• 06-26-2011
    Sylint
    Just picked up a Xenith Endura 2...
    Thing rides like a dream. Amazing bike.


    The steps on the cassette with the APEX gearing takes just a bit of getting used too, but it's a GREAT group.
  • 06-27-2011
    Sylint
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Sylint View Post
    Thing rides like a dream. Amazing bike.


    The steps on the cassette with the APEX gearing takes just a bit of getting used too, but it's a GREAT group.


    https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5...hii/JAMIS2.jpg
  • 06-27-2011
    ncskiman
    That's actually a Xenith Endura 2 (the Ventura is the aluminum frame). Awesome bike...I ride the Endura 1 frame with 105 components. Upgrade the crankset and wheelset and you'll really be in love :)
  • 06-27-2011
    Sylint
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ncskiman View Post
    That's actually a Xenith Endura 2 (the Ventura is the aluminum frame). Awesome bike...I ride the Endura 1 frame with 105 components. Upgrade the crankset and wheelset and you'll really be in love :)


    yeah I knew that...initially was looking at Ventura and that name just got stuck in my head. :P


    Wheels are next :)
  • 06-28-2011
    bsilver
    I have the 2010 Xenith Endura 1 with 105's..What difference do you feel with a different crankset? What crankset did you put on it? Also curious what wheel set you added...I love my Jamis!
  • 06-28-2011
    jaco2
    i have a endura 3 and it is awesome
  • 06-29-2011
    ncskiman
    I upgraded the crank to a carbon Sram Force, and I have Neuvation R28 wheels.
  • 08-01-2011
    thebikingcello
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ncskiman View Post
    I upgraded the crank to a carbon Sram Force, and I have Neuvation R28 wheels.

    thats a expensive crank, but it is light as hell