2019 NBA Playoffs - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 230
  1. #51
    xxl
    xxl is offline
    Moderator
    Reputation: xxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    36,313
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    And then there were four...

    Western Conf Finals: Golden State vs Portland
    Eastern Conf Finals: Toronto vs Milwaukee

    I'll take GS in six, and Milwaukee in six as well (sorry Canada).
    .
    In three of those four cities, NBA players can go from lighting it up on the court to lighting it up in weed dispensaries.

    Just saying.
    More Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be President than wanted Donald Trump.

    Donald Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

    "Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—d.”

  2. #52
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    19,810
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    You too!

    Just don't act like you get to police opinions in an online forum. You have your feelings, I have mine.
    I understand that when panties get in a bunch they get pretty uncomfortable and then it has to be taken out on someone, even if the reason those panties got so wadded up to begin with had everything to do with the wearer of said panties.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  3. #53
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,012
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    I don't like the NBA. I'm free to say I don't like it.
    Yeah, we get it. At this point, you're just repeating yourself ad infinitum.

    Don't really get the point of going into a thread about something you don't like, and screaming at the top of your lungs, multiple times, "I don't like this!!!!". The ppl in this thread don't really CARE that you don't like this. They do care that you're being obnoxious about it.

    Put another way... you've stated you like watching soccer. Cool. Maybe you start a thread on soccer, because you want to talk about it. If someone were to come into said soccer thread and post, again and again, how much they HATE soccer and how it's a crap, boring, lame sport, well, yes, they'd technically be free to say that, but, what good does that do? It's clearly immature and dumb. You need to pick your audience, instead of just trolling.

    If you don't like the NBA and/or NFL, great, then start your own thread on it. You might even get a good discussion going. But to come into a thread, that's clearly labelled, where fans of a sport are talking about the playoffs of said sport, and then flinging your own personal monkey-poop everywhere in the name of 'freedom of speech', that's just dumb and very self-centered, sorry to say. And I'm free to say that.

    Have a nice day, and pls stop thread-jacking. You'll be a lot more popular if you do... and ppl might actually be willing to listen to you instead of dismissing you as a loud, angry, intentionally-disruptive jerk, too.
    .
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


  4. #54
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,012
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    I think the bucks have more than a punchers shot [in the Finals]. They have a great player, a good point guard, a center that can step out and make threes and open up the floor and shooters. Giannis has a look about him, he has a chance to be the best player in the game.

    Of course, they have to make it past Toronto first.
    Agreed. I think a GS vs Milwaukee finals will be more competitive than some ppl believe, particularly if KD and Cousins are still out or are not 100% due to their injuries.

    The Warriors are less' inevitable' than they've been in awhile, and I think that's good for the league. Although, it is kinda strange... the Michael Jordan Bulls in the '90s won six championships in eight years, and almost no one seemed to complain about how 'inevitable' they were. Hmm.

    The only decent counterpoint to that that I've heard is that when KD arrived, the Warriors manufactured an artificial 'superteam', and 'thats not cool'.

    Well, okay, but in these playoffs, KD is going to be unavailable for a long stretch, and may not be 100% when he does come back, if he even does. GS closed out Houston without KD. And, if Curry, Klay, Dray & Co. win the Finals either without KD or with a diminished version of him (which they already did in 2015, btw), are ppl going to warm up to the Warriors, or will they still grouse somehow?

    I suspect it'll be the latter, because the Warriors-dislikers have other reasons beyond 'superteam' for their feelings on the matter.

    Maybe it's a sort of cool, aloof, effortless-looking superiority in GS's play that's annoying. The Warriors do, at times, look like they're playing a game that they have totally figured out, or even another game entirely from the rest of the league. And it's due to their system and synergy, not the superhero efforts of one transcendent player, as was the case with Jordan and the Bulls (though actually, there was a system there too... triangle offense, and good team defense).
    .
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


  5. #55
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,012
    Before we mentally move on entirely from the Houston-GS second-round battle... how sad is it that we didn't get to see a reunion between DeMarcus Cousins and 'foul-huntin' Chris Paul in that series?


    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


  6. #56
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25,061
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    In three of those four cities, NBA players can go from lighting it up on the court to lighting it up in weed dispensaries.

    Just saying.
    Don't forget to watch the NBA playoff TV ratings too. Any reassemble to "up in smoke" is merely a coincidence.

    First NBA finals without Lebron since 2009 (to me a good thing), and small audience size of prospective teams (OK Frisco is not small), but an underdog taking the Champs to the edge of defeat could be a surprise.

    The question is will D. Green play hardball with either of the remaining East team super stars and get away with it. Or will he be benched for thuggery, and if so, will this be considered the League playing hardball for ratings?
    Last edited by troutmd; 05-15-2019 at 09:34 PM.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

  7. #57
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    19,810
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Agreed. I think a GS vs Milwaukee finals will be more competitive than some ppl believe, particularly if KD and Cousins are still out or are not 100% due to their injuries.

    The Warriors are less' inevitable' than they've been in awhile, and I think that's good for the league. Although, it is kinda strange... the Michael Jordan Bulls in the '90s won six championships in eight years, and almost no one seemed to complain about how 'inevitable' they were. Hmm.

    The only decent counterpoint to that that I've heard is that when KD arrived, the Warriors manufactured an artificial 'superteam', and 'thats not cool'.

    Well, okay, but in these playoffs, KD is going to be unavailable for a long stretch, and may not be 100% when he does come back, if he even does. GS closed out Houston without KD. And, if Curry, Klay, Dray & Co. win the Finals either without KD or with a diminished version of him (which they already did in 2015, btw), are ppl going to warm up to the Warriors, or will they still grouse somehow?

    I suspect it'll be the latter, because the Warriors-dislikers have other reasons beyond 'superteam' for their feelings on the matter.

    Maybe it's a sort of cool, aloof, effortless-looking superiority in GS's play that's annoying. The Warriors do, at times, look like they're playing a game that they have totally figured out, or even another game entirely from the rest of the league. And it's due to their system and synergy, not the superhero efforts of one transcendent player, as was the case with Jordan and the Bulls (though actually, there was a system there too... triangle offense, and good team defense).
    .
    My warriors distaste stems from Draymond, from being a Sparty to being a whiny cheap shot artist (probably redundant since, you know Sparty) he is the type of player that if he ain't on your team you hate him.

    (See also Bill Laimbeer, Kevin McHale, etc etc.)
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  8. #58
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25,061
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    My warriors distaste stems from Draymond, from being a Sparty to being a whiny cheap shot artist (probably redundant since, you know Sparty) he is the type of player that if he ain't on your team you hate him.

    (See also Bill Laimbeer, Kevin McHale, etc etc.)
    Thug, Hip-Hop, rapper , ink poster basketball is unappealing to my taste as well. Lebron, Draymon, Birdman Anderson of this era and Artest, Rodman, Iverson of the past. Once the NBA waived the need for draftees to have 4 years of college enrollment, it wasn't long before rap sheets replaced stat sheets.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

  9. #59
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    19,810
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    Thug, Hip-Hop, rapper , ink poster basketball is unappealing to my taste as well. Lebron, Draymon, Birdman Anderson of this era and Artest, Rodman, Iverson of the past. Once the NBA waived the need for draftees to have 4 years of college enrollment, it wasn't long before rap sheets replaced stat sheets.
    You have me very confused. I don't like Draymond for what he does on the court. And for his association with a university I grew up hating.

    I don't buy into this "thug" thing about the NBA if having tattoos and listening to hip hop is thuggish then you are communicating with a thug over the internet right now.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  10. #60
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: troutmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    25,061
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    You have me very confused. I don't like Draymond for what he does on the court. And for his association with a university I grew up hating.

    I don't buy into this "thug" thing about the NBA if having tattoos and listening to hip hop is thuggish then you are communicating with a thug over the internet right now.
    Agree the thuggish court conduct trumps the image.
    I am 100% convinced the internet and social media are not the salvation to human civility.

  11. #61
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: nayr497's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    I understand that when panties get in a bunch they get pretty uncomfortable and then it has to be taken out on someone, even if the reason those panties got so wadded up to begin with had everything to do with the wearer of said panties.
    Interesting comment. So you're resorting to a sexist comment because I don't like some gimmicky professional sport that you like? How novel!

    Resorting to insulting my imagined sexuality and preferences to defend a bunch of strangers dribbling a round ball to entertain you? Yep, I must be a crossdressing, panty-wearing p*ssy because I don't like the NBA. I love your reasoning there. I actually just hope you can re-read your comment and realize you're being a judmental moron. How strong is the NBA poison if you're willing to go online and call some stranger a panty wearing p*ssy to make you feel better about how much you love the product? Because we all know the attack you just made is all about calling me a weak, feminine person who can't deal with the Real World.

    Yep, I don't like the NBA. So I must wear womens underwear. Makes total sense.

    Thank you. Thank you for exposing yourself as who you truly are.

  12. #62
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    19,810
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    Interesting comment. So you're resorting to a sexist comment because I don't like some gimmicky professional sport that you like? How novel!

    Resorting to insulting my imagined sexuality and preferences to defend a bunch of strangers dribbling a round ball to entertain you? Yep, I must be a crossdressing, panty-wearing p*ssy because I don't like the NBA. I love your reasoning there. I actually just hope you can re-read your comment and realize you're being a judmental moron. How strong is the NBA poison if you're willing to go online and call some stranger a panty wearing p*ssy to make you feel better about how much you love the product? Because we all know the attack you just made is all about calling me a weak, feminine person who can't deal with the Real World.

    Yep, I don't like the NBA. So I must wear womens underwear. Makes total sense.

    Thank you. Thank you for exposing yourself as who you truly are.
    "Lighten up Francis."
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  13. #63
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Akirasho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,565
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    "Lighten up Francis."
    Questions to be answered b4 my death:

    Who is Francis and how much does he/she/it really weigh?

    Why does everyone have to fire at Will? What the hell did Will do??!!!

    Who in the hell is "the pill" meant for?? I mean, that thing is HUGE!!!

  14. #64
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: nayr497's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    "Lighten up Francis."
    Don't play off your BS and out of line comment with a movie quote, okay. You don't get to play forum cop telling people they're not allowed to make certain comments in certain threads then resort to telling me I'm the one who needs to lighten up. You're the one trying to tell me I can't offer an opinion. And that I can't comment on how some stranger isn't a very good athlete. And you were here to police me. And now I'm the one who needs to lighten up?

    Again. You're confused. If you hadn't taken my opinion so personally, you wouldn't have had to resort to BS comments about panties, which was bizarre and juvenile. But yes, I need to lighten up. Not you. Not the guy defending some crappy money making excuse for basketball.

    Feel free to admit you shouldn't be making crass accusations about underwear and femininity and toughness against a stranger so that you can defend the sanctity of the NBA. Don't try and play cute now. I stated I don't like NBA basketball. You resorted to really, really old nonsense about women, underwear, and perceptions of toughness.

    I'm not about to let you throw out some joke from a movie and act as if you didn't do something wrong and stupid. Don't try and act as if I'm the one out of line here. You wrote all that garbage that is pure insinuation and pure nonsense. You're the one trotting out the anyone with a p*ssy is weak and easily offended argument. YOU typed that garbage.

    Don't tell me to lighten up when you so casually resorted to seriously narrow-minded accusations. Because I don't like the NBA. But I'm being uptight. Sure.

  15. #65
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    19,810
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    Don't play off your BS and out of line comment with a movie quote, okay. You don't get to play forum cop telling people they're not allowed to make certain comments in certain threads then resort to telling me I'm the one who needs to lighten up. You're the one trying to tell me I can't offer an opinion. And that I can't comment on how some stranger isn't a very good athlete. And you were here to police me. And now I'm the one who needs to lighten up?

    Again. You're confused. If you hadn't taken my opinion so personally, you wouldn't have had to resort to BS comments about panties, which was bizarre and juvenile. But yes, I need to lighten up. Not you. Not the guy defending some crappy money making excuse for basketball.

    Feel free to admit you shouldn't be making crass accusations about underwear and femininity and toughness against a stranger so that you can defend the sanctity of the NBA. Don't try and play cute now. I stated I don't like NBA basketball. You resorted to really, really old nonsense about women, underwear, and perceptions of toughness.

    I'm not about to let you throw out some joke from a movie and act as if you didn't do something wrong and stupid. Don't try and act as if I'm the one out of line here. You wrote all that garbage that is pure insinuation and pure nonsense. You're the one trotting out the anyone with a p*ssy is weak and easily offended argument. YOU typed that garbage.

    Don't tell me to lighten up when you so casually resorted to seriously narrow-minded accusations. Because I don't like the NBA. But I'm being uptight. Sure.
    So your answer is no, you are not going to lighten up.

    You could have said that in fewer words.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  16. #66
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,012
    Sigh.
    .
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


  17. #67
    gazing from the shadows
    Reputation: QuiQuaeQuod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    26,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Maybe it's a sort of cool, aloof, effortless-looking superiority in GS's play that's annoying. The Warriors do, at times, look like they're playing a game that they have totally figured out, or even another game entirely from the rest of the league. And it's due to their system and synergy, not the superhero efforts of one transcendent player, as was the case with Jordan and the Bulls (though actually, there was a system there too... triangle offense, and good team defense).
    .
    Gush some more, Homer Fanboi.

    I agree with you that when GS plays at their peak, they are on another level. But I also think that if Jordan had not taken a break (and kept making the finals) Chicago would have suffered more hate as well. Tearing down winners is a bandwagon second only to gushing over winners.

    BTW, re: Chicago. How many HOFers did they have?
    .
    Stout beers under trees, please.

  18. #68
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    19,810
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiQuaeQuod View Post
    Gush some more, Homer Fanboi.

    I agree with you that when GS plays at their peak, they are on another level. But I also think that if Jordan had not taken a break (and kept making the finals) Chicago would have suffered more hate as well. Tearing down winners is a bandwagon second only to gushing over winners.

    BTW, re: Chicago. How many HOFers did they have?
    Exactly everyone forgets that during their second three peat a FIBA hall of famer won the SIXTH man award that year Toni Kukoc. Those teams were stacked with perhaps the best pure rebounder of all time and two top 50 talents of all time. Not exactly little sisters of the poor and guys like Paxton and Kerr would be a lot more valuable in today's NBA of spread the ball kick it out to a dead nuts shooter for a three.

    //Pistons fan, so this hurts.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  19. #69
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: nayr497's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    So your answer is no, you are not going to lighten up.

    You could have said that in fewer words.
    Still missing the point? I don't like the NBA. YOU saw this as such a perceived slight you waded into bizarre, offensive territory. And I'm the one who needs to lighten up? Sure. Thank GOD you are here to defend all these 7' 300 pound men. Where would they be without you?

    Again, don't act like you didn't type some completely unacceptable nonsense about a stranger because you like the NBA so much. You are in the wrong here, dude. So once again, STOP playing cute and acting as if you aren't a total jerk.

    Admit you made sexist comments in order to defend the NBA in a cycling forum. And that this makes you a total clown. And someone with some deeper issues. Then I'll "lighten up", alright.

    It doesn't really matter. Your words are there to demonstrate to everyone that you have some problems of your own to work through. If you want to keep on trying to portray me as a panty wearing weakingly because I don't like the NBA, I'm happy to keep on pointing out that your behavior and attacks are purely unacceptable. But keep it up, keep on deflecting that you made such an attack on a stranger with a different opinion.

  20. #70
    gazing from the shadows
    Reputation: QuiQuaeQuod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    26,624
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    Still missing the point? I don't like the NBA.
    Wow! Thanks for that, because I COMPLETELY missed it in your other posts!

    .
    Stout beers under trees, please.

  21. #71
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    19,810
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    Still missing the point? I don't like the NBA. YOU saw this as such a perceived slight you waded into bizarre, offensive territory. And I'm the one who needs to lighten up? Sure. Thank GOD you are here to defend all these 7' 300 pound men. Where would they be without you?

    Again, don't act like you didn't type some completely unacceptable nonsense about a stranger because you like the NBA so much. You are in the wrong here, dude. So once again, STOP playing cute and acting as if you aren't a total jerk.

    Admit you made sexist comments in order to defend the NBA in a cycling forum. And that this makes you a total clown. And someone with some deeper issues. Then I'll "lighten up", alright.

    It doesn't really matter. Your words are there to demonstrate to everyone that you have some problems of your own to work through. If you want to keep on trying to portray me as a panty wearing weakingly because I don't like the NBA, I'm happy to keep on pointing out that your behavior and attacks are purely unacceptable. But keep it up, keep on deflecting that you made such an attack on a stranger with a different opinion.
    Show us on the doll where the NBA player touched you.

    Dude no one said you couldn't post about your NBA dread, but many have asked why you decided to shiat all over one, your fixation with me and my posts not to mention the personal attacks are off kilter for a friendly thread about the NBA playoffs.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  22. #72
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    19,810
    In other news, Portland had their shot last night, especially coming on the heels that Durant's injury is worse than initially thought.

    17 point lead, then an 8 point lead late.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  23. #73
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: nayr497's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Friendly thread? When you trot out BS about wearing panties? And the doll BS? Jeez. Can't you not make this about genitals and rape?

    Once again, just admit you are being a total schmuck because someone doesn't like the NBA. But, I don't think you're capable of this. Not if you toss out the panties in a bunch garbage, and now the child molestation reference. So STOP acting like I'm the one in the wrong here.

    He doesn't like the NBA and I'm offended in "my" thread. So I'm going to joke about raping children. So funny. I don't have a fixation with you. I want you to admit you're a weirdo for being so defensive about the NBA fandom that you bring up jokes about rape and panties.

  24. #74
    Opus was just napping
    Reputation: thatsmybush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    19,810
    Quote Originally Posted by nayr497 View Post
    Friendly thread? When you trot out BS about wearing panties? And the doll BS? Jeez. Can't you not make this about genitals and rape?

    Once again, just admit you are being a total schmuck because someone doesn't like the NBA. But, I don't think you're capable of this. Not if you toss out the panties in a bunch garbage, and now the child molestation reference. So STOP acting like I'm the one in the wrong here.

    He doesn't like the NBA and I'm offended in "my" thread. So I'm going to joke about raping children. So funny. I don't have a fixation with you. I want you to admit you're a weirdo for being so defensive about the NBA fandom that you bring up jokes about rape and panties.
    You have jumped over the cliff.

    I would like to continue playing but I am off to the SOBE for the weekend, I'll tip a margarita for you.

    Have a nice day.
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

  25. #75
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: nayr497's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    Show us on the doll where the NBA player touched you.

    Dude no one said you couldn't post about your NBA dread, but many have asked why you decided to shiat all over one, your fixation with me and my posts not to mention the personal attacks are off kilter for a friendly thread about the NBA playoffs.
    Okay, so...criticizing the NBA is horrible.

    But...jokes about molesting children...that is cool? Makes sense. Makes a lot of sense. Once again, thank you for demonstrating that you have some serious problems. I don't give a flying F about your love of the NBA, but I do think it's really, really troubling that you joke about children being raped. Which is what you just did.

    Good work, dude. Again, attack me all you want, but you've now made a joke about women being susceptibly weak and about raping children. How noble.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RBR TdF 2019 Predictions! Post by Start Time 2019
    By PJay in forum Pro Cycling - Tour de France
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-27-2019, 03:08 PM
  2. 2019 Argon 18 Dark Matter vs. 2019 Canyon Grail cyclocross bike
    By hartley1 in forum New York - New Jersey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2018, 12:00 PM
  3. 2018 NBA Playoffs
    By SystemShock in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 09-10-2018, 12:12 PM
  4. NBA Playoffs
    By loudog in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 11:52 PM
  5. Kings knocked out of NBA playoffs again
    By blackhat in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.