A New Thread

Printable View

  • 08-08-2019
    Opus51569
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by old_fuji View Post
    If my Roma tomatoes can shake the blossom-end rot, I hope to make a badass Margherita pizza with 'maters and basil out of my garden.

    You spelled Margarita wrong, and you left out the most important ingredient: tequila.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • 08-08-2019
    Oxtox
    I can haz pizza...?

    pepperoni and memes is the bestest.
  • 08-08-2019
    SPlKE
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by velodog View Post

    Chicago doesn't have pizza. They have that deep dish abomination -- a soggy greasy pizza-flavored bread casserole. At best, it's very unpleasant to eat, digest and eliminate.

    Fact.
  • 08-08-2019
    velodog
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by SPlKE View Post
    Chicago doesn't have pizza. They have that deep dish abomination -- a soggy greasy pizza-flavored bread casserole. At best, it's very unpleasant to eat, digest and eliminate.

    Fact.

    That's not what Vito & Nicks serves. It's a thin crust, not a typical, as you describe it, Chicago pizza.
  • 08-08-2019
    SPlKE
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by velodog View Post
    That's not what Vito & Nicks serves. It's a thin crust, not a typical, as you describe it, Chicago pizza.

    OK mister velodog. I'll let you off with a warning this time.
  • 08-08-2019
    velodog
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by SPlKE View Post
    OK mister velodog. I'll let you off with a warning this time.

    A Warning! Wait a minute, A Warning!

    I refuse to put my tail between my legs and, in fact, I'm going out for a Vito & Nicks pizza right now.
  • 08-08-2019
    bvber
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by SPlKE View Post
    Chicago doesn't have pizza. They have that deep dish abomination -- a soggy greasy pizza-flavored bread casserole. At best, it's very unpleasant to eat, digest and eliminate.

    Fact.

    Yeah, I refuse to call that pizza. I call that "pie" as in pizza pie because that's pretty much it.

    https://forums.roadbikereview.com/at...d=325669&stc=1
  • 08-08-2019
    Eretz
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wNwP3QO6dhI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • 08-08-2019
    Eretz
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by velodog View Post

    Brilliant episode. Thank you ^^^^ Italian BEEF OMG!
  • 08-08-2019
    Eretz
    <iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/103610667" allowfullscreen="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>
    5 Karecters
  • 08-09-2019
    Chain
    Imma going to start a new pizza deliver service. I'm going to deliver DiGiorno Pizzas...
  • 08-09-2019
    bvber
  • 08-09-2019
    azpeterb
    Dang...you people sure hate Chicago-style pizza. I love the stuff. Lived in the Chicago area for 10 years and I love it. And I've found a place here in Tucson that does a great Chicago pizza, so I'm happy.

    Chicago hotdogs are awesome too. Way better than those east coast dogs with soupy cole slaw and chili that looks like diarrhea.
  • 08-09-2019
    bvber
    ^ I guess it depends on what people are used to. I grew up in N-E US where a lot of people with Italian heritage live and consequently there are a lot of good Italian restaurants. I took it for granted, thinking that it's the norm. When I moved to mid-west for job, I realized my misconception about the Italian foods here in the US. :(
  • 08-09-2019
    velodog
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by azpeterb View Post
    Dang...you people sure hate Chicago-style pizza. I love the stuff. Lived in the Chicago area for 10 years and I love it. And I've found a place here in Tucson that does a great Chicago pizza, so I'm happy.

    Chicago hotdogs are awesome too. Way better than those east coast dogs with soupy cole slaw and chili that looks like diarrhea.

    Fat Johnnie's for the win

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QvH-v9rgvtk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • 08-09-2019
    Eretz
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by azpeterb View Post
    Dang...you people sure hate Chicago-style pizza. I love the stuff. Lived in the Chicago area for 10 years and I love it. And I've found a place here in Tucson that does a great Chicago pizza, so I'm happy.

    Chicago hotdogs are awesome too. Way better than those east coast dogs with soupy cole slaw and chili that looks like diarrhea.

    We're just prodding the Chicagoans. LOL

    https://giordanos.com/wp-content/upl...ge_1210-v2.jpg