Awesomest shirt ever-outdoors activity related
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007

Awesomest shirt ever-outdoors activity related

The one, the only, the Original Bug Shirt! this thing is awesome.

Feb 2005
    Highly recommend for anyone thinking of stepping out of Anchorage to experience Alaska wilds or bush. Otherwise need to keep applying repellent to all exposed skin. Relief can be had if you're in a stiff wind which can keep the bugs off. Mosquitos & biting flies can and will drive one insane. I've heard that repellent or bug suit is required survival gear to have on planes & boats there.

The Original and The Best
    OMG, this guy's story is amazing and he has pictures to prove it! The shirt saved his life.
    http://www.bugshirt.com/amazing.htm

I don't get out with the bugs much, so all I have is a head net. Where are you or what do you do that you need this shirt, threesports?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007
    OMG, this guy's story is amazing and he has pictures to prove it! The shirt saved his life.
    http://www.bugshirt.com/amazing.htm

I don't get out with the bugs much, so all I have is a head net. Where are you or what do you do that you need this shirt, threesports?
    That is a cool story, hopefully I won't have to test it to see if the shirt will do that every time.

I'm in Madison, WI, but I bought the shirt for a 45 day backpacking trip through the Brooks Range in Alaska, and I'm hoping to spend a year in Norway in a couple years.

Gutpile: are you in AK?