1 Attachment(s)
    KG361/Centaur
    Here's an old pic of my KG361. Now I use a 100 TTT Forgie stem and
    a Terry Dragonfly Ti saddle.
  • 02-09-2004
    Kram
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here is mine;
    2003 KG 461. Love it. D/A and Ultegra mix, (Ultegra brake calipers-I want to replace them w Mavics), FSA pro crankset, Ksryiums, Weyless post, ITM Lees stem, Easton EC-90 bar, Weyless carbon cages. The trires will be replaced as soon as I get it off the trainer and the weather gets better. I have a set of Specializes all-seasons to put on it.
  • 02-09-2004
    Dave Hickey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kram59
    2003 KG 461. Love it. D/A and Ultegra mix, (Ultegra brake calipers-I want to replace them w Mavics), FSA pro crankset, Ksryiums, Weyless post, ITM Lees stem, Easton EC-90 bar, Weyless carbon cages. The trires will be replaced as soon as I get it off the trainer and the weather gets better. I have a set of Specializes all-seasons to put on it.

What's your stack height from the top of the headtube to the bottom of the stem? I'm just curious...........I have a lot.......
  • 02-09-2004
    Kram
    5 cm.
  • 02-09-2004
    Dave Hickey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kram59
    5 cm.

ditto....me too
  • 02-09-2004
    Kram
    I may have some cut off and flip the stem. (Maybe 2cm-should make the bar about the same height.)
  • 02-11-2004
    Kram
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here's the one it replaced.
    2001 Team Kelme KG 361. Size 57cm. Anyone interested? ;)
  • 03-13-2004
    flying
    1 Attachment(s)
    Had this since 9/2002
    I guess it is time to start thinking of a new one ;-)
    I agree with what others have said......
    Once you ride Look it is hard to go with anything else.
    This geometry just plain works for me.
    Climbs like an angel & descends like a demon.
    The hands off riding tells you why this slack
    angles works well during a long hard ride.
  • 03-19-2004
    Ronn
    2 Attachment(s)
    This is my first Look bike. It is a 49 cm. KG 461.

Dura-Ace 10 Speed group
    Dura-Ace 7800 wheels with Michelin Pro Race tires
    ITM Millenium Stem with Ritchey WSC Classic Round Bar
    USE-1 Mountain Bike Seat Post
    Flite Saddle
    Speedplay X-1 pedal
    Salsa Titanium Quick release
    Taco bottle cage

Overall weight is 16.6 lbs.
  • 09-16-2004
    spookyload
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here is the first century done on the new rig. It was the enchanted circle century. My time went from 7'11" last year to 5'57" this year. Not bad considering the amount of climbing involved and the fact it dances above 9800'. It goes from Red River New Mexico to Taos, Angel Fire, Eagles Nest, then back to Red River. All are ski resorts here, so you can imagine the climbing.
  • 09-16-2004
    Mads Koch
    Look KG486
    This is my Look KG486 build with:
    HSC 4 SL fork,
    Shimano Dura Ace 9 speed,
    ITM Millenium stem,
    Noname seatpost (I think I'll go for the Ritchey WCS carbon seatpost),
    Ritchey WCS bars,
    Fizik Arione saddle,
    Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL2 wheelset,
    Vittoria Rubino Pro tires.

http://www.trekoclv.webbyen.dk/bille...Billed=5242354
  • 09-27-2004
    gav
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here's my 361
    DA, Ksyrium SSC SL's, Deda bits..
  • 09-27-2004
    Bixe
    One More....
    Here's one more.... The image has been around awhile, but the only thing that's been changed is the bar. It's now an Italian shallow bend type....

A 585 will be alongside this one before much longer....

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/att...achmentid=2398
  • 09-30-2004
    Shan
    1 Attachment(s)
    I've been lurking on the LOOK forum for a little bit. So, I thought I'll send a pix of my new KG381i (57cm) adding one more to the Jalabert column. Its built-up with:
    HSC4 fork,
    Shimano Dura Ace 10,
    USE Alien seatpost,
    Easton EC70 stem & EC90 Equipe bars,
    Fizik Aliante saddle,
    Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL wheelset,
    Speedplay Zero pedals,
    Continental Attack/Force tires,
    Tacx Tao cages,
  • 12-28-2004
    jun1662
    1 Attachment(s)
    A similar look KG 461
    Its also my first Look and the size is very similar to yours!
  • 01-03-2005
    Oneheart
    1 Attachment(s)
    French bike on French soil
    Oh the times we've had together... here we are on top of the world... this day it carried me 114 miles and over 14,500 feet of elevation gain... there may be better bikes out there but I've yet to ride one. Bike: 481sl, dura ace, wheels: DA/OP/28DT Rev. 3X.
  • 01-03-2005
    WBC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Oneheart
    Oh the times we've had together... here we are on top of the world... this day it carried me 114 miles and over 14,500 feet of elevation gain... there may be better bikes out there but I've yet to ride one. Bike: 481sl, dura ace, wheels: DA/OP/28DT Rev. 3X.

Ya Baby!
    I've ordered mine and I'm still waitin. Sometime this January. Dura Ace and AM 420's. Can't wait. I will post pics.

That's a geat shot by the way.

WBC
  • 01-12-2005
    LongSteepDriveway
    1 Attachment(s)
    French Bike on French Soil...part 2
    From our 2004 TdF Trip. Rode from Grenoble. One great day with great riding, great friends, and one LOOK KG461. Love the bike.

We'll be back in 2005 (with the LOOK)...
  • 01-15-2005
    Major Kong
    1 Attachment(s)
    KG361 w/Ultegra
    She is my #2 bike. Sorry for the bad pic.
  • 01-17-2005
    Look-dude
    1 Attachment(s)
    another LOOK
    Showing off my baby, (atleast that's what it feels like)
    kg461, 59cm, DA 7800 componets, kysrium, garmin gps unit, blah , blah, blah,
    I'm already boared with my proud parent syndrome.
    Love, love , love my bike.
  • 01-17-2005
    peterpen
    Very nice bike.
    What is the GPS unit for?
  • 01-17-2005
    Look-dude
    The Garmin ique 3600 is a PDA useng Palm operating softwear, so it can do basicly any type of function any PDA can do. What is ultra-geek cool is the gps (global positioning system) unit. I can enter anywhere i want to go on this unit and it will give me turn by turn directions, time traveled , average speed, top speed, distance traveled, elevation gain, yada, yada. I also have over 200 mp3's on a 1 gig sd card installed in this unit. I broadcast mp3 tunes and directions through a fm transmitter to anyone with in 90 feet of me. This comes across on my fm earpeice. I also purchased a custom mount to hold this unit on my top tube. Has anyone else ever done this? I've never seen or heard of anyone doing this.
  • 01-17-2005
    peterpen
    I think there's probably a very good reason why you've never heard of anybody else doing this...but I'll let you figure it out. :p That said, I'll admit to having most of the same functions on my separate (but slightly more subtle) Polar HRM and iPod combo, so I know where you're coming from. Kind of. I guess it would be cool if you were riding cross country or something - can you check your email? What about fax capability?
    The PDA aside, it looks like a sweet ride. Enjoy.
  • 01-18-2005
    meat tooth paste
    Everytime I see a Look pic post here it always reminds me of the steel Bernard Hinault edition Look bike I over "looked" at a police auction and some other buyer got it for $70. Had nice Campy parts on it too. Just needed air in the tires. The guy who bought it didn't even know what it was. In hide sight, I could've made him a deal in the parking lot afterwards for $100 or something.