Adultery Pulsifer
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Akirasho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,433

    Adultery Pulsifer


  2. #2
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,538
    It's based on a book by Neil Gaiman, so it's probably good.

    Unfortunately, I don't have Amazon Prime Video, though.
    .
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


  3. #3
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Akirasho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,433
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have Amazon Prime Video, though.
    .
    Think Brit humor with good principle character role casting, an interesting visual interpretation, the original "The Omen" movie and a Hell Hound who may be less hellish and houndish than similar genre.

    Oh, and peppered with auxiliary characters like Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery Pulsifer.

  4. #4
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Akirasho View Post
    Think Brit humor with good principle character role casting, an interesting visual interpretation, the original "The Omen" movie and a Hell Hound who may be less hellish and houndish than similar genre.

    Oh, and peppered with auxiliary characters like Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery Pulsifer.
    Yah, I know how Gaiman tends to roll. Might be worth giving into Bezos on this one, and getting the service.

    I went to nine years of Catholic school (bleahhhgh), so religious Apocalypse humor tends to work on me.

    Well, except for Kevin Smith's Dogma. That kinda sucked.
    .
    .
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


  5. #5
    Frog Whisperer
    Reputation: Touch0Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    40,192
    On Snap's recommendation, we started watching it. It is still a little confusing, but we have only seen the first two. (I refuse to binge watch anything on a TV)
    Of course I'm sure...that doesn't mean I'm right.....

    "There's no sense being stupid unless you show it."

    "that was like trying to teach a goldfish how to play basketball over the phone."

  6. #6
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: PBL450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,138
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Yah, I know how Gaiman tends to roll. Might be worth giving into Bezos on this one, and getting the service.

    I went to nine years of Catholic school (bleahhhgh), so religious Apocalypse humor tends to work on me.

    Well, except for Kevin Smith's Dogma. That kinda sucked.
    .
    .
    Aww. I love Dogma! The best line was from Serendipity, “Catholics don’t celebrate their faith, they mourn it.” And skeeball? How do you not LOVE god playing skeeball?!?!? Wait, I’m from the Jersey Shore.. I might be biased. I see him around pretty frequently. Jay hit a deer in front of my house some years back, haha, everyone was OK except the deer. That Quick Stop is a mile and a half from me. There are always people out front taking selfies. Chasing Amy is hyper local.
    To date, philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various ways. The point however is to change it.

  7. #7
    feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Reputation: SystemShock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,538
    Quote Originally Posted by PBL450 View Post
    Aww. I love Dogma! The best line was from Serendipity, “Catholics don’t celebrate their faith, they mourn it.” And skeeball? How do you not LOVE god playing skeeball?!?!? Wait, I’m from the Jersey Shore.. I might be biased. I see him around pretty frequently. Jay hit a deer in front of my house some years back, haha, everyone was OK except the deer. That Quick Stop is a mile and a half from me. There are always people out front taking selfies. Chasing Amy is hyper local.
    I really really like Clerks. Just not Dogma.

    Early Kevin Smith >> later-on Kevin Smith.

    If you doubt this, watch Tusk and/or Yoga Hosers.
    .
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did – peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

    System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

    Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

    Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

    Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind


Similar Threads

  1. Yom Kippur adultery, swiss miss style>>>
    By S2H in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.