How come I don't have this kind of day at the office?
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    gazing from the shadows
    Reputation: QuiQuaeQuod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    27,029

    How come I don't have this kind of day at the office?

    I never have stories this good. Just the occasional "the CIA is following me, and I know because I drove into the middle of a corn field and they were STILL following me", or "I probably should have written this before I dropped that acid and went to the movies, but ..." kind of thing. But nothing like this.

    Enjoy. Rated R for language and ... well, you'll see.

    http://acephalous.typepad.com/acepha...y_morning.html
    .
    Stout beers under trees, please.

  2. #2
    Scary Teddy Bear
    Reputation: physasst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,790
    Quote Originally Posted by dr hoo
    I never have stories this good. Just the occasional "the CIA is following me, and I know because I drove into the middle of a corn field and they were STILL following me", or "I probably should have written this before I dropped that acid and went to the movies, but ..." kind of thing. But nothing like this.

    Enjoy. Rated R for language and ... well, you'll see.

    http://acephalous.typepad.com/acepha...y_morning.html

    Yeah, can't say that I have ever seen that either. At least not in my office. Unless it was me, and then YEAH, I've done that..
    "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it." John Stuart Mill, 1866

    SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
    http://physasst.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    Cat 6
    Reputation: chuckice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,695
    Quote Originally Posted by dr hoo
    I never have stories this good. Just the occasional "the CIA is following me, and I know because I drove into the middle of a corn field and they were STILL following me", or "I probably should have written this before I dropped that acid and went to the movies, but ..." kind of thing. But nothing like this.

    Enjoy. Rated R for language and ... well, you'll see.

    http://acephalous.typepad.com/acepha...y_morning.html
    We had a 50 person call center in my old company...crap like that was a DAILY occurrence. It gets old...I should write a book...or at least a pamphlet.

  4. #4
    gazing from the shadows
    Reputation: QuiQuaeQuod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    27,029
    It's not that it happened that makes me laugh. It is the righteous indignation of those that got CAUGHT doing it. One would think it would be the other side that would say "how dare you!"
    .
    Stout beers under trees, please.

  5. #5
    Cat 6
    Reputation: chuckice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,695
    Quote Originally Posted by dr hoo
    It's not that it happened that makes me laugh. It is the righteous indignation of those that got CAUGHT doing it. One would think it would be the other side that would say "how dare you!"
    lol...it's amazing but true...i walked in on something similar once in our fulfillment center and all i got was "we're on a break".

  6. #6
    jaded bitter joy crusher
    Reputation: Fredke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    19,723
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckice
    lol...it's amazing but true...i walked in on something similar once in our fulfillment center and all i got was "we're on a break".
    What did you think a fulfulment center was for?
    Fredke commented in your thread. You won't believe what happens next!

  7. #7
    Cat 6
    Reputation: chuckice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredke
    What did you think a fulfulment center was for?
    Hehe...just think twice before touching the chairs, copiers, fridge or tables in a call center, call center breakroom or fulfillment warehouse.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.