This happened....

Printable View

• 08-02-2019
    Eretz
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Akirasho View Post
    long stay Rehab... weak, sore from IM shots. I not able to eat much. Shlitz happened.

That's fantastic.
  • 08-15-2019
    Eretz
    Quote:

long stay Rehab... weak, sore from IM shots. I not able to eat much. Shlitz happened.

Please keep us updated.
    https://camperandnicholsons.com/core...g=26470&size=l
  • 08-19-2019
    Akirasho
    Schity storm with PE in lung. DVT RT & LT. IV food. Use a day that lasted

In words of Red & long & Recital Mans pray.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1I3pSZGCuHA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • 08-24-2019
    kiwisimon
    great to see this post, slowly and surely you will get better.
  • 08-25-2019
    PBL450
    Dude, sending all the positive vibes I have! If CVA, and you improve near-term you may improve A LOT in mid-term. You need OT and lots of it. What you donít get back you accommodate. Judging from the bits and pieces you are improving. Maybe not a CVA? Looking forward to sorting all of this out with a healthy coherent you! Good luck
  • 08-26-2019
    Akirasho
    long road. clot flither in chest. food. Kage is in kennel. sad. I will just her back aftere

rehab.
  • 08-26-2019
    kiwisimon
    Quote:

long road. clot flither in chest. food. Kage is in kennel. sad. I will just her back aftere

rehab.

your posts are getting better here. Will be good to see a pic of you and Kage when you post that in the future. keep posting as part of your rehab. God speed on your recovery
  • 08-26-2019
    Touch0Gray
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwisimon View Post
    your posts are getting better here. Will be good to see a pic of you and Kage when you post that in the future. keep posting as part of your rehab. God speed on your recovery

True Story..... You definitely sound better than a few weeks ago. Kage misses you too, you know that! Keep up the good work!
  • 08-31-2019
    Christine
    Oh man, I sign on for the first time in a while, and see heart attacks and strokes. I hope all's well. A stroke isn't going to keep him away from RBR.
  • 08-31-2019
    Akirasho
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Oh man, I sign on for the first time in a while, and see heart attacks and strokes. I hope all's well. A stroke isn't going to keep him away from RBR.

Japanese mushroom happen. Typing is hard. I still hunt for words and spelling. Reading in OK. Speak is just typing. Stutter and words hunt. So do it SUDOKU!

Have dropped 70 pounds still May. Rebuilding slowly. Legs and arms are tooth pick.

Longs post in months!
  • 08-31-2019
    Touch0Gray
    Quote:

Japanese mushroom happen. Typing is hard. I still hunt for words and spelling. Reading in OK. Speak is just typing. Stutter and words hunt. So do it SUDOKU!

Have dropped 70 pounds still May. Rebuilding slowly. Legs and arms are tooth pick.

Longs post in months!

I see substantial improvement over the first posts afterwards. Keep on getting better, talking to us is good therapy...either that or after talking to us you will need therapy
  • 08-31-2019
    jetdog9
    Yah, see you posting in other threads, too... Welcome back and take care!