I really, really, really, really, really, really hate our public school. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bacon!
    I think he was a creation of the public school system. See what it does to you? It makes you make movies like Firebirds.
    “To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit — ever. They’re like the Viet Cong — Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower.”

always right sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by My Own Private Idaho
    And what, exactly, do the two previous posts have to do with Nicholas Cage? Did he go to a private school?

Clearly

BTW...kids who are private school educated vs. public school educated do equally well in college. Again, sadly it is mostly about the "kid + parent(s)" not public vs. private necessarily. We have a public school nearby that produces an astounding number of Harvard/Stanford/UCLA etc bound students. Guess what type of neighborhood it is. Hmmmmmmm?

Wait, no. It's because the teachers there are so amazing just by coincidence!

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by My Own Private Idaho
    And what, exactly, do the two previous posts have to do with Nicholas Cage? Did he go to a private school?

He left school in the 11th grade and got a GED.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123