early happy new year!
    Strained coccyx etc etc

Cool early happy new year!

happy new year everbody. have a blast but be safe!

i'll be back sunday night...

somebody take shots of their new years festivities and post a pic!

peace, love, harmony, and like that to allz you.

-The J's
    One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

Resident Dutchbag
    Have a good'un J's,
    happy times on new years eve,
    and the year to come.
    Originally posted by thatsmybush:
    I can only speak for my self, but if Fergie wanted to rub her lovely lady lumps on me, I could play the role of "human stripper pole."

Old and Fixed, Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by haiku d'etat

-The J's
    back attcha big guy.....
    Dave Hickey/ Fort Worth

My 3Rensho Blog: http://vintage3rensholove.blogspot.com/

GIMME MY BIKE!
    Quote Originally Posted by haiku d'etat

-The J's
    OK, I'll take a picture of me and my friend, Clare, hanging out on the couch watching a movie.

Don't get your hopes up. We'll be fully clothed, and not in skimpy pajamas either. ;)
    Harrow: "You have to finish it, lad. You have to finish it. For a man to lay beaten... and yet breathing? It makes him a coward."

Inara: "It's humiliation."

Mal: "Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood... Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right."

GIMME MY BIKE!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpcw
    A little too much champagne....ya never know
    Remember, I keep my house at 55*...

Clare doesn't drink, but I'd better a-go and a-git me some beer!
    Harrow: "You have to finish it, lad. You have to finish it. For a man to lay beaten... and yet breathing? It makes him a coward."

Mal: "Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood... Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right."

Old and Fixed, Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by vonteity
    OK, I'll take a picture of me and my friend, Clare, hanging out on the couch watching a movie.

Don't get your hopes up. We'll be fully clothed, and not in skimpy pajamas either. ;)
    Well thanks a lot....There goes THAT visual. I read the first sentence and had a visual of teddies and pillow fights. NOW all I see is wool pajamas buttoned to the neck and knee socks.... ;)
    Dave Hickey/ Fort Worth

GIMME MY BIKE!
    Belgian beer I say, or Guinness. Please ring the New Year with some good stuff.

55*? All the more reason for you and that hot Irish lass to snuggle
    She's italian-irish, but I suppose I'm german-irish, so that'll work.

What's with the picture of Han?

A little birdie told me that Blue Moon is really good. I've never had it, so I thought I might try it.

'Sides, it'll be a good excuse to belt "Blue Moon" at the top of my lungs while a little tipsy... Clare thinks that's a hoot and we both need a good laugh.

We gonna pop some popcorn with some full-fat butter, baby. I've stuck to the heartbreak diet real good for the past two days, so I deserve it.

GIMME MY BIKE!
    Clare? Her Dad is Italian and her Mom is Irish. I am using the Force, I believe I am correct.

The picture of Han is the new norm.

Looking at Han and his Yellow Lab...evokes thoughts of snuggling etc like that.

PS. Clare has 34Cs. Maybe 36, I cannot tell, fuzzy the Force can be.
    Right on the first part, but on the second part the force is certainly very fuzzy. She would kill me if I told the entire RBR NCD forum her cup size.

GIMME MY BIKE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hickey
    Well thanks a lot....There goes THAT visual. I read the first sentence and had a visual of teddies and pillow fights. NOW all I see is wool pajamas buttoned to the neck and knee socks.... ;)
    Oooh, knee socks! So sexy.

I'll probably be wearing my flannel PJ's (I think J's posted a picture of me in 'em when I went to visit for the 'cross race), and my new LLBean fleece robe. Yesiree, baby! It's COLD in here!

Old and Fixed, Moderator
    Belgian beer I say, or Guinness. Please ring the New Year with some good stuff.

55*? All the more reason for you and that hot Irish lass to snuggle
    Waaay off topic but I hate the [email protected] snuggle bear. The cutsie marketing didn't work for me. I do most of the laundry in my household and I refuse to use snuggle fabric softener.

OK rant over...now back to your reguarly scheduled thread topics...
    Dave Hickey/ Fort Worth

Bacon!
    Blue Moon Beer requires orange slices. Enjoy your beer. So, are you saying you're going to sing this song?:

Blue moon, you saw me standing alone without a dream in my heart without a love of my own.
    Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for you heard me saying a prayer for somebody I really could care for.
    And then there suddenly appeared before me, the only one my arms will ever hold I heard somebody whisper, "Please adore me." and when I looked, the moon had turned to gold.
    Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone without a dream in my heart without a love of my own.
    “To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit — ever. They’re like the Viet Cong — Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower.”

GIMME MY BIKE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgetop
    Blue Moon Beer requires orange slices. Enjoy your beer. So, are you saying you're going to sing this song?:

Blue moon, you saw me standing alone without a dream in my heart without a love of my own.
    Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for you heard me saying a prayer for somebody I really could care for.
    And then there suddenly appeared before me, the only one my arms will ever hold I heard somebody whisper, "Please adore me." and when I looked, the moon had turned to gold.
    Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone without a dream in my heart without a love of my own.
    Damn straight I'm singin' that song... it's one of my favorites. My dad used to sing it.

Orange slices? All I've got are clementines.

Bacon!

Best way I've ever found to get my vitamen C

Quote Originally Posted by vonteity
    Damn straight I'm singin' that song... it's one of my favorites. My dad used to sing it.

Orange slices? All I've got are clementines.
    Drop a slice of valencia or navel into it. Let it float around for a minute, then drink. Adds great flavor. I'm not so sure about the clementines although I love eating those little guys. I'm lazy and prefer seedless though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit — ever. They’re like the Viet Cong — Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower.”