• 07-10-2014
    JasonScottCarter
    What's Jamis Got in Store for 2015?
    Wondering when any 2015 model news will start popping up for the Jamis road line?
  • 07-11-2014
    SundayNiagara
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonScottCarter View Post
    Wondering when any 2015 model news will start popping up for the Jamis road line?

I was in my LBS yesterday, no news and we have a distributor right here, in Miami.
  • 07-13-2014
    SundayNiagara
  • 07-15-2014
    ncskiman
    I have gotten word that all of the 2015 Xenith Endura models will have rim brakes only :thumbsup:, so I can't imagine the Xenith line will have any disk brake options.

Glad to see Jamis isn't going down the same path as Giant with their endurance line.

I was also told photos and specs will be released in the next 2-3 weeks.
  • 07-15-2014
    JasonScottCarter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ncskiman View Post
    I have gotten word that all of the 2015 Xenith Endura models will have rim brakes only :thumbsup:, so I can't imagine the Xenith line will have any disk brake options.

Glad to see Jamis isn't going down the same path as Giant with their endurance line.

I was also told photos and specs will be released in the next 2-3 weeks.

Good to hear. I don't want disc brakes!
  • 07-19-2014
    JasonScottCarter
    Found some good deals on current Icon Elites, and Xeniths...wonder if they will go down at all once August rolls around for closeouts?
  • 07-20-2014
    SundayNiagara
    Check with your Jamis dealer. My LBS has a 2015 catalog, although I haven't had a peek at it yet.