Best bears, worst bears.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gazing from the shadows

Best bears, worst bears.

Clearly the best bear is Winnie the Pooh, classic version not that disney dreck.

Worst bear is a toss up between grizzly and kodiak, with polar a distant third.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stout beers under trees, please.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr hoo
    Clearly the best bear is Winnie the Pooh, classic version not that disney dreck.

well, then that would make the best beer - Bear Wizz Beer.

AIE
    midnight melon mounter

Mike Singletary put Pooh in traction.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex-in-Evanston
    What about the Fridge?
    Last edited by lousylegs; 05-16-2006 at 05:29 AM.

S2H
    wut?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty2Hotty
    honey will give you the squirts

gazing from the shadows
    Amateur. The reflected text still shows an H. If you had left the text alone, or changed the reflection, you might have strong photo-fu.
    Stout beers under trees, please.

S2H
    wut?
    Amateur. The reflected text still shows an H. If you had left the text alone, or changed the reflection, you might have strong photo-fu.
    Oh, I didn't even notice that crap.

WTF.

Back from the dead

Why are grizzlies, kodiaks, and polars the worst? Those are the coolest bears of all. You want a worse bear, what about koala bears? Sure, they're cute, but they're mean bastards.

What about BJ and The Bear?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mohair_chair
    Why are grizzlies, kodiaks, and polars the worst? Those are the coolest bears of all. You want a worse bear, what about koala bears? Sure, they're cute, but they're mean bastards.

What about BJ and The Bear?
    how the heck does a chimp have 13K posts?

scruffy nerf herder

jumping jeebus....

Quote Originally Posted by lousylegs
    how the heck does a chimp have 13K posts?
    you MORON, the CHIMP is BEAR.

and then the rest of the top 10... who can name them....
    so sayeth the funk....

Chris

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The RBR Lounge. You won't ever find a more wretched hive of scum and villany. We must be cautious."

Resident Dutchbag

Polar bears are the worst, they actually hunt down humans. Kodiaks and grizzlies will kill if you annoy them, polars think of us as food.
    Originally posted by thatsmybush:
    I can only speak for my self, but if Fergie wanted to rub her lovely lady lumps on me, I could play the role of "human stripper pole."

soy un perdedor
    Apr 2005

Worst Bear

Kyle Orton

Oh, what agony it is to be a Bears fan.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDog
    Kyle Orton

Oh, what agony it is to be a Bears fan.
    at least he ain't Joey Harrington.

Back from the dead
    Quote Originally Posted by rogger
    Polar bears are the worst, they actually hunt down humans. Kodiaks and grizzlies will kill if you annoy them, polars think of us as food.
    If polars are the worst, the polar-grizzly hybrid has to be the super bad bear of all time. These guys aren't looking for pic-i-nic baskets: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12738644/

Misfit Toy
    All bears are cool, unless they are trying to eat me. Best bear? I'd say the polar bear in the zoo at Anchorage - the one that tried to eat the stupid tourist.
    It's all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone.

Don't make me go all honey badger on your ass

Spicy Dumpling
    I'd say these nice little guys in this story.

Headline " Bears eat monkey, visitors shocked"

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe....ap/index.html
    If I were to beat you senseless with a tire iron, what color would you bleed?..The Missus

It's all ball bearings

What about the smartest bear?

Bear drinks 36 cans of favorite beer

BAKER LAKE, Wash. (AP) — Rain-eeeeer .... Bear? When state Fish and Wildlife agents recently found a black bear passed out on the lawn of Baker Lake Resort, there were some clues scattered nearby — dozens of empty cans of Rainier Beer.
    The bear apparently got into campers' coolers and used his claws and teeth to puncture the cans. And not just any cans.

"He drank the Rainier and wouldn't drink the Busch beer," said Lisa Broxson, bookkeeper at the campground and cabins resort east of Mount Baker.

Fish and Wildlife enforcement Sgt. Bill Heinck said the bear did try one can of Busch, but ignored the rest.

"He didn't like that (Busch) and consumed, as near as we can tell, about 36 cans of Rainier."

A wildlife agent tried to chase the bear from the campground but the animal just climbed a tree to sleep it off for another four hours. Agents finally herded the bear away, but it returned the next morning.

Agents then used a large, humane trap to capture it for relocation, baiting the trap with the usual: doughnuts, honey and, in this case, two open cans of Rainier. That did the trick.

"This is a new one on me," Heinck said. "I've known them to get into cans, but nothing like this. And it definitely had a preference."

Game on, b*tches!
    Best bear; Yogi!
    Worst bear (s); Care bears!
    Originally Posted by tetter
    'Pain is temporary, and there might be beer at the finish line'

"Karma is spread in lots of different ways. You know, like herpes."
    catzilla
    "I'm an American male. This is pizza. Leave me alone!"
    Alton Brown
    ohnoIaintsuckingnomore.blogspot.com

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by BenWA
    Bear drinks 36 cans of favorite beer

BAKER LAKE, Wash. (AP) Rain-eeeeer .... Bear? When state Fish and Wildlife agents recently found a black bear passed out on the lawn of Baker Lake Resort, there were some clues scattered nearby dozens of empty cans of Rainier Beer.
    The bear apparently got into campers' coolers and used his claws and teeth to puncture the cans. And not just any cans.

"He drank the Rainier and wouldn't drink the Busch beer," said Lisa Broxson, bookkeeper at the campground and cabins resort east of Mount Baker.

Fish and Wildlife enforcement Sgt. Bill Heinck said the bear did try one can of Busch, but ignored the rest.

"He didn't like that (Busch) and consumed, as near as we can tell, about 36 cans of Rainier."

A wildlife agent tried to chase the bear from the campground but the animal just climbed a tree to sleep it off for another four hours. Agents finally herded the bear away, but it returned the next morning.

Agents then used a large, humane trap to capture it for relocation, baiting the trap with the usual: doughnuts, honey and, in this case, two open cans of Rainier. That did the trick.

"This is a new one on me," Heinck said. "I've known them to get into cans, but nothing like this. And it definitely had a preference."
    Rainer isn't that bad. In fact I think the generic "Beer" which I used to consume when I lived in WA was actually rejected Ranier. Tasted OK to me, but I didn't have the $$ to be too picky back then.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Genitive Declensioner
    Oh, I didn't even notice that crap.

WTF.
    newb..bet your seat is too low too....
    Big Fan of the Callipygian Way
    "The collards tore my wife's stomach up and with her being pregnant and constipated it made for a smelly ride to the cabin in north Georgia." -gut
    "The term "steeping" brings to mind "tea-bagging" and, on far too many levels, I'm simply not comfortable with that." -antonio_b
    "People think maggots are a bad thing, but I'll bet they ate most of the feces he has been sitting in for the last two years. Go maggots! -Mohair

RoadBikeReview Member

I'll throw in my .02

Best Bear: Hamm's Beer Bear

"From the Land of Sky Blue Waters (Waters),
    From the land of pines, lofty balsam,
    Comes the beer refreshing,
    Hamm's the Beer Refreshing".
    (da-da-dum-dum-dum)

Worst Bear: Cindy Bear

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyDoc
    Best Bear: Hamm's Beer Bear

"From the Land of Sky Blue Waters (Waters),
    From the land of pines, lofty balsam,
    Comes the beer refreshing,
    Hamm's the Beer Refreshing".
    (da-da-dum-dum-dum)

Worst Bear: Cindy Bear

Oh man...flashback--I seem to remember one of those revolving beer signs they have in bars that showed a outdoor scene along a river. there would be this canoe and it would just keep cycling over and over back to the canoe--I think it was for Hamms.

just looked on ebay...here is the sign:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hamms-Motion-Be...ayphotohosting
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Genitive Declensioner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    Oh man...flashback--I seem to remember one of those revolving beer signs they have in bars that showed a outdoor scene along a river. there would be this canoe and it would just keep cycling over and over back to the canoe--I think it was for Hamms.

just looked on ebay...here is the sign:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hamms-Motion-Bee...ayphotohosting
    I had a sweet Hams sign in my garage above the pool table.....I need to rummage through some old pics to see if I can find it.....I think there is one with atp from his rock star days, hair down to the middle of his back, playing pool underneath it......ah, glory days
    Big Fan of the Callipygian Way
    "The collards tore my wife's stomach up and with her being pregnant and constipated it made for a smelly ride to the cabin in north Georgia." -gut
    "The term "steeping" brings to mind "tea-bagging" and, on far too many levels, I'm simply not comfortable with that." -antonio_b
    "People think maggots are a bad thing, but I'll bet they ate most of the feces he has been sitting in for the last two years. Go maggots! -Mohair

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by svend
    I had a sweet Hams sign in my garage above the pool table.....I need to rummage through some old pics to see if I can find it.....I think there is one with atp from his rock star days, hair down to the middle of his back, playing pool underneath it......ah, glory days
    ATP had long hair? You gotta post that! I thought punks all had short hair though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast