The early spring migration has started
    Non non normal

The early spring migration has started

There is a whole lot of newbie posts in General. First the frozen pecker and then the camelback.

Like spring geese flying north the new members are coming in and spicing it up a little.
    The camelback thread is almost as much fun as the tire and pecker thread.

I am so glad there are new people showing up willing to voice strong opinions with no factual basis. All the science weenies are drooling at the opportunity to educate.!!!!
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --A. Einstein

Adorable Furry Hombre
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrider
    There is a whole lot of newbie posts in General. First the frozen pecker and then the camelback.

Like spring geese flying north the new members are coming in and spicing it up a little.

I am so glad there are new people showing up willing to voice strong opinions with no factual basis. All the science weenies are drooling at the opportunity to educate.!!!!
    So how long B4 HelpFULL Kerry Irons goes at one again;)

NTTAWWT
    "Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity "

S2H
    wut?
    The Lounge needs to become NCD again and moved back to the bottom of the list.

Travels by Map
    Excellent simile, especially considering how much geese [email protected] all over the place. It's like a big green turd minefield outside at work these days (where there are flocks of geese walking around all over at this time of year).

I forgot to add that I probably shouldn't talk since I still consider myself one of those spicy no-nothing newbs.

Scary Teddy Bear

Wow

Alienator was GOING off in that Camelbak thread, I was kinda hoping Kerry was going to step in and Layeth the smacketh DOWN....
    "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it." John Stuart Mill, 1866

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
    http://physasst.blogspot.com/