2 Things and one very, very, very important Item
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    the fist

2 Things and one very, very, very important Item

ok. 1, you can help me with. 1, you may not care about. 1, you can do nothing about.

1. I want some of those cool blue (halogen?) lights for the fog lamps on my Rodeo. I also need a good bug guard for the hood.

1. My new Rocky Mounts bike racks are being delivered tomorrow. SAWEET!!! Too bads they are black. The Urban Camo would look layme with my Rodeo. I wanted red, but the Rocky Mounts red is too far off my car's color. Anyway, I am stoked about the racks...c(0)de/not c(0)de. Does anyone think I should charge my buddy rent for toting his bike around atop my car?

1. this be the important one THE DOCTOR CONFIRMED MARCH 28th AS THE DATE FOR INDUCING LABOR = BABY SCARLETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FlexiSexual

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    OK the racks are neat but the baby thing is bigger news.

I trust mom and baby are fine? I bet mom is ready to be done with it. You two must be so excited. A big ealry Happy Birthday to baby Scarlett.

Oh, I know nothing of blue halogen fog lamps, but they sound neat.

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEndicottHiway
    OK the racks are neat but the baby thing is bigger news.

I trust mom and baby are fine? I bet mom is ready to be done with it. You two must be so excited. A big ealry Happy Birthday to baby Scarlett.

Oh, I know nothing of blue halogen fog lamps, but they sound neat.
    B-Girl and baby are just fine. The doc doesn't want to take Scarlett to term. She is going to be a 10 pounder, if we do. B-Girl does not want a C-section. So, now we have a date. Totally cool.
    FlexiSexual

trying to HTFU...
    Ah, most excellent! Congratulations!
    Welcome to the club!
    Improving on self-torture for more than 3.6^2 years.

Have a nice day
    Babies rawk. Congrats and warm wishes!

Blue fog lights are straight noobsauce, however. And I mean neat.

For president!
    Scarlett Moreon has a nice ring to it.

Congrats dude.
    Formidable Pharmacologically

Rep *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by teh moreon
    ok. 1, you can help me with. 1, you may not care about. 1, you can do nothing about.

1. I want some of those cool blue (halogen?) lights for the fog lamps on my Rodeo. I also need a good bug guard for the hood.

1. My new Rocky Mounts bike racks are being delivered tomorrow. SAWEET!!! Too bads they are black. The Urban Camo would look layme with my Rodeo. I wanted red, but the Rocky Mounts red is too far off my car's color. Anyway, I am stoked about the racks...c(0)de/not c(0)de. Does anyone think I should charge my buddy rent for toting his bike around atop my car?

1. this be the important one THE DOCTOR CONFIRMED MARCH 28th AS THE DATE FOR INDUCING LABOR = BABY SCARLETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The lights are HID.

Rep *****.
    Where the pics at?

Eddy 53:11
    Time to p-shop em" if there is pics . . .
    Live vicariously through yourself.
    There are no physical laws that govern the will.

Windrider (Stubborn)
    How's dad doing?

Len

"Evil....is the complete lack of Empathy!"

""We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. " Aristotle

No one is as bad as the worst thing they have done & no one is as good as the best thing they have done.........think of that when you feel like you understand someone.

Lemur-ing
    How're ye doin buddy?

Post a pic of the rack. (C0d3 or not c0d3, whatever. )
    Quote Originally Posted by tconrady
    If I can get some more tomorrow.... I thought it'd grow on me but I'm not feelin' it....wait..
    Allez United!

Glory, Glory Man United, and the Reds go marching on!

Scary Teddy Bear

Not

B-Girl and baby are just fine. The doc doesn't want to take Scarlett to term. She is going to be a 10 pounder, if we do. B-Girl does not want a C-section. So, now we have a date. Totally cool.

to try to scare you at all, but inducing labor can be kind of rough. They give drugs to start the process......problem is, her body isn't ready for it, and can tend to fight it. SO, and I saw this firsthand with my wife, she can get some pretty rough contractions and little dilation. They won't do the epidural until her cervical dilation progresses. It can be a long day. My wife was in labor for 26 hours. Just trying to prepare you. You guys'll be fine.

Best part is the part where you won't really sleep for like 3-4 months. NOT C()@3
    "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it." John Stuart Mill, 1866

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
    http://physasst.blogspot.com/

All I wanted was a Pepsi!
    Woo hoo on the baby. Baby girls rock!

True HIDs for your car are real coin. Of course, you can always put the fake blue ones in from Auto Zone, probably like the ones you had in your slammed civic from the mid 90's. Remember? The one with the stickers, fart can, and faux-carbon fiber hood?
    "If you have the guts to be yourself, other people'll pay your price." - Rabbit Angstrom

Seat's not level
    Rent for hauling around a bike... don't think so. Have him chip in for gas every once in a while instead. Or tell him he owes you a beer or two.

March 28th is a great day for a baby girl. 6 years ago my daughter was born on the 28th. 8 years ago, a friends daughter was born on March 28th!. So far both are beautiful and great kids. It's a life changer, but a good one.
    • This forum requires that you wait 2 days between posts. Please try again in 17 hours.

Beetpull DeLite
    Quote Originally Posted by firstrax
    The lights are HID.
    No, he's probably talking about those stupid blue-white halogen bulbs that look like HID, put out less light than plain halogen, and burn out about 10 times faster than plain halogens.

Stick with the standard bulbs unless you actually install a true HID system, which is $$$. Not worth it.

i like whiskey
    Great news buddy! It will be one of the most overwhelming and awesome experience in your life to see baby Scarlett being born. I'm happy for you, B-Girl and baby Scarlett. Good vibes to the whole crew.

PS - I like racks too. (totally code)

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by physasst
    to try to scare you at all, but inducing labor can be kind of rough. They give drugs to start the process......problem is, her body isn't ready for it, and can tend to fight it. SO, and I saw this firsthand with my wife, she can get some pretty rough contractions and little dilation. They won't do the epidural until her cervical dilation progresses. It can be a long day. My wife was in labor for 26 hours. Just trying to prepare you. You guys'll be fine.

Best part is the part where you won't really sleep for like 3-4 months. NOT C()@3
    True...and there's no way you can be prepared for it..no way. It's sleep deprivation on a whole new level.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by physasst

The doc has been pretty up front about it. But we are ready to get it done. The day starts at 7am. The doc says it's going to be a task, but baby Scarlett is already in position and they'll be testing for dilation next week. So, we are still hopeful (grasping at straws?)
    FlexiSexual

All I wanted was a Pepsi!
    The doc has been pretty up front about it. But we are ready to get it done. The day starts at 7am. The doc says it's going to be a task, but baby Scarlett is already in position and they'll be testing for dilation next week. So, we are still hopeful (grasping at straws?)
    One of my lasting memories from our second child was watching the young, handsome doctor (probably a lot like Henry f*ckin' Porter) giving my wife the cervical exam to check for dilation. Ugh. Never again.

She got back at me when she watched my vasectomy. She offered to hold "me" out of the way so the doctor could get to the goods. I told her that's how we got to this point.
    "If you have the guts to be yourself, other people'll pay your price." - Rabbit Angstrom

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonlime
    One of my lasting memories from our second child was watching the young, handsome doctor (probably a lot like Henry f*ckin' Porter) giving my wife the cervical exam to check for dilation. Ugh. Never again.

She got back at me when she watched my vasectomy. She offered to hold "me" out of the way so the doctor could get to the goods. I told her that's how we got to this point.
    Well, that was graphic. Yet, very entertaining.
    FlexiSexual

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by GirchyGirchy
    No, he's probably talking about those stupid blue-white halogen bulbs that look like HID, put out less light than plain halogen, and burn out about 10 times faster than plain halogens.

Stick with the standard bulbs unless you actually install a true HID system, which is $$$. Not worth it.
    [email protected] The HID systems are too much. I just thought most cars had the blue Xenon bulbs. oh, well. Worthless, if there's no benefit other than cool blue lights.
    FlexiSexual

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by Len J
    How's dad doing?

Len
    Dad is good. I am just trying to prep myself for my support role. I am pretty excited! It's gonna be crazy having a baby around. I feel like Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers..."look at the baby, look at the baby!!" LOLZ It's gonna be sweet!
    FlexiSexual

Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
    Awesome! Scarlett should come to Silly String, MD and meet our friends Violet and Ginger. Most excellent naming.
    "jazz gives you large testicles"--aliensporebomb

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by firstrax
    Where the pics at?
    I have a few of the 3D ultrasound pix. I need to pull B-girl's name off them.
    FlexiSexual

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by uzziefly
    How're ye doin buddy?

Post a pic of the rack. (C0d3 or not c0d3, whatever. )
    I am great, thanx! I will post rack pix for sure, once I have them on the Rodeo.
    FlexiSexual

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast