Kerry's newest supporters...
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2003

Kerry's newest supporters...

the communists of North Korea. In addition to our libby friends in the U.S., now North Korea seconds the notion of Kerry being the best man for their cause. Hey libby's, I bet it makes you feel warm all over to get this endorsement! You're running with a fine crowd!

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentSe...=1012571727088

banned
    Reason enough to vote for Bush :O)

Feb 2004

Lookin forward to the victory

party. I'm a compassionate MOR too, therefore, even though others just don't understand it, I'll be happy for them too.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2003
    and as of now, 34 views with no libby justification why we are better off following North Korea's advice. Does North Korea know something we dont or could they possibly benefit from Kerry and his administrations policies? Anyone?

What's next Cuba's endorsement, Iran? In case you didnt know, several Iranian newspapers are running Kerry's e-mails with his stated positions. Do you think they do the same for Bush? And while I am thinking about it, didnt Russia endorse Al Bore in 2000?

Aug 2002

Interesting.

Tell us, bill -- should we be concerned that Kerry is a Communist agent? I mean, there's all kinds of good solid evidence here that you've cited. I may be about to change my mind on Kerry because of this, but I need you to fill me in further.
    I will not stand by and watch madness destroy the best minds of my generation, starving, hysterical, naked...

Feb 2004

Get Rufus on it!

He'll build one.

Quiet, daddy's drinking

Yep, that's it, Kerry controls the news in N. Korea.

You are completely correct on this one, Kerry has total control of the state run news in N. Korea. In fact he has been buddy/buddy with that little dispostic Elvis for years now. Not at all like Bush being pals with the Saudi royal family or Osamas family.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2003
    it has nothing to do with who controls the media in korea. it has everything to do with philosophical similarities, perceived common goals and the communists in north korea trying to throw influence to a sympathetic ear on kerry's head. i dont believe the saudis or obl publically threw their weight behind bush in 2000. but i could be wrong.

banned

If you were the North Koreans you would

know that your *support* would alienate Americans so you would *support* the candidate you wanted to see get beat. I don't hardly think they so stupid as to think they can *throw their weight* behind someone and help get them elected.

So it's pretty obvious to me that they want to elect Bush and that Bush must therefore be a secret communist sympathizer.

banned
    It probably has nothing to do with all the money and nuclear technology the Democrats, and specifically Clinton threw their way, either. They must think Democrats are all alike! LOL!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2003
    then you havent been keeping up with the north koreans and their perception of their self worth. theyre a tin horn, one horse big ego'd bunch of blowhards who have a verified need to make sure kim's minions fear him. they all however actually think the world turns on their every word. its funny and sad.