It's a boy! No, wait, it's a girl! No wait, it's a boy!
    Jerkhard Sirdribbledick

It's a boy! No, wait, it's a girl! No wait, it's a boy!

You weren't expecting an ultrasound, were you?

IAFF will neither confirm nor deny that Caster Semenya's got balls. Literally.

http://www.fanhouse.com/news/main/ca...results/666103

I'd hate to hear how confused her ghost twin is.
    "He groaned when we hung the rope over the tree but was relieved to see the white pinata."
    -- Gut

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2005
    It's appalling that the federation permitted this issue to become public. There are some real losers involved in international sports administration.

Proud luddite
    If there's no johnson, she's a chick. Next.

Hermia commutes
    "After dominating her race at the world championships in Berlin last month, Semenya underwent blood and chromosome tests, as well as a gynecological examination."

There is something degrading in the thought of having to undergo an exam under these conditions, and even more so to have that widely known and reported. Could the reports from the IAAF have been just a little more discreet about the process? She's having so much of her dignity stripped from her anyway, no need to add to the humiliation by providing unnecessary mental images. Even referring to a physical exam would have been kinder. sheesh.

Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
    Quote Originally Posted by azpeterb
    If there's no johnson, she's a chick. Next.
    I have nothing invested in this story, other than its scintillation ... but it's not that simple. "Reports" say she has testes, and therefore a helluva lot more testosterone than her "female" opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox
    "After dominating her race at the world championships in Berlin last month, Semenya underwent blood and chromosome tests, as well as a gynecological examination."

There is something degrading in the thought of having to undergo an exam under these conditions, and even more so to have that widely known and reported. Could the reports from the IAAF have been just a little more discreet about the process? She's having so much of her dignity stripped from her anyway, no need to add to the humiliation by providing unnecessary mental images. Even referring to a physical exam would have been kinder. sheesh.
    I'm all for disclosure, though, as long as it follows established agency rules.

What seems unfair is that, AFIK, she was singled out. Maybe they should make this kind of testing standard.
    "He groaned when we hung the rope over the tree but was relieved to see the white pinata."
    -- Gut

waterproof*
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRoebuck
    ... Maybe they should make this kind of testing standard.
    +1, I'll be first in line as long as they have hawt femail judges to do the testing.
    * not actually a Rock Star

waterproof*
    "yeah baby, it's real"
    * not actually a Rock Star

Bacon!
    My friend's girlfriend says that if the wood has wood then it's not a chick. (Picture from this weekend).

Bacon!
    It's worse if her parents were truely aware of the situation and wanted her to run with an "advantage". But who knows.

Proud luddite
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRoebuck
    I have nothing invested in this story, other than its scintillation ... but it's not that simple. "Reports" say she has testes, and therefore a helluva lot more testosterone than her "female" opponents.
    I know, and I do agree with you. Just trying to make a silly comment.

But this does bring up an interesting point. If her external genitalia is female but internally she's male, does she qualify to compete as a female? Kind of a grey area, unless the sport's governing body has specific rules to address this sort of situation.

2 busy workin' 2 hang out
    Okay, I just stumbled upon this and it's too funny not to post in this thread.

/
    Dictated but not read.

Pedal Master
    But what kind of panties does he/she wear?