The Look Bike Owners club - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2010
    The Look bike Club on face book has another 1000 likes just an amazing effort come and check us out !!!
    Twiggy73

Check out "The Look Bike Club" on Facebook The LOOK Bicycle Owner's Club on Strava!!My Ride Look 585 2010

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2010
    It has been a while since I posted here and the Look bike club has grown to over 4000 likes now :-) we also trend on instagram via the #lookbikeclub Thanks to everyone for your support and I look forward to the next 1000 likes and beyond :-)
    Twiggy73

Check out "The Look Bike Club" on Facebook The LOOK Bicycle Owner's Club on Strava!!My Ride Look 585 2010

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2012
    All the gear and no idea

Is it the future yet?
    Apr 2008
    I wanted to buy that jersey, but it was too much $$$ for me.
    How do do you like it?

Looks like Aaron did a real good job on the design.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2012
    Ha, finally got to get out for a ride in the gear today. Like the jersey a lot, I could have probably got a size smaller (but i'm lardy and like baggy). Works well (t s jersey hard not to) and looks good. If another run is done i'll get another all black one I think.
    Shorts are OK, could maybe be a little shorted in the leg for me, but otherwise fine.
    All the gear and no idea

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2016
    Hi Guys,

I need advice my friend selling me look 586 origin 2009 with dura ace 7900, profile design 80mm wheelset, titanium look leo blade 2 pro team pedals,3ttt handle bar vintage road racing, and specialized s works toupee saddle carbon slightly used for $2,800. What do u guys think? He bought 2014 excellent condition thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2003
    I see it's been over two years since anyone posted here. I have 585 Optimum and absolutely love it. Anyone still out there or has this group just petered out? Wouldn't surprise me because it seems that marketing-wise....LOOK has dropped the ball a bit when it come to the U.S. market. Not to mention the fact that they are indeed...a bit pricey.

BIGchainRING
    I kinda lost interest here on the forum because of all the negative posts, but not in this thread. However, when I took up cycling again in the early 2000s Roadbikereview was a great resource for learning about bikes and particularly bicycle maintenance.

I recently was watching Hambini on YouTube and he said that the only two bikes one should consider buying are Time and LOOK. He is a really smart and funny poster there so if you haven't seen him yet check it out.

It is weird not seeing any of the ProTour teams riding LOOK. The Tour of Norway and the Tour of Taihu Lake were fun to watch because of team Delko Marseille Provence and Hengxiang Cycling Team respectively were both riding LOOK frames. I guess the pedals are spread throughout the peloton though.

Still riding/loving my 2006 Look 555 that I built up myself from parts.

superbike.jpg

Have fun out there!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by centurionomega View Post
    I kinda lost interest here on the forum because of all the negative posts, but not in this thread. However, when I took up cycling again in the early 2000s Roadbikereview was a great resource for learning about bikes and particularly bicycle maintenance.

I recently was watching Hambini on YouTube and he said that the only two bikes one should consider buying are Time and LOOK. He is a really smart and funny poster there so if you haven't seen him yet check it out.

It is weird not seeing any of the ProTour teams riding LOOK. The Tour of Norway and the Tour of Taihu Lake were fun to watch because of team Delko Marseille Provence and Hengxiang Cycling Team respectively were both riding LOOK frames. I guess the pedals are spread throughout the peloton though.

Still riding/loving my 2006 Look 555 that I built up myself from parts.

superbike.jpg

Have fun out there!
    I follow Hambini as well and heard that quote. Thanks for the response and enjoy your LOOK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12