Coops Ride and Then Go Lightly!
    Bacon!

Coops Ride and Then Go Lightly!

Whoo hoo! Thanks to my never ending (seemingly) health issues I get to have a colonoscopy and an endoscopy right after gettign back from Coops ride in Santa Cruz. At least the super poopy drink will clean out all the bad stuff from the weekend I guess.

Never having done this procedure and hoping I wouldn't for some years to come I'm not looking forward to the sitting on the toilet for the day I get back before heading over to the doctor.

waterproof*
    instant weight loss!
    * not actually a Rock Star

Coco Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgetop
    Whoo hoo! Thanks to my never ending (seemingly) health issues I get to have a colonoscopy and an endoscopy right after gettign back from Coops ride in Santa Cruz. At least the super poopy drink will clean out all the bad stuff from the weekend I guess.

Never having done this procedure and hoping I wouldn't for some years to come I'm not looking forward to the sitting on the toilet for the day I get back before heading over to the doctor.
    You'll feel great- no worries just enjoy
    We don't want to admit that we have any idea what you're talking about...
    -The Walrus

goo goo, goo joob
    -John Lennon

In need of sock puppet

Bacon!
    I'm going to try and avoid the slipping and a sliding .

I am investing in wet wipes though.

still shedding season
    Hope everything comes out OK.

//Love the new avatar. (where'd I put that "puking" smiley?)

Go Blue
    Just start the liquid diet a day early.

All joking aside, I had my first colonoscopy four weeks ago. The preparation was not as bad as I though it would be. I have no recollection of the procedure itself. But, I did feel foggy for a few days afterwards -- I think that it was a reaction to the anesthesia.
    I try to be perfectly civil, until someone really pisses me off.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    Be prepared to stay near a toidy. Can be a bit "urgent" at times, depending on the individual.

Like MarkS said, ya won't remember a thang! Yay Versed! (noice little drugz)

In the old days, they used to make the poor patients get into "lithotomy" postition for this procedure. Meaning on yer elbows and knees boy, with yer bare @ss sticking up in the air.

Now you're nicely sedated, and they just have you lay on your side. Nothing to it!

Big is relative
    I had to do the go lightly for an IVP of my kidneys. The radiologist told me to drink a gallon of water during the 24 hours of "cleansing". Everything came out ok. To celebrate being completely squeaky clean, I had a whopper with cheese on the way home.
    Retired sailor

Bacon!
    The idea of having my rear is a little scary. I'll stick to my side thanks .

Not Banned

try to get ahead of it

start fasting a day before. less inside means less has to come out
    the last few 8 oz glasses are hard to get down, you will never feel so full and bloated as you will then. You'll just be finishing the glass and you 10 minute timer will go off again.
    Yes, be near a toilet, it is pretty constant

I was barely anesthitized, I watched the whole procedure on the monitor and by the time my wife got there after work I was actually okay to drive.

worse part of mine was I had 1 really cute lady doc and 2 cute lady assistants. had to top the charts for really weird and awkward life events. I made alot of jokes.
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering