i have tasted bigrider's love. in fact, it was all over my face...pics...
    Strained coccyx etc etc

Exclamation i have tasted bigrider's love. in fact, it was all over my face...pics...

BR was kind enough to share his beez's'erz product with J's. i also received another personal gift in the package, but that is, again...personal.

let's just say this:

anytime you have a chance to have bigrider's love in your mouth, on your face, all over your fingers and hands, etc...don't think twice. he has teh sweet love.

etc etc.

this is not c()d3. but maybe it is.

you be teh judge.

i love you, teh bigrider...

-Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

Non non normal
    There is more where that came from.

I may have to trade Von some love nectar for all that stuff she is unloading. not C()d3
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --A. Einstein

My back hurts
    I'd love to find out what kind of home-made mead Badley could make with that home-made honey. Mmmm.

Strained coccyx etc etc
    how long does it keep? i would most readily pay thru teh nose for product and shipping, to get more of this golden goodness!

btw it goes great in espresso...

ask me how i know...

HUGE
    One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

Game on, b*tches!
    I was reeeeellly askeered to open this thread. Big, I didn't know you were so, ummmm, talented. PLZ stop by and steel teh beez that my neighbor is keeping in his back yard. He's pizzin me awfff!
    Originally Posted by tetter
    'Pain is temporary, and there might be beer at the finish line'

"Karma is spread in lots of different ways. You know, like herpes."
    catzilla
    "I'm an American male. This is pizza. Leave me alone!"
    Alton Brown
    ohnoIaintsuckingnomore.blogspot.com

Strained coccyx etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey-mac
    I'd love to find out what kind of home-made mead Badley could make with that home-made honey. Mmmm.
    IME, Badley could make likker out of a toothpick, paperclip and some rubber bands.

nttawwt, and it would RAWK yer sawks OFF!

Strained coccyx etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kram59
    I was reeeeellly askeered to open this thread. Big, I didn't know you were so, ummmm, talented. PLZ stop by and steel teh beez that my neighbor is keeping in his back yard. He's pizzin me awfff!
    i'm unsure on beekeeping, but since J's is severely allergic, surely there would be some sort of recourse to beekeeping in teh suburbs???

Non non normal
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey-mac

I can't believe you are near a computer with all the Beckham hype going on. What a pitiful game. I have never made or tasted mead but I don' think it is hard to make. They say it takes a few years to mellow the taste.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --A. Einstein

Non non normal
    Quote Originally Posted by haiku d'etat
    how long does it keep? i would most readily pay thru teh nose for product and shipping, to get more of this golden goodness!

btw it goes great in espresso...

ask me how i know...

HUGE

Honey is so pure it doesn't go bad. It may crystallize but you can heat it without boiling it and it will return to a liquid state. Honey has been found in Egyptian tombs and was still good.

Strained coccyx etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrider
    Honey is so pure it doesn't go bad. It may crystallize but you can heat it without boiling it and it will return to a liquid state. Honey has been found in Egyptian tombs and was still good.
    i'm headed for the sack (not c()d3) but will PM you tomorrow for arrangements...

Game on, b*tches!
    We aren't xactly in teh "burbs". I think one of teh j's handguns should do the job nicely

catzilla
    Alton Brown

Strained coccyx etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kram59
    We aren't xactly in teh "burbs". I think one of teh j's handguns should do the job nicely
    there are no firearms in memphis.

Game on, b*tches!
    Apache helicoptors?

catzilla
    Alton Brown