percentage drops quickly if your order is bigger. Also, Performance charges $8 postage on a $50 order, so the discount is not really that impressive. This coupon is only really good if there is a $50 item you really wanted to buy anyway.

Cycling Boob
    well this coupon is good for stores. the good thing about it is that its valid till 12/4

so im going to stash this coupon in my wallet and bust it out every time i go to performance

Pedal Master
    I just spent mine...new aerobar, spinervals dvd and a few odds/ends.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2004
    Thanks, picked up two ultegra 10-speed chains for $42.00 delivered.

Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by omniviper
    well this coupon is good for stores. the good thing about it is that its valid till 12/4

so im going to stash this coupon in my wallet and bust it out every time i go to performance
    Are you sure this is good instore? The card clearly says performancebike.COM

Does it matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by rizorith
    Are you sure this is good instore? The card clearly says performancebike.COM
    I'm holding the postcard they sent me, and it looks to me like i tis phone or internet only. it says to share this offer with your friends, you can share a code, but not a postcard.

Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mersault
    I'm holding the postcard they sent me, and it looks to me like i tis phone or internet only. it says to share this offer with your friends, you can share a code, but not a postcard.
    I actually went in there to pickup something and turns out they do take the card instore. But they literally took it and wrote some code on it so don't expect to keep using it. They also price matched their own website (without an add) which I never knew they do.

Does it matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by rizorith
    I actually went in there to pickup something and turns out they do take the card instore. But they literally took it and wrote some code on it so don't expect to keep using it. They also price matched their own website (without an add) which I never knew they do.
    Thanks for filling me in on that. I'll ask if they do that at my local PBS, that'll save on shipping. I know they price match their own website, but I didn't think they took the internet codes, maybe they do in this case because its an actual coupon they sent out. I don't actually need anything at the moment, but I'll think I'll get around to using that coupon before it expires.

Let's sprint.
    i'm going tommorow to pick up my new set of aerobars, a new helmet for the woman, and some training DVD's....i'm glad i can use the discount in the store, and i'll make sure to ask them to price match online as well. Good looking out
    "To be a cyclist is to be a student of pain..."
    Scott Martin

Cycling Boob
    some stores WILL take performance codes. I sued to order online the whole time and wait for the 99 cent shipping. but ever since they stopped bringing it out, i wasn't able to order anything for a while. you have to keep in mind that local perf stores are like your local LBS. i made friends with managers of 3 stores. And of those stores, 2 have been good enough to let me use the 20% off coupons which was last week. I was very surprised and returned the favor by buying 300$ worth of merchandise again. I will ask them if they will allow me to keep the card.

Oct 2006

Thanks Jenson!

I just used the code to get a deal on a saddle at Jenson. They matched the price performance was giving with the discount applied. While I may not have saved $20, I still got a deal and had an open order already so I saved on shipping too. Thanks for the code!

Cycling Boob
    used mine up.... sad...

combined it with the huge sale/ clearandce in PB. got a cateye micro for like 23 bucks

Pedal Master
    Quote Originally Posted by real stonie
    I just spent mine...new aerobar, spinervals dvd and a few odds/ends.
    It's been over a week and my stuff still hasn't arrived. It's been noted before, but Performance' shipping methods are the absolute worst on the planet! Freaking Express mail thorugh USPS would have arrived 3 days later for something like FOUR BUCKS.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2006
    This coupon rocks by the way. Just placed my 3rd order. Each of my orders were between $51-$53, so I essentially save ~40%. Just buying tools I should have and extra accessories. I even had to buy a Presta-Schrader valve for $.99 to get me over $50. And free shipping now too!!! Thanks MPJ for the post!

Cycling Boob
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc7
    This coupon rocks by the way. Just placed my 3rd order. Each of my orders were between $51-$53, so I essentially save ~40%. Just buying tools I should have and extra accessories. I even had to buy a Presta-Schrader valve for $.99 to get me over $50. And free shipping now too!!! Thanks MPJ for the post!
    did you do it instore? i dont have the coupon anymore so i cant do it anymore

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    I've used the code online for 3 orders so far. No problem.

Sep 2006
    I placed 2 orders online using the 6001727 code for $20 off >=$50 purchase. I also got free shipping on both orders (even though it states one time only). Try placing an online order instead. Hurry because free shipping expires on 11/22/06.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2006
    No, I used it online. Right now there is free shipping.

Cycling Boob
    Tttthhannkkkk Youuu

Cycling Boob
    ordered 4x last night with stuff ranging from 50.98-54.98.

with team performance and 3.0% cashback in fatcash, im going to milk as much rebates as i can from my purchase

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2004
    I couldn't resist either. Had to stock up on some prolink lube and get an Ultimate scale. I guess I'm now an official weight weenie. Wish I'd read about the Fatcash since I didn't use that.
    Last edited by Mashmaniac; 11-22-2006 at 05:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast