Oh boy

Printable View

  • 08-04-2019
    Touch0Gray
    Oh boy
    Two more shark attacks.... During shark week. Coincidence? I think not.


    I smell a global conspiracy!
  • 08-04-2019
    Retro Grouch
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Touch0Gray View Post
    I smell a global conspiracy!

    The sharks smell an easy meal.
  • 08-04-2019
    No Time Toulouse
    Gee....d'ya think they schedule "shark week" on the week that shark attacks usually peak?
  • 08-04-2019
    Eretz
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XqZsoesa55w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • 08-04-2019
    azpeterb
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by No Time Toulouse View Post
    Gee....d'ya think they schedule "shark week" on the week that shark attacks usually peak?

    Itís the other way around. The sharks know itís shark week so they up their game accordingly.
  • 08-04-2019
    Touch0Gray
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Eretz View Post
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XqZsoesa55w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    No, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no............ I have 3 granddaughters under the age of 8.....I will NOT click on that!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by azpeterb View Post
    Itís the other way around. The sharks know itís shark week so they up their game accordingly.

    That's my point!
  • 08-04-2019
    ogre
    Still one of my favorite commercials of all time.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnMgX7GiOA
  • 08-05-2019
    DaveG
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Touch0Gray View Post
    Two more shark attacks.... During shark week. Coincidence? I think not.


    I smell a global conspiracy!

    With climate change Sharknados will become all too common. I recommend carrying a chainsaw at all times
  • 08-05-2019
    pmf
    Great .... I'll be at the beach next week.
  • 08-05-2019
    Touch0Gray
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
    With climate change Sharknados will become all too common. I recommend carrying a chainsaw at all times

    I can do that!