Breaking Bad The Final Episodes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    feelin' Freddie Mercury

Breaking Bad The Final Episodes

Is good (but poor Hank).

Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

System: Fake news?? Trump's a Fake President, for God's sake.

Plat: I'd rather fellate a syphilitic goat than own a Cervelo.

Homer: I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Seam: Saw Bjork poop onstage back in the day. It blew my teenage mind

RoadBikeReview Member
    I thought about season 2 through 5A were great. Not digging on 5B.

So with that in mind, I proffer my version of the final episode:

Walt mows down the Nazi's in their compound, but after completion, the Feds are closing in. He doesn't want to be taken in, so he takes the ricin, and all fades to black. He then wakes up in a foggy haze in a hospital bed with his wife holding his hand. Through the haze he looks at her, and it's Lois (Jane Kaczmarek). Turns out he was in a coma, and the whole thing was a drug-induced dream from the chemo. He then dies. You heard it here first folks.

Ricardo Cabeza
    I found the part where they shot Pinkman's girlfriend disturbing.

I hope all those skinhead dudes die a horrible death (on the show )

I like Dr. John's idea. I'd like to think it's real though and Hank gets away with his 80 mil and sets his family up on an island somewhere but I think this show is part Odyssey and part Shakespearean tragedy so I'm pretty sure Walt will end up dead, Skyler in prison with a girlfriend and their kids in foster homes. Or maybe they all get away and Holly ends up being the heir of the drug empire
    Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

Banned forever.....or not
    One of the best TV shows. ever.
    If your opinion differs from mine, ..........Too bad.
    How would you like it if Hitler killed you
    Dogbert.

I>U

Buying parts to hang on your bike is always easier than getting fit.

If you feel wimpy and weak, get out and train more, ya wee lassie!

If Jesus had a gun, he'd be alive today!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011

Re: Breaking Bad – The Final Episodes

I love this show. I like the Dr_John version, but I think Andy69 is right.

I too found it very disturbing the way they killed Jesse's girl. I hope Walt gets them all...

Proud luddite
    My wife and I are HUGE fans....we can't wait to see how it turns out. I keep telling her that deep down, Todd is a good kid....he is polite and seems to care about people's feelings. Of course, it would help things if he stopped gunning down little kids and young mothers.

donuts?
    i don't care what happens as long as Jesse kills Todd in a very painful manner. Todd is evil, his polite demeanor is a front.
    -Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain
    Next time, save your energy for tomorrows ride and try not to come in 6th.

Proud luddite
    Quote Originally Posted by asciibaron View Post
    i don't care what happens as long as Jesse kills Todd in a very painful manner. Todd is evil, his polite demeanor is a front.
    I do think Jesse will kill Todd. I've been saying that ever since Todd shot the kid in the desert, and now that Todd killed the love of Jesse's life, he will stop at nothing to kill Todd.

It will be interesting to see how that all goes down though. And how Walt is able to take care of Uncle Jack and the neo-Nazi goons, as well as Lydia. They're going to pack a lot of action into that final episode!

donuts?
    Quote Originally Posted by azpeterb View Post
    And how Walt is able to take care of Uncle Jack and the neo-Nazi goons, as well as Lydia. They're going to pack a lot of action into that final episode!
    the large machine gun should do the trick.
    -Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain
    Next time, save your energy for tomorrows ride and try not to come in 6th.

Proud luddite
    Quote Originally Posted by asciibaron View Post
    the large machine gun should do the trick.
    Yeah, but he is one and they are many! He'll have to totally surprise them, and they will have to be out of reach of their weapons....which will be difficult to do considering those guys always seem to walk around with firepower. All I know is that the show is full of surprises, and I'm sure the final episode will live up to that.

Ricardo Cabeza
    I do think Jesse will kill Todd. I've been saying that ever since Todd shot the kid in the desert, and now that Todd killed the love of Jesse's life, he will stop at nothing to kill Todd.

It will be interesting to see how that all goes down though. And how Walt is able to take care of Uncle Jack and the neo-Nazi goons, as well as Lydia. They're going to pack a lot of action into that final episode!
    He's going to strangle him with the big cable that goes to the overhead slider thing while they are cooking and Todd turns his back for just a second. Then Walt will show up and together they will gun down the rest of the gang. Jesse will be killed in the shootout.
    Whenever the legislators endeavour to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience, and are left to the common refuge which God hath provided for all men against force and violence - John Locke

SuperAndy's Garage

fu
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_John View Post

So with that in mind, I proffer my version of the final episode:

Walt mows down the Nazi's in their compound, but after completion, the Feds are closing in. He doesn't want to be taken in, so he takes the ricin, and all fades to black. He then wakes up in a foggy haze in a hospital bed with his wife holding his hand. Through the haze he looks at her, and it's Lois (Jane Kaczmarek). Turns out he was in a coma, and the whole thing was a drug-induced dream from the chemo. He then dies. You heard it here first folks.
    That's pretty good, I have to say.
    My other chainring is a 39...
    Strava profile

xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy69 View Post
    He's going to strangle him with the big cable that goes to the overhead slider thing while they are cooking and Todd turns his back for just a second. Then Walt will show up and together they will gun down the rest of the gang. Jesse will be killed in the shootout.
    I had that same thought; it'd be such a Jesse move, too. But isn't Todd supposed to be this badazz ex-military killer or something? Seems like Jesse might not be able to handle Todd that way. Maybe Jesse can mess with him via chemicals while they're cooking?

feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    I had that same thought; it'd be such a Jesse move, too. But isn't Todd supposed to be this badazz ex-military killer or something? Seems like Jesse might not be able to handle Todd that way. Maybe Jesse can mess with him via chemicals while they're cooking?
    Jesse beating Todd through 'SCIENCE!' would very cool. And a total Heisenberg move, one that would sort of show that he had learned from the master. It's too cool not to do it that way, so I hope the writers are on top of it and let Jesse have his "YEAH, science, b!tch!" moment.

Maybe he can blow Todd up with some fun cooking chemicals? Or set 'im on fire?

Of course, it may be that Walt is just going to redeem himself by saving Jesse's ass. If so, I hope Walt gets to pull some science then. The big military-class machine gun he has is cool, but I get the feeling that it alone won't be enough to get the job done. Jack and his goon-squad have a lot of firepower too, as Hank found out (sadly).
    Monkhouse: I want to go like my Dad did peacefully, in his sleep, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

feelin' Freddie Mercury
    My wife and I are HUGE fans....we can't wait to see how it turns out. I keep telling her that deep down, Todd is a good kid....he is polite and seems to care about people's feelings. Of course, it would help things if he stopped gunning down little kids and young mothers.
    Todd's become a very interesting character, to my surprise. Polite, very honest in his way, and incredibly earnest. But with zero conscience or hesitation about killing anyone who gets in his way.

Kind of like an evil Horatio Alger character.

feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Predictions:

Jack: dies
    Todd: dies gruesomely
    Jack's gang: most of 'em die
    Lydia: likely dies (though it'd be funny if she got away; fits in with her persnickety 'above it all' aloofness)
    Walt: dies
    Jesse: lives

feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Btw, does anyone else feel manipulated by Flynn's over-the-top "Why aren't you dead already? Why don't you just die?!" screaming hysteria fit during that phone call with Walt?

Very bracing stuff, and I think it was just so we would feel a bit sorry for Walt, even after everything he's done.

Ditto Skylar's knife attack on him, and Flynn blaming Walt for that, too.

Can Walt still be likable at this stage, even with all the applied writer-fu?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2013
    I really don't think he is supposed to be likable anymore. He has made the complete character flip from S01E01 to S05E013.
    He has become Gus. That was really obvious when Lydia came to the car wash to talk to him and he kept talking as if he was doing car wash business. There was a Season 3 or 4 show where Walt came to talk to Gus in the chicken shop and the same thing happened.

Hold on I'm watching this
    I am hoping for a final episode with about 7 alternate endings.

The "it was only a dream" ending would upset me.

feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_John View Post
    Season 5B - which they might as well have just called Season 6, since there was about a year gap between it airing and Season 5A ending - has felt a tiny bit 'mechanical'. As in, they've got a large number of plot points to cover, so let's get from Point A to Point B in a hurry/in a more-or-less direct line.

So, it feels a bit more like a plot-driven melodrama now, than a bit of a character-study/plot-driven-melodrama hybrid. But it's always leaned towards the latter... the machinations, the chess game, the betrayals, the shocking moments.

Might've been nice if they'd made 'Season 6' a little longer/had a couple more episodes, so they could take a few more detours before delivering the boom... but maybe they figured that ppl had been waiting long enough(?).

feelin' Freddie Mercury
    Quote Originally Posted by Squrkey View Post
    I am hoping for a final episode with about 7 alternate endings.

The "it was only a dream" ending would upset me.
    You'll know you're in trouble if Bobby Ewing steps out of a shower.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemShock View Post
    Btw, does anyone else feel manipulated by Flynn's over-the-top....
    everything Flynn does in the show is overwrought...his character has been an annoyance since the beginning of the show.
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

xxl
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxtox View Post
    everything Flynn does in the show is overwrought...his character has been an annoyance since the beginning of the show.
    Now, I gotta say, I've found his character, and just about all the supporting cast, to be top-notch, to the point where you have to wonder how they're possibly going to dole out the Emmys (I guess Anna Gunn gets one, but so many deserving cast members).

Flynn is supposed to have cerebral palsy (which actor RJ Mitte has in real life, in milder form), and I think maybe that's supposed to be why his performances are, as you say, overwrought.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxtox View Post
    Most of BB is believable...but his performance last Sunday (or should I say...the writing of his performance) was over the top. I strongly doubt a son would say that to his father...I wouldn't have said that. Mad? Sure. Refusing to talk with him? Yeah....but not that.

So far this "mini-season" has been amazing...save the last one, which seemd like a big waste of time. Sure, we get to see Walt break, then come together again and get to see Jessie destroyed...but that's all they really accomplished in what precious little time they have left. I now feel they're going to have to rush things is Sundays episode is only 1 hr long.

I have high hopes for things...but I believe most of the answers are there save a few lose ends. The theme of this show seems to be karma and you getting what you give, everyone that has broke the rules has suffered...even down to Hank who was doing illegal police work and protecting his wife from the law with her thefts.

Walt has to die...so do the skin heads and Todd...it's the way of the BB world. My only ? Is Jessie, Lydia and how far the gov will wreck skyler...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxl View Post
    Flynn is supposed to have cerebral palsy (which actor RJ Mitte has in real life, in milder form), and I think maybe that's supposed to be why his performances are, as you say, overwrought.
    yeah, everyone's familiar with Flynn's/Mitte's condition...either he's just not a very accomplished actor or he's being given lousy direction. his performances simply lack appropriate levels of nuance.
    Ancient Astronaut theorists say, 'YES!'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast